• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Biden Crime Family - Exposed

would a new drug charge mess up Hunter's recent plea deal?
LOL. As much fun as it is to speculate about such things, we both know nothing is going to happen to him whether it is his cocaine or not. Hell, the administration claims they can't talk about the cocaine in the white house because of the hatch act, and nobody batted an eye, ridiculous as that claim is.

That whole family should be up on charges right now. But the FBI does nothing, the media runs cover and half the nation defends this ****. This is a clear demonstration of the difference between the political class and the rest of us. And ******* will still go vote for them.

LOL. As much fun as it is to speculate about such things, we both know nothing is going to happen to him whether it is his cocaine or not. Hell, the administration claims they can't talk about the cocaine in the white house because of the hatch act, and nobody batted an eye, ridiculous as that claim is.

That whole family should be up on charges right now. But the FBI does nothing, the media runs cover and half the nation defends this ****. This is a clear demonstration of the difference between the political class and the rest of us. And ******* will still go vote for them.
It's not like there would be fingerprints on a (presumably) plastic bag of cocaine and you could find out who touched it.

Goodfellas Laughing.jpg

Like I said earlier, it's getting to where Hunter is becoming inconvenient and I would expect him to be found dead from a "drug overdose" sometime soon, i.e. get Epsteined.

Like I said earlier, it's getting to where Hunter is becoming inconvenient and I would expect him to be found dead from a "drug overdose" sometime soon, i.e. get Epsteined.
Five years ago I would have agreed, but they do what they want and don't care who knows about it because they know nothing is ever going to be prosecuted, all while giving us the finger and calling us racists and extremists and whatever else. Hunter Biden will go on being a drug addled douche and nothing will change.

Five years ago I would have agreed, but they do what they want and don't care who knows about it because they know nothing is ever going to be prosecuted, all while giving us the finger and calling us racists and extremists and whatever else. Hunter Biden will go on being a drug addled douche and nothing will change.
Agree, but today it's about keeping their party in power and they will eliminate anyone who might keep that from happening like Epstein.

Agree, but today it's about keeping their party in power and they will eliminate anyone who might keep that from happening like Epstein.

Well his girl hasn't dropped names and she's sitting in prison. They haven't bumped her off yet, which is kinda surprising.

Well his girl hasn't dropped names and she's sitting in prison. They haven't bumped her off yet, which is kinda surprising.
I'm thinking she has a "dead man switch" somewhere and if anything happens to her then the names will be released.

It's pretty clear over the last 2 elections that they aren't worried about keeping power, they have the program down pat.

Joe mentioned something about having the most comprehensive voter fraud scheme once.

It's pretty clear over the last 2 elections that they aren't worried about keeping power, they have the program down pat.
You don't have to phony up the whole country, you only need about 16 highly-Democrat urban counties in swing states.

nothing to snort here.

Bumpin' on the balcony!

Media: Hunter Biden helping to combat drug abuse by taking them off the streets for himself.

No mention of cocaine in the Whitehouse by ABC this week or CBS face the nation. I guess it's not important enough.

No mention of cocaine in the Whitehouse by ABC this week or CBS face the nation. I guess it's not important enough.
Nothing that makes Joe and Democrats look bad is important, no.

Because demoncrat political gangsters are not bound by those petty laws the lower class must follow.
They take care of their own.

Because demoncrat political gangsters are not bound by those petty laws the lower class must follow.
They take care of their own.

Do you wonder why Biden's son Hunter calls him Pedo Pete?

How in the **** did we get stuck with this guy?