• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Enemy of the People Thread

I always seek opinions from late night buffoons.

Lol, right? Went to high school with one of the original "juggies" from The Man Show who was my buddy's girlfriend for a long time - 'til she thought she hit the big time of course. Went by Vanessa Kay. Tried acting & modeling in the mid 2000's I think and then just fell off the face of the earth.

But Jimmy Kimmel, went from The Man Show to "man, you're a real ***** boy", while Adam Carolla went in a whole other direction. That Hollywood bubble is apparently a real ***** to pop. Most of them are so out of touch with reality it's scary.

When I was young, I was repeatedly told that to get the best picture, read the same story covered by two polar opposite agendas and the most unbiased one you can find and you can usually suss out the spin and omissions and figure out where in the middle the truth was likely to be found.

the first time I realized that the media was scummy propaganda artists was when i found out that the rumor that newsweek killed a story about Ron Browns plane crash and all the mysterious inconsistencies and oddities at the behest of the Clinton administration… that was when I realized that the political spin mattered more than the story…

When I was young, I was repeatedly told that to get the best picture, read the same story covered by two polar opposite agendas and the most unbiased one you can find and you can usually suss out the spin and omissions and figure out where in the middle the truth was likely to be found.

Great point. I wasn't told that, but I learned, and I learned the hard way - and I wouldn't exchange the experience for anything else looking back at it now. Look at both sides always, like a coin, and maybe try to find the middle ground somewhere within. Or don't. Tribalism has never been stronger than it is right now, and people seem so determined to die on hills I don't even think they're familiar with, but just try to blank out the **** that comes from the television, internet etc., and just trust your own eyes and your own intuition, and you'll at least find a little something to hold onto in this crazy new world.

JFC, we're headed for a dark place - unfortunately.

Vile, disgusting lying liar Brian Stelter - who spewed garbage lies for more than 3 years about Russia collusion, Capital police demanding a January 6 investigation, spread murderous disinformation about Hydroxychloroquine - offers his as-expected moronic opinion about the "real heroes" on 9/11:

Yep, JOURNALISTS were the real heroes. Guys sitting in an office looking at a teleprompter were heroes, not these guys:

1*HFi9MTjup0iFTpb4GWDKBg.jpeg

1631280937388_tdy_news_9a_melvin_911_heroes_210910_1920x1080-nbdhua.jpg

And Stelter just cannot figure out why people loathe mainstream media, and hate Stelter more than supperating anal warts.

Lol, right? Went to high school with one of the original "juggies" from The Man Show who was my buddy's girlfriend for a long time - 'til she thought she hit the big time of course. Went by Vanessa Kay. Tried acting & modeling in the mid 2000's I think and then just fell off the face of the earth.

But Jimmy Kimmel, went from The Man Show to "man, you're a real ***** boy", while Adam Carolla went in a whole other direction. That Hollywood bubble is apparently a real ***** to pop. Most of them are so out of touch with reality it's scary.

I'd love to punch Jimmy Kimmel in the throat every time he talks. I wouldn't watch that guy's show if you paid me

Kimmel is a patsie. He is reading cue cards. They are written by other people.

True, but I don't doubt that he believes it. Back when Jay Leno was on he was pretty even-handed and cracked jokes about both sides.

True, but I don't doubt that he believes it. Back when Jay Leno was on he was pretty even-handed and cracked jokes about both sides.

**** Leno too. He was on one of Tim Allen's shows (not sure how long ago this was, but it happened) talking about Samantha Bee & Trevor Noah - being relevant & funny?

They're given a potion that turns them into retards or something. For Jay ******* Leno to say what he said, I had to put myself in a Floggy bubble for a couple weeks.

Likely. But who's cutting the checks and writing the cue cards?

Journalism is dead.

Mainstream media will manipulate photos, twist facts, omit information, all to deceive.

Example #132,937

View attachment 6388

When you go to bed tomorrow night, it will appear that Newsome will most certainly be recalled, by Wednesday morning, not so much.

I guess I don't understand why somebody isn't suing the LA times for libel. I don't think you could have a more clear-cut case. The LA Times either knowingly and willingly wrote a false story and manipulated the media to send an untrue message to its readers, OR they were incompetent and didn't check sources and determine the truth of the story.

Either way, Elder was harmed due to libelous material from the LA Times and they should be held accountable to the tune of say... 10 million.

I guess I don't understand why somebody isn't suing the LA times for libel. I don't think you could have a more clear-cut case. The LA Times either knowingly and willingly wrote a false story and manipulated the media to send an untrue message to its readers, OR they were incompetent and didn't check sources and determine the truth of the story.

Either way, Elder was harmed due to libelous material from the LA Times and they should be held accountable to the tune of say... 10 million.

We all know it wasn't what was in bold.

Media is complicit. It's intentional. It's by design.

Rules for thee....

Social Media needs a cleansing

View attachment 6409

As expected, the useful idiots are as silent as Sloppy Joe's doctor about his mental competence.

Masks! Except for the elite.

No gatherings! Except for the elite.

No dining in restaurants! Except for the elite.

No kids in attendance in schools! Except for the children of the elite.

No misinformation! Except for the elite.

No hair appointments! Except for the elite.

No police! Except for the elite.

"Russell Brand has officially lost his mind". :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

This is just genuinely heartwarming, seeing these **** libs lose their minds over a guy stating THE SIMPLE TRUTH, and they can't do anything else. Glenn Greenwald just tears into them towards the end:

What a list of utter horseshit, Steeltime. No wonder you guys are lost and so easily led by your noses.

Right wing propaganda dumbing down complex issues into binary, yes or no statements is truly a sight to behold. Also explains how Trump got elected and continues to garner support.

For a lawyer, you sure get mesmerizimed by shiny objects and settle for quick, easy answers instead of seeking deeper understanding of issues. MAGA is like politics for dummies.

What a list of utter horseshit, Steeltime. No wonder you guys are lost and so easily led by your noses.

Right wing propaganda dumbing down complex issues into binary, yes or no statements is truly a sight to behold. Also explains how Trump got elected and continues to garner support.

For a lawyer, you sure get mesmerizimed by shiny objects and settle for quick, easy answers instead of seeking deeper understanding of issues. MAGA is like politics for dummies.
How did you like the subpoenas yesterday Tibs? Not the horseshit Congressional ones the real ones from Durham? Forgot about him did you? Well to be fair we all did. He is quietly proving the whole Russia thing as collusion, by the Dems!

How did you like the subpoenas yesterday Tibs? Not the horseshit Congressional ones the real ones from Durham? Forgot about him did you? Well to be fair we all did. He is quietly proving the whole Russia thing as collusion, by the Dems!

The gallows should have already been working OT .

My response - You voted for this guy:

5p0l04.gif

aliens-game-over-man.gif