• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Crooked Hillary Thread

I just want the rule of Law to hold true.

Nothing less, nothing more.

Too late. The ruling class doesn't answer to the same laws as me and you.

Too late. The ruling class doesn't answer to the same laws as me and you.

You forgot to add, 'with an attitude' to that 'doesn't answer to' stuff.

Ana2jdh.jpg

I just want the rule of Law to hold true.

Nothing less, nothing more.
What law? I don't think there was any law on the books at the time she served as secretary on this subject. I think what should happen though is she be stripped of her security clearance forever. She's not trustworthy enough to have access to secure material. And if she can't receive, review and send secure material how can she perform as president?

CmZ5Vl_WAAAhH-s.jpg:large

Loretta Lynch falls under the Clintons’ corrupting influence

She can’t help herself. Even yesterday, with the political world fixated on her meeting with FBI agents, Hillary Clinton had her flack mislead the public.

A spokesman said she gave a “voluntary” interview, which is true only because she agreed to talk instead of waiting to be subpoenaed. The flack also said she was “pleased” to assist the gumshoes.

Who believes she was “pleased” to be interviewed by the FBI in a criminal investigation that could upend her life?

But that’s the way the Clintons roll.

Wherever they go, whatever they do, ethics are trashed and suspicions of criminal conduct follow them like night follows day.

It’s who they are and it’s self-delusional to believe another stint in the White House would make the Clintons better people. Power exacerbates rather than cures an absence of integrity.

Yet there’s another dimension to their chronic crookedness, and it gets insufficient attention even though it might be more important to the nation’s well-being.

It is that, in addition to being personally corrupt, the Clintons are corrupters. They are piggish users, with the people and institutions around them inevitably tarnished and sometimes destroyed even as the Clintons escape to their next scam.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/02/loretta-lynch-falls-under-the-clintons-corrupting-influence/

Who believes she was “pleased” to be interviewed by the FBI in a criminal investigation that could upend her life?
Meh, she knows nothing is going to happen to her. There are two legal systems these days, one for the ruling elites and politically connected and one for the rest of us.

So remember when this wasnt an actual criminal investigation and she wasnt getting questioned?

i dont think Obama likes her enough to really derail the investigation, and i think Lynch getting out of the way is just a cover up so they can indict her and say it wasnt their fault... That may have been the plan all along but Bernie threw a monkeywrench in it... my gut feeling is once the convention is out of the way, and Bernies delegates have no say anymore, she goes down, and Biden jumps up to save the day

So remember when this wasnt an actual criminal investigation and she wasnt getting questioned?

i dont think Obama likes her enough to really derail the investigation, and i think Lynch getting out of the way is just a cover up so they can indict her and say it wasnt their fault... That may have been the plan all along but Bernie threw a monkeywrench in it... my gut feeling is once the convention is out of the way, and Bernies delegates have no say anymore, she goes down, and Biden jumps up to save the day

Bomma doesn't like her and Bill but not enough to keep her from getting elected. Making sure the next President has a D after her name trumps (ha!) everything else. Bomma knows that Trump will reverse a lot of His stuff and Hildebeast will keep it going and step it up. Lynch doesn't want any culpability in order that she will be hired by succeeding Democrat administrations. If she's responsible for Hildebeast going down (ha!) then she'll never work in this town again. It's too late for anyone besides Bernie to be the Dem candidate and their establishment doesn't like him any more than the GOP establishment likes Trump. They force someone else in besides Bernie then a lot of Dem voters will stay home.

The Clinton's can silence private citizens but not the FBI. The FBI track record is excellent. Lady Macbeth isn't escaping this time and there is a tornado with a house ready to crash down

The Clinton's can silence private citizens but not the FBI. The FBI track record is excellent. Lady Macbeth isn't escaping this time and there is a tornado with a house ready to crash down

Word is already out: She doesn't have to face **** for this, just like I said from the get go.

Doesn't matter what the FBI says if the Attorney General won't indict her. Hildebeast will skate like she always has, more and more stuff will come out about other countries buying influence on U.S. policy, and she'll still nail down a solid 47% of the vote from the Gimme Free **** Party.

Senator Admits The FBI Is "About To Ask Putin For His Copies Of Hillary's Emails"

The Arkansas senator on the list of potential running mates for Donald J. Trump, the GOP’s presumptive nominee, told activists Saturday at the Western Conservative Summit that Hillary Clinton’s reckless and criminal behavior disqualifies her to become America’s commander-in-chief.

It is well known that the FBI still does not have roughly 30,000 emails that Hillary Clinton deleted from her private server due to Clinton categorizing them as personal and not work related. We have also reported that Russia may be in possession of those emails, and according to Judge Andrew Napolitano, there is a debate going on in the Kremlin about whether or not to release them.

“It has gotten so bad, the FBI is on the verge of asking Vladimir Putin for his copies of Hillary’s emails,” Cotton said.

Cotton also took a jab at Bill Clinton's meeting with Loretta Lynch, saying that his plane was also on the tarmac, and he thought Bill Clinton may be waiting to climb on board to talk with him as well.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...k-putin-for-copies-of-missing-hillary-emails/

Last edited:
If Trump wants to win he had best start comparing Hillary to Nixon really close, harping on the FOIA violations, pushing her saying the same things he is saying on immigration, then lying about them later, and tying her to racism hard....

For once I believe a reporter

Reporter Claims the FBI Ordered ‘No Photos, No Pictures’ of Lynch/Clinton Meeting

The Phoenix journalist who broke the story of the private meeting between Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former president Bill Clinton said that his sources tell him the FBI was on the scene telling bystanders they weren’t allowed to take photos.

“The former president steps into her plane. They then speak for 30 minutes privately. The FBI there on the tarmac instructing everybody around ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones.’ He then gets off the plane, gets on his own plane, he departs, she continues on with her planned visit,” recounted ABC15’s Christopher Sign.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/reporter-fbi-ordered-no-photos-no-pictures-of-lynchclinton-meeting/

121c90ex.png

For once I believe a reporter

Reporter Claims the FBI Ordered ‘No Photos, No Pictures’ of Lynch/Clinton Meeting

I don't understand what the FBI would be doing there to begin with, Secret Service maybe. but FBI ?

OqUanhm.jpg

My choice for pics of the day..............

xHZNWDz.jpg

VWiqVeO.jpg

7Nazroo.jpg

RMSvCNa.jpg

Meanwhile, back at the White house.....

4jeEowT.jpg

Word is already out: She doesn't have to face **** for this, just like I said from the get go.

Well, getting around the law, and get around public opinion for an election can be two different things.

Lynch's meeting with Bill Clinton on this topic skinks like a ***** house at low tide. Obama probably told the FBI he won't support an indictment and can pardon Clinton whenever needed for the abuse.

You have to wonder why it took the FBI this long. I'd like to see the FBI director indict Clinton, then resign if Obama plays politics. It would be a huge stain on his legacy,

Now--If hacked, these emails can cause damage to Hillary. It will only take one or two where the public can see her lying or trying to cover her own @ss to add legions more people who view her as untrustworthy.

This could be more damaging than the investigation itself.

I have officially lost all faith with the System. This is bullshit and anyone with a brain ( that leaves out virtually all democrats) can see it was fixed. I hope Trump has a field day with this.