• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Biden Crime Family - Exposed

i'd slice out Flog's liver with a spork, sell it on the black market and donate all proceeds to my favorite charity (me) for a night with Lauren Boebert.

They absolutely give no *****.
Did you, at any point, think Hunter was ever going to spend one second behind bars? We know he won't. He knows he won't. The Republicans know he wont. The entire planet knows he won't Why we even go through with these dog & pony shows is beyond my thinking.

Did you, at any point, think Hunter was ever going to spend one second behind bars? We know he won't. He knows he won't. The Republicans know he wont. The entire planet knows he won't Why we even go through with these dog & pony shows is beyond my thinking.

No. Gangsters like these are above all laws. I just like to keep tabs on their dirty deeds.

Comer has gathered a lot of information and transaction tracing. But it's more important for congress and the senate to enjoy extended vacation time rather than take action on treason.

Personally...I'm a bit tired of this entire Comer thingy for the past 2 and half years.,

Sometimes I believe it all a charade..

Comer has gathered a lot of information and transaction tracing. But it's more important for congress and the senate to enjoy extended vacation time rather than take action on treason.
when you need a vacation after taking a vacation for the stress endured on the vacation you took after the previous vacation, you're really being overworked.

i wish i was as overworked and vacationed.

Yea. I feel like it is drawn out intentionally to waste time, let limitations pass, etc.

As Joe asked a reporter " where's the money"?

Personally...I'm a bit tired of this entire Comer thingy for the past 2 and half years.,

Sometimes I believe it all a charade..

Nobody on the left ever gets charged with ****, unless a lefty crosses the line with them like the NY mayor did.

Just a bunch of gangsters. I hate all of them and don't believe anything they say.

Show of hands....who's surprised by this finding?

Hunter Biden’s gun pouch tested for cocaine last year after sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie tossed it in trash in ‘18: docs​

Hunter Biden was loaded in more ways than one in October 2018, federal prosecutors alleged Tuesday in a scathing response to the first son’s attempt to dismiss weapons charges against him.

Five years after the now-53-year-old’s sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie Biden dumped Hunter’s firearm in a trash can behind a grocery store in Delaware, FBI officials re-examined the pistol.

Agents removed the sealed Colt Cobra 38SPL revolver from a state police vault to photograph the weapon sometime last year and found white powder on the pouch that held the weapon, a court filing from special counsel David Weiss revealed.

“An FBI chemist subsequently analyzed the residue and determined that it was cocaine,” the 52-page document read.

“To be clear,” the prosecution motion added, “investigators literally found drugs on the pouch where the defendant had kept his gun.”

Weiss’ team was responding to a motion to dismiss the gun charges filed by Hunter Biden’s lawyers last month.

In the rebuttal, Weiss’ team recounted the evidence it had to confirm that the troubled first son was using illicit drugs at the time he completed a background check to buy the pistol and stated he was not addicted to any illicit substance, committing a federal crime in the process.

At another point in the rebuttal, prosecutors referenced Hunter Biden’s 2021 memoir “Beautiful Things” in which he “made countless incriminating statements about his years-long drug usage.”

“The defendant’s choice to sell a book containing these admissions not only made the government’s case against him stronger but also increased a potential prosecution’s general deterrence value,” Weiss’ team wrote.

i do wonder how @Tibs would spin this if he/ze/zey were still on the board

Hunter will now sit for a closed door deposition. My tea leaves say a deal has been made and nothing will come of it.

They did determine that Hunter's Sugar Daddy got an ownership stake in one of Hunter's China connection companies.

Along with friendly legislation from the US that could net WAY MORE than he's given dope-boy.

You know it's bad when a former Mafia boss calls you out...lol.

The only difference is our political gangsters have full protection from everything and have 3 letter agencies helping them.

We have really fallen away from serving the country and it's citizens, to being the top of the food chain above all.