• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Climate Change Thread

Sometime ya just gotta look at the root cause of the movement to see what the real goal is and see what the people promoting the agenda expect to gain.

QHqJJNE.gif

All this climate religion nonsense is? It's just a vehicle of complete control, a backdoor to total submission.

Hasn't been hot in Pittsburgh this year. So much for "global".
denier.jpg

There are cooler spots. This was the average global temperature. Highest on record.

Regardless what's the big deal?

The all-time high average global temperature recorded was 17.01 degrees, which according to the article was partially attributed to El Nino.
The prior record was 16.92 degrees in 1979. That was 44yrs ago. I don't presume it was during an El Nino.

That means after 44 years there was a whopping .09-degree increase. OMG the sky is falling.

Last edited:
There are cooler spots. This was the average global temperature. Highest on record.

The all-time high average global temperature recorded was 17.01 degrees, which according to the article was partially attributed to El Nino.
The prior record was 16.92 degrees in 1979. That was 44yrs ago. I don't presume it was during an El Nino.

That means after 44 years there was a whopping .09-degree increase. OMG the sky is falling.

chevy-chase.gif

denier.jpg

Yeah, but Greta.

Radioactive Fukushima water will be released in the pacific ocean. No climate threat. It's a threat to the seafood supply. Don't worry. Bill Gates and Klaus will make enough bioreactor derived fish matter to feed you. It's not Radioactive therefore it is safe. When WE see Bill and Klaus with a mouthful of this highly desired product? Will Jose Andres cook something up ? How many shares of stock did they give Jose to be the head cheerleader for this synthetic matter they want to force you to chew and digest?

Radioactive Fukushima water will be released in the pacific ocean. No climate threat. It's a threat to the seafood supply. Don't worry. Bill Gates and Klaus will make enough bioreactor derived fish matter to feed you. It's not Radioactive therefore it is safe. When WE see Bill and Klaus with a mouthful of this highly desired product? Will Jose Andres cook something up ? How many shares of stock did they give Jose to be the head cheerleader for this synthetic matter they want to force you to chew and digest?
How bad is this radiation compared to the solar gamma radiation?

I mean, is this quantity even measurable wrt to nature's own source of radiation?

Uh oh.

Monday was the hottest day worldwide since records have been kept.

Climate change: World's hottest day since records began​

Yeah that's about 150 years out of the Billions the world has been in existence. The headline is alarmism.
How bad is this radiation compared to the solar gamma radiation?

I mean, is this quantity even measurable wrt to nature's own source of radiation?

People can't grasp the amount of background radiation there is or how much radioactive minerals get washed into the ocean from rain water runoff into rivers. Your bones give off radiation. The Fukushima Daiichi water is fine to go into the Pacific Ocean.

Point the nozzle towards China.

Yeah that's about 150 years out of the Billions the world has been in existence. The headline is alarmism.

People can't grasp the amount of background radiation there is or how much radioactive minerals get washed into the ocean from rain water runoff into rivers. Your bones give off radiation. The Fukushima Daiichi water is fine to go into the Pacific Ocean.
Ogurrrrrrrraaapppprrrooovvvvvvveddd!!!!

We ain’t had a 90 degree day in western PA yet this year.

I can only imagine what Miami and Key Weird are like but here in north Florida it is brutally hot and "sticky" 'Feels like' temps are over 100 and our usual summer rains are late arriving.

aebd9f1b858a7c7e98f1ec23f82e5e7f.jpg
16bov1.jpg

Anybody who thinks the global warming scam is about the earth's temperature is just not paying attention, not smart or both. Funny how the global warmists were the biggest supporters of lockdowns and government edicts about Covid, right? Coincidence, I am sure. Not that they pine for a government that can be their daddy and order them around and pay their bills, nope, not at all.

I can only imagine what Miami and Key Weird are like but here in north Florida it is brutally hot and "sticky" 'Feels like' temps are over 100 and our usual summer rains are late arriving.

aebd9f1b858a7c7e98f1ec23f82e5e7f.jpg
16bov1.jpg

Heat index has been between 105-110 the last 5-6 days. The humidity as you know has been crazy.

Anybody who thinks the global warming scam is about the earth's temperature is just not paying attention, not smart or both. Funny how the global warmists were the biggest supporters of lockdowns and government edicts about Covid, right? Coincidence, I am sure. Not that they pine for a government that can be their daddy and order them around and pay their bills, nope, not at all.

Here is proof - they are coming for your bacon and freedom…

Again read any of the proposed solutions and they aren’t
“let’s replace fossil fuel with equal amounts of green energy and continue to live as is”
It’s more
“Let’s cut 50% off the grid, only use a limited amount of green energy, cut out most manufacturing and everything except public transportation restrict access to electronic devices, eliminate eating meat, eliminate choices in what clothing or possessions you can have, and reduce the population by over 90%”*

*except of course for the ruling class… only the peons must follow the rules…

Al Gore's 16,000 sq. foot house, Bill Gates' 66,00 sq. foot home (look it up), John Kerry's 18,000 sq. foot home and private jet, Bammy's 30-acre Marth's Vineyard estate, Bernie Sanders' third home, and Dementia Joe's fourth home object to this false claim!!

Live in rat-infested public housing, take the bus and shut up!

It is weather. My county is in a drought. 1 mile over the other county is not. It rained 2 blocks away from me yesterday and the day before but not here. If that is man made we are insanely smart.

It's another hot summer in Texas. Bikini contests 10 months out of the year. The other 2 months.....daisy Duke contests.

Again read any of the proposed solutions and they aren’t
“let’s replace fossil fuel with equal amounts of green energy and continue to live as is”
It’s more
“Let’s cut 50% off the grid, only use a limited amount of green energy, cut out most manufacturing and everything except public transportation restrict access to electronic devices, eliminate eating meat, eliminate choices in what clothing or possessions you can have, and reduce the population by over 90%”*

Sounds like a true recipe for a large scale worldwide revolt. At least we know who the enemy is.