• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Crooked Hillary Thread

Comey is in the bag, worthless piece of ****

Comey says 'no reasonable prosecutor' would bring a case against Clinton for emails

"No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear," he said.

He characterized the investigation findings as showing that Clinton and her team were "extremely careless" but he said there was no clear evidence they intended to violate the law.

No proof of hacking, but hacking by hostile actors may have occurred.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/05/fbi-...d-the-investigation-into-clintons-emails.html

-------------------------

Trump was right again. The fix was in.

“It’s rigged, people.” - Donald J. Trump

Is anyone surprised? I'm certainly not.

Teflon Hillary.

Is anyone surprised?.

Not a single ******* person. It's the way they flaunt their corruption in our faces that's unnerving. The "sheeple" just eat it up with their blinders on and can't wait to pull the lever for her. **** YOU to anyone who does.

Hillary's new campaign slogan:

“I’m not a criminal, I’m only extremely careless, sloppy and negligent”

TrumpTweet_zpskbk1hrve.png

Comey says 'no reasonable prosecutor' would bring a case against Clinton for emails

"No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear," he said.

He characterized the investigation findings as showing that Clinton and her team were "extremely careless" but he said there was no clear evidence they intended to violate the law.

No proof of hacking, but hacking by hostile actors may have occurred.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/05/fbi-d...ns-emails.html

========================

ha ha

Court: Officials can't use private email accounts to evade records laws

Federal officials may not use private email accounts to get around public records laws, a federal judge ruled on Tuesday.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit overturned a lower court decision in which judges dismissed claims from the Competitive Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank that attempted to obtain correspondence from a top White House official through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

The White House’s Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) said it did not need to search for or turn over records held by the head of the OSTP on a private email account as part of the open records request.

Throughout the case, the government argued that “[d]ocuments on a nongovernmental email server are outside the possession or control of federal agencies, and thus beyond the scope of FOIA.”

Judge David Sentelle, the chief judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, disagreed with that reasoning and ordered the lower court to reconsider the case.

“If a department head can deprive the citizens of their right to know what his department is up to by the simple expedient of maintaining his departmental emails on an account in another domain, that purpose is hardly served,” Sentelle wrote.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ials-cant-use-private-email-accounts-to-evade

------------------------------

Unless your name is Clinton. Laws only apply to ordinary citizens.

Oh sure

FBI Director on Hillary Emails: A Person Who Engaged in Similar Circumstances “Would Face Sanctions”

“To be clear this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions but that’s not what we’re deciding here."

comey-clear-.jpg

-------------------------------

Some E3 is sitting in Leavenworth laughing

If ANYONE thought she would face charges, you were just fooling yourself. Her Presidency was bought and paid for in 2008, no way you spend that kind of money and let something like this get in the way.

If ANYONE thought she would face charges, you were just fooling yourself. Her Presidency was bought and paid for in 2008, no way you spend that kind of money and let something like this get in the way.

What a total charade. There is a reason why Witch-ary literally laughed when asked if she feared being in handcuffs. She knew it was a total joke. She knows how powerful the puppet masters are; they run everything.

If I was one of "them" that controls everything, why wouldn't I allow Hillary to be sacrificed? Presumably, the majority of politicians are controlled by "them" so, inserting politician A for politician B makes no difference. If "they" sacrifice Hillary, wouldn't it help hide that "they" are, really, in control?

If I was one of "them" that controls everything, why wouldn't I allow Hillary to be sacrificed? Presumably, the majority of politicians are controlled by "them" so, inserting politician A for politician B makes no difference. If "they" sacrifice Hillary, wouldn't it help hide that "they" are, really, in control?

635904626554678267-GTY-508978378-79491608.JPG

Depends on where my penis is, uhhh, I mean, what the meaning of "is" is.

probably has a lot to do with the fact that Bill is her husband and has blackmail on every damn one of them.
which, leads to the fact that a lot of Americans are tired of "business as usual" and career politicians...which gives rise to Trump's popularity.
like i said previously, this very well could be the election that breaks the political machine.

Here's another non starter.....

Intelligence community wants Clinton’s security clearance suspended
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/13/hillary-clinton-emails-intelligence-community-want/

“Standard procedure is that when there is evidence of a security breach, the clearance of the individual is suspended in many, but not all, cases,” said retired Army Lt. Gen. William Boykin, who was deputy undersecretary of defense for intelligence in the George W. Bush administration. “This rises to the level of requiring a suspension.”

A State Department official declined to comment on whether Mrs. Clinton still holds her clearance or whether it is under review by the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, which awards and suspends security clearances

Long story short here folks, If Barry Soetoro got a security clearance after he was elected President, even after cavorting with a known domestic terrorist, then the Hildebeast won't have any trouble at all. It seems that once elected all crimes are wiped clean, so all she has to do is win just one more rigged gig and the she's home free.

b83d12b0-3737-0133-4781-0a2ca390b447.jpg

Yes and no. She is a known servant of "them" and no one else in the running supposedly is. So, sacrificing her could be the worst of all options. They need someone in there that powerfully pursues their agendas. She will more than anyone else, which is why we will see endless wars, false flags, attacks, gun grabbing, loss of liberties, etc. It's gonna get real bad.

The FBI tracks and hunts down teenagers who download the latest Kanye album with thousands in fines and potential jail time but exposing Top Secret data is cool. What a friggin joke....laughable.

probably has a lot to do with the fact that Bill is her husband and has blackmail on every damn one of them.
which, leads to the fact that a lot of Americans are tired of "business as usual" and career politicians...which gives rise to Trump's popularity.
like i said previously, this very well could be the election that breaks the political machine.

I would love if this was possible, but I am not sure it is. I am not even sure the Trump doesn't serve the same agendas as the rest. He could be a plant to give us the illusion that we have a choice. We don't.

This is nothing new. She should've been in jail a long, long time ago.

No charges for Hillary.

SITYS