• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Big Question - Do you Want Steelers to Win or Lose Remaining Games?

His upside is Dalton... Your upside is idiot.

No you don't provide better anything. You are the worst draftnik in the history of.

Stamping Pickett at this point in his career is moronic at best.

You can laugh in my face, but not sure why having a window licker laughing at me would mean much.

Nothing is funnier BTW than you wanting a RB in 1 and drafting another P.

You are a blind squirrel thinking that a nut you finally find will make you something other than just nutty.

Dalton at his best we an above average QB. That's a compliment to Pickett. You think he prove better than that?

Yes I've have seen enough with Harris' lack of 100 yard games, his 3.8 yards per carry and his lack or 20+ yard plays vs the run or pass. He is part of the problem, as I said we should have Eitenne on draft day. He has three hundred yards games and six plays over 20 yards this season. And he averaging 5 yard a carry. As a receiver he's better, Ya think the offense doesn't need a better back? Again I laugh in your face .

🤣🤣🤣

Dalton at his best we an above average QB. That's a compliment to Pickett. You think he prove better than that?

Yes I've have seen enough with Harris' lack of 100 yard games, his 3.8 yards per carry and his lack or 20+ yard plays vs the run or pass. He is part of the problem, as I said we should have Eitenne on draft day. He has three hundred yards games and six plays over 20 yards this season. And he averaging 5 yard a carry. As a receiver he's better, Ya think the offense doesn't need a better back? Again I laugh in your face .

🤣🤣🤣
Yeah that frail smallish RB is an upgrade over Najee. I think the Oline needs continued upgrades. That is how you draft improve in the trenches. Go look at the teams that do, usually good things happen on both sides of the ball.

I could care less what Dalton is at his best. On average he is a mediocre QB. For you saying Pickett tops out as Dalton is idiotic and based off nothing. You just flew it out of your arse like most of your challenged view points.

LOL, If only we did not draft the players we did in the pass 3 drafts. I provided better options. Look in the archives on the day after the draft to learn more. Go on look. I think Pickett isn't the answer, the sooner we figure that out the better. His upside is Andy Dalton! A 7th round pick who started one game is already better than him.

You don't get tried of senseless cheerleading do you?

I laugh in your face :smile1::smile1::smile1: You like some of my ideas though.

Coach- can you do that the day before the draft or even draft day?

YouTube glancing can only take you so far.

I do! Which year would you like to see? This year? Last year two years ago? It's there is the archives. Not that I don't have my share of misses, but my drafts, which I post the day or after are better than the Steelers lately and I pick whoever is one the board

I read the Steelers rejected a trade down offer in round one, and wanted to select Pickett! Of course us fans don't get trade down options to ponder.

I do! Which year would you like to see? This year? Last year two years ago? It's there is the archives. Not that I don't have my share of misses, but my drafts, which I post the day or after are better than the Steelers lately and I pick whoever is one the board

I read the Steelers rejected a trade down offer in round one, and wanted to select Pickett! Of course us fans don't get trade down options to ponder.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

you are totally ******* clueless

you are totally ******* clueless

Whatever you think you Houston nickel, slime in the ice machine! You can at least be creative when you try to insult me.

Heart says run the table and win the last 4, reality says it's more likely to be the opposite.

Carolina's arrow is pointing up after an impressive showing in Seattle yesterday with their run game. The Raiders always play us tough, the Rats is an L and the only toss up maybe the Stains in the final game.

Whatever you think you Houston nickel, slime in the ice machine! You can at least be creative when you try to insult me.
Why put anymore time in than you do studying the draft?

We take the YouTube highlight approach to insulting you. It is only fitting.

He needs to get his “DRAFT DAY” picks in just like everybody else, before the clock say TIME.

After the fact he is the ONLY genius to brag about after the fact choices as if they were current .

I wish our draft department could do that ?

Salute the nation

He needs to get his “DRAFT DAY” picks in just like everybody else, before the clock say TIME.

After the fact he is the ONLY genius to brag about after the fact choices as if they were current .

Salute the nation
There is a reason why he is quiet as a church mouse before the draft, he has no clue about the players he is pimping. Afterwards he can briefly scan Walter football to see their opinions on different players. So that he can form his own cough indepth opinions.

Meh now I prefer them at least lose to the non division teams, but they will probably win out just out of stubborn spite… like if we were actually in tge playoff race, we’d make Sam Darnold look like the second coming of Joe Montana and fumble away the raiders game, but we will probably sweep them and just keep gunning for the 18th overall pick

Meh now I prefer them at least lose to the non division teams, but they will probably win out just out of stubborn spite… like if we were actually in the playoff race. we’d make Sam Darnold look like the second coming of Joe Montana and fumble away the raiders game, but we will probably sweep them and just keep gunning for the 18th overall pick.
You seriously don't have to worry about the Steelers winning out. No way this team does that. No way.

Salute the nation

The picks are the next day after, or on the clock in some cases. I don't get the trade offers our department does. It not perfect but close enough for me.

There is a reason why he is quiet as a church mouse before the draft, he has no clue about the players he is pimping. Afterwards he can briefly scan Walter football to see their opinions on different players. So that he can form his own cough indepth opinions.

Slash Vag is mouthing off again. Make up your mind. Are you asking me to post more?

Okay then stop stalking my posts! Watch this thread.

You seriously don't have to worry about the Steelers winning out. No way this team does that. No way.

Lol they always do exactly opposite of what is best for them at the end of years now… they lose against teams they have no business losing against and beat teams they obviously shouldn’t… ill believe they aren’t winning out as soon as they actually lose…

Okay then stop stalking my posts! Watch this thread.
okay then shut the hell up

you are not a ******* draft guru

you provide no original draft analysis only bullshit you pull from other sites or other posters opinions

the only thing you don't suck at is sucking

Slash Vag is mouthing off again. Make up your mind. Are you asking me to post more?
Asking you to post more, something nobody would ask you...ever cooch.

We lose one more I want one thing to happen. Rest those that are hurting. Watt take a seat and recover, KP? Don’t know how bad it was but if his noddle really got rung sit him too. Same goes for Najee. Now I will say he has looked a lot better so many he has recovered.

Now that we have no realistic shot at making the playoffs, and zero chance of doing anything if we were to get there, I'm rooting for 5-12, a major regime change, and a higher draft pick.
Sit Watt since he's obviously playing hurt, and don't risk him long term at the end of a hopeless season. If Kenny's noggin is ok, play him and get him more game experience.

Of course, during the games, I'll be rooting for the Steelers to win, despite my better judgement.

I see O'Canada's chance of staying as a 50/50 currently. There is no way I want him clinging on.

I also see Austin as big a problem as O'Canada and Austin needs to go as well.

Maybe losing out (not by team choice but by team play/coaching) might get both replaced.

I just can't advocate a willingness to lose. If the Steelers Get beat game in and game out then yes.

Remember there is NO guarantee O'Canada leaves regardless. This "O" has shown some improvement and they definitely lay blame on BEN for the year before.

Salute the nation
Depends on Canaduh’s contract. If his contract is up after the season, he’s gone. I’ve heard rumors that it was extended a year when he got promoted so if that’s true then there’s a better than even chance he’ll be back next year. Shades will sling some bull about the arrow pointing up but we’ll all know it’s that Deuce doesn’t pay people not to work.