• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Enemy of the People Thread

So basically the United States is under full attack from the inside. I don't see us voting away the inevitable. Much like the founders met before we had a country.

All things come to an end sooner or later. We have reached the point of having American citizens as political prisoners.

Well,they have at least 3 years to tighten down on the population. At the going rate it could get very uncomfortable and actually force action, not words.

"Conspiracy theorist! White supremacist! Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan!"

- All of corporate media and their sheep
NISVMVr.jpg

AKJUixQ.jpg

imagine-if-you-will-the-an-entire-country-so-ignorantthatthe-21832533.png

google: Ghislaine Maxwell trial.

be prepared to be swamped with all the MSM hits returned.

When i was a high school kid the Ron brown plane crash happened.. newsweek was doing a story on the illogical nature of the crash when the clinton administration asked them to kill the story… the writer quit in disgust and ultimately went to work for mellon scaife at the Tribune Review… that was when the media absolutely quit even pretending to be unbiased…

The problem is politics… mathematical impossibilities… unlikely coincidences, obvious lies… these should pique journalistic curiosity and lead to investigations and whatever the truth is… regardless of what that result means politically… because they are supposed to be rooting out the truth, not spouting propaganda for their “side”

... journalists... are supposed to be rooting out the truth, not spouting propaganda for their “side”
No money in it.

John Stossel sued Fakebook for defamation, arguing that he was defamed by their purported "fact-check" labeling a video he posted regarding forest fires in California and climate change as "misleading." Fakebook gave the "fact checking" responsibilities for any "climate change" articles posted on its site to a notoriously alarmist global-warming group, Climate Feedback.

Stossel contact two of the "fact checkers" and they admitted they had not even watched the video, yet labeled it "misleading." Fakebook - a group of cum-guzzling, lying, execrable cowards, i.e., leftists - is trying to get the case dismissed on 1st amendment grounds and argues that in fact its "fact checking" is protected opinion - repeat, what Fakebook claims are "fact checks" are nothing more than OPINIONS.

234410_5_.jpg

Fakebook and its liberal overlords: stupid lying liars telling lies about their lies.

The problem there is that Facebook presumably took down or banned the article based on their "opinion". That makes them the thing they are desperately trying to pretend they are not... Content PROVIDERS who thus are liable for the content published on the their platform.

John Stossel sued Fakebook for defamation, arguing that he was defamed by their purported "fact-check" labeling a video he posted regarding forest fires in California and climate change as "misleading." Fakebook gave the "fact checking" responsibilities for any "climate change" articles posted on its site to a notoriously alarmist global-warming group, Climate Feedback.

Stossel contact two of the "fact checkers" and they admitted they had not even watched the video, yet labeled it "misleading." Fakebook - a group of cum-guzzling, lying, execrable cowards, i.e., leftists - is trying to get the case dismissed on 1st amendment grounds and argues that in fact its "fact checking" is protected opinion - repeat, what Fakebook claims are "fact checks" are nothing more than OPINIONS.

234410_5_.jpg

Fakebook and its liberal overlords: stupid lying liars telling lies about their lies.

More lying leftist scum. The mask is slipping everyday and no one with a functioning brain believes these grifters anymore. Can't wait until Conservatives have a super majority in 2022 and these criminals get fully exposed for the traitors they are.

More lying leftist scum. The mask is slipping everyday and no one with a functioning brain believes these grifters anymore. Can't wait until Conservatives have a super majority in 2022 and these criminals get fully exposed for the traitors they are.
Nice thought, but it won't happen, too much $$$$$$ to be lost by doing the right thing.

If true about the timeframe, beyond despicable:

This isn’t scary at all. George Soros pouring billions into a media influence company called “good information". Fun watching a guy like Russell Brand who is probabl liberal, starting to see the bullshit going on.

I've been enjoying Russell Brand more and more. None of us are ever going to agree on everything politically but he's simply searching for the truth and he's gotta be disgusted at what he's finding. He and Joe Rogan are gonna be battling for public enemy #1 eventually, although Rogan has a healthy lead.

Reactions: MTC
This is comical to me.

That sure sums it up. If only they had a picture of Potato Head with "An coherent boob who thinks his new name is Brandon" and Kamala with "Was going to the border but got distracted by a truck stop in El Paso" - that would've topped it off.

You know it astounds me that conservatives still ignore the absolutely huge story in Michigan about the trial of the people charged with the faux kidnapping of the governor there… its one of the top five cases of FBI entrapment I’ve seen and was absolutely using government resources to target people for political reasons…, its a huge civil liberties issue and the facts tgat already have come to light absolutely proves their point about the “swamp” they ***** about… but they are hung up on everything else for whatever reasons..I don’t think there is even a thread about it here ….

You know it astounds me that conservatives still ignore the absolutely huge story in Michigan about the trial of the people charged with the faux kidnapping of the governor there… its one of the top five cases of FBI entrapment I’ve seen and was absolutely using government resources to target people for political reasons…, its a huge civil liberties issue and the facts tgat already have come to light absolutely proves their point about the “swamp” they ***** about… but they are hung up on everything else for whatever reasons..I don’t think there is even a thread about it here ….
Here's a good update on the case. The FBI is as corrupt as the Democrats are.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/27/is-the-whitmer-kidnapping-case-about-to-be-tossed/