• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Big Question - Do you Want Steelers to Win or Lose Remaining Games?

The team doesn’t write my checks or dictate my actual life in any shape or form. As a fan, I can look ahead and wish for a successful future. Of course I want them to win, but if the season is shot, screw it. Burn it down this season and land KP some help.

Sometimes yinz just gotta **** the bed to land a decent draft spot.
I haven’t made my lucky hot wings at all this year. So it’s either my fault or it doesn’t matter.
You seen the price of wings since Sleepy Joe got elected? F that.

Last edited:
there was a guy on the news every week who did consumer issue reports and each friday did his restaurant reports and that was his big comment

Is that the guy that investigated the Chicken Ranch?

there was a guy on the news every week who did consumer issue reports and each friday did his restaurant reports and that was his big comment

Yeah, like we all heard of him. Phew, Slash Vag must be near. Is he coming to your emotional rescue? Oh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh pfff

Last edited:
I do! Which year would you like to see? This year? Last year two years ago? It's there is the archives. Not that I don't have my share of misses, but my drafts, which I post the day or after are better than the Steelers lately and I pick whoever is one the board

I read the Steelers rejected a trade down offer in round one, and wanted to select Pickett! Of course us fans don't get trade down options to ponder.
Any one before rhe draft will do

Any one before rhe draft will do

Sure, how about I get to hear the trade offers and have access to the giant draft board too? Remember the Steelers are supposed to be the experts.

Sure, how about I get to hear the trade offers and have access to the giant draft board too? Remember the Steelers are supposed to be the experts.
how about you just admit you don't know **** about football

But you said you could show us. or else I would not have asked.

Lol they always do exactly opposite of what is best for them at the end of years now… they lose against teams they have no business losing against and beat teams they obviously shouldn’t… ill believe they aren’t winning out as soon as they actually lose…

Just curious and it’s been awhile since………. But what teams are they beating but actually shouldn’t……. ?

Salute the nation

The team doesn’t write my checks or dictate my actual life in any shape or form. As a fan, I can look ahead and wish for a successful future. Of course I want them to win, but if the season is shot, screw it. Burn it down this season and land KP some help.

Sometimes yinz just gotta **** the bed to land a decent draft spot.
If they fizzle out playing at the best they can...sure. Otherwise...nope. You play to win. You add in the closing culture on purpose you are playing with fire.

this makes absolutely no sense at all

have you had head trauma lately?

Couple that with his daily “placebo” and he is,……… well……………CooCoo,……….. nothing new here

Salute the nation

I guess the ravens in baltimore maybe…

They should have beaten them Sunday, I’d say it’s a 50/50 come 2nd time.

These inter-division games, especially these two teams can go either way at either house.

Salute the nation

If they fizzle out playing at the best they can...sure. Otherwise...nope. You play to win. You add in the closing culture on purpose you are playing with fire.

I’ve said near that many times slash.

Some here think it’s just a switch that can be turned on or turned off at the whim of a finger. That isn’t so and it’s a loser attitude to obtain that for your team.

No disrespect on anyone’s opinion but if this team, with this team culture obtains a lose attitude…………. It’s hard to say if it could ever be regained to winning culture.

This Franchise has went down hill terribly but to intentionally lose, would mean ROCK bottom for such a proud Franchose.

Salute the nation

Of course you want them to win. But as a fan you also realize there is a business aspect to pro sports. The trade off is hope for losers in landing the next big prospect.

Intentionally tanking is a bad look regardless, but I wouldn’t lose sleep over a losing season and if they lost there remaining games. Part of me wants them to get blown out every game in hopes that it sparks a regime change. The team seriously needs a hard look outside with a fresh approach.

But a part of me also wants to see progress. Either way, whatever happens…happens. It’s outside of my control

I haven’t made my lucky hot wings at all this year. So it’s either my fault or it doesn’t matter.
You seen the price of wings since Sleepy Joe got elected? F that.
Lol. It doesn’t matter.

Prices of gone up just about everywhere since sleepy joe got elected. I have to take out a 2nd mortage just to buy lunch at work

Of course you want them to win. But as a fan you also realize there is a business aspect to pro sports. The trade off is hope for losers in landing the next big prospect.

Intentionally tanking is a bad look regardless, but I wouldn’t lose sleep over a losing season and if they lost there remaining games. Part of me wants them to get blown out every game in hopes that it sparks a regime change. The team seriously needs a hard look outside with a fresh approach.

But a part of me also wants to see progress. Either way, whatever happens…happens. It’s outside of my control
Not even sure that would spark change. The FO doesn't care about playoff futility so not sure another embarrassing finish would do anything.