• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Dem **** Show starts tonight,

Speaking of Sheriff David Clarke, I haven't seen him on the air in a long time now. That guy I told you like it was/is.

If a staunch black conservative for example Sheriff David Clarke had said the exact same words would it be racist? Hell no, not because he's black and "he's allowed" but because we know where he's coming from regarding those four . Same should go for Trump.

If Hillary Clinton told Sheriff Clarke to go back to the country he came from you'd be screaming about what an incredibly racist thing that was to say. And you'd be right.

President Donald J. Trump Is Steamrolling the Democrat Party!

Just like I perdicted

"The president won this one," said House Dem 1 of the Trump v Squad (AOC, Tlaib, Omar & Pressley) showdown.

"What the president has done is politically brilliant. Pelosi was trying to marginalize these folks and the president has now identified the entire party with them."

— Jake Tapper

If Hillary Clinton told Sheriff Clarke to go back to the country he came from you'd be screaming about what an incredibly racist thing that was to say. And you'd be right.

Actually, no I wouldn't be because that isn't racist. Hell, I advocated for Piers Morgan to go back to England. Is that racist?

No, it's not racist because being a northerner or southerner is not a race.

I'm pointing out again, that we "racially stereotype" based upon what we see and hear. If I tell a Southerner to go back home, it's not racist, nor is it racist to tell someone from Zimbabwe to go back home. It's rude and disrespectful. Not racist.

It's not racist to attack someone's radicalism. It's not racist to tell someone "If you don't like it here you can leave".

It IS racist to tell a black or Hispanic person who was born here "Go back to where you came from". They are where they came from. They are Americans.

You understand the difference Stewey. The person who wrote that piece understands the difference. Not admitting that is nothing less than willful blindness.

I don't know how many more times I can explain this and how many more of you willfully ignore it and try to pretend like that's not what he said when it is clearly, unequivocally, what he said. I've wasted enough time on this broken record.
C'mon. Let's have an unbiased balanced Trump **** reference.

It's not racist to attack someone's radicalism. It's not racist to tell someone "If you don't like it here you can leave".

It IS racist to tell a black or Hispanic person who was born here "Go back to where you came from". They are where they came from. They are Americans.

I can see just saying that alone without reason would be racist sure, however you are trying to sensationalize it. Trump didn't quite put it that way... and what makes the difference if they are Americans or not? Would it be not be racist if they were not?

You understand the difference Stewey. The person who wrote that piece understands the difference. Not admitting that is nothing less than willful blindness.

I don't know how many more times I can explain this and how many more of you willfully ignore it and try to pretend like that's not what he said when it is clearly, unequivocally, what he said. I've wasted enough time on this broken record.

Disagreeing with what you're saying isn't ignoring what you're saying.

One thing to look at here is that you (perhaps unknowingly) and the dims/ mainstream media quacks (deliberately) are omitting remainder of that tweet...

Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it's done...

Trump inviting these American citizens of color back to America changes the perspective a tad doesn't it? He didn't simply tell them to go back to their own country.

Look, we all know what is clearly racist and what isn't...no debating about it, but just by the fact that Trumps tweet has been so heavily debated everywhere constitutes the implementation of the "beyond a reasonable doubt" concept in law. I find Trumps tweet innocent.

This is who they are protecting, Jew haters

Dejc1JFV4AAxb3H.jpg

Question for you racist police: (you know who you are)

Is telling Tibs to go back to Hungary racist?

I don't see how because he's already in Hungary.

This is who they are protecting, Jew haters

And yet the Jooz keep voting Democrat.

I started a new trend, just call her Cortez

the Prez was listening!

Trump refers to Ocasio-Cortez as just 'Cortez' because it 'takes too much time' to say full name

Trump made the comment during a rally in Greenville, North Carolina, on Wednesday night while recalling a brief exchange he previously shared about the New York Democrat’s name.

“They said, ‘That’s not her name, sir,’” Trump recalled, “I said, ‘no, no, I don’t have time to go with three different names. We’ll call her Cortez. Takes too much time.”

W0IKXYx.png

lolololol

Send her back

Journalist Goes to Ilhan Omar’s Homeland to Prove How Great It Is – Gets Killed by Terrorists

The Somali-Canadian journalist had returned to the country of her birth to tell “uplifting” stories of how people lived there. However, her homecoming ended in tragedy.

She was killed when al-Shabab militants stormed the Asasey Hotel in Kismayo, killing at least 26 people. It took around 14 hours for Somali security forces to regain control of the hotel, where another journalist and at least one American were among the dead.

https://pluralist.com/hodan-nalayeh-killed-terrorists/

Question for you racist police: (you know who you are)

Is telling Tibs to go back to Hungary racist?

No. Tibs actually lives there. I don't think what Trump said is racist, but I do think it was stupid.

Such is the power of Trump' ability to turn the narrative on a dime he just made the MSM give the Jihad Squad more airtime than the whole clown car of Dem nominees combined, effectively cementing the toxic left as the radical America hating faces of the Dem party.

Right now the DNC strategists are wringing their hands in impotent despair at already having lost the 2020 election!

LOL

Exactly. Screw all of this "racist" back and forth blubbering. It wasn't racist and it wasn't even about race. Trump made a calculated strategic move for 2020 and it has worked perfectly. Hasn't anybody ever watched The Apprentice? He's ******* with the Dims, hard.

I would? No I wouldn't. My immediate response would be that she's a stupid **** because he was born here. Likewise stupidity is the worst thing you can pin on Trump.

The phrase "you can go back to your country" or "if you don't like it here you can leave" have been parroted so often that it becomes a automatic kneejerk response against anyone having contempt for this country, and now all of a sudden its scrutinized and put under a microscope just because it was aimed at women of color....

Nuh uh you cant say that!

wagger.gif

Last edited:
You guys keep equating "If you don't like it here you can leave" with "Go back to where you came from" when they are not the same thing at all. Obviously because it's exactly what Trump's fixers have him doing. It's like some weird mass brainwashing.

Sorry, not joining the cult.

You guys keep equating "If you don't like it here you can leave" with "Go back to where you came from" when they are not the same thing at all. Obviously because it's exactly what Trump's fixers have him doing. It's like some weird mass brainwashing.

I think it was a **** up, he shouldn't have worded it that way. They will jump all over it and it was a poor choice of words. At the same time, do I feel the least bit bad that it was directed at a group of America haters like those four? Not in the least bit. I actually couldn't care less.

Exactly. Screw all of this "racist" back and forth blubbering. It wasn't racist and it wasn't even about race. Trump made a calculated strategic move for 2020 and it has worked perfectly. Hasn't anybody ever watched The Apprentice? He's ******* with the Dims, hard.

Nah. never watched the apprentice. But in fairness, I don't watch much network TV, except in the morning and evening for the local news. Hell, I didn't even watch the debates. I already know that I am not voting for anything the Democrats are selling, so it's pointless. Not even sure I'll watch the debates between Trump and whoever the Dem candidate is. Nothing either one says is going to change my mind. I'd rather watch Animal Planet, Nat Geo Wild or Investigation Discovery.

Neither of which are racist.