• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Epstein Problem

Spike

Reaction score
What kind of land in FL does it come with a boat dock?

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Riding on a plane with underage girls isn't a crime. Now if it becomes something more nefarious, that's different. Gonna be tough to prove, unless Epstein outs him or there is video or something.

Or a bunch of the girls come forward and give the Harvey Weinstien treatment.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Not quite

Barr not recusing himself from case against Jeffrey Epstein

Attorney General William Barr will not recuse himself from a case involving sex trafficking-related charges filed against billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein, according to reports. Bloomberg News, citing an anonymous Justice Department official, reported Barr came to the decision after speaking with ethics officials within the department.

But Barr will remain recused from any Justice Department review of its decision in 2008 to let Epstein avoid prosecution on federal sex trafficking offenses. Federal prosecutors in Florida at the time reached a plea deal with Epstein that allowed him to plead guilty to two state charges of soliciting a prostitute while avoiding a long prison sentence.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...self-from-case-against-jeffrey-epstein-report

That is very good news.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Good lord Chuck, please come out from behind Trump's nutsack for a minute and listen to reason. Nowhere did I equate Trump with Bill Clinton in terms of the likelihood that they've done something illegal or just gross with Epstein. I said it is clear Trump did not have anywhere near as much involvement with Epstein as Clinton did. That said, are you seriously saying that it would shock you to find out that Trump ever once got a massage with a happy ending while hanging out with Epstein? It's not even a possibility to you? Yeah, that's what BLINDERS look like.

And you want to argue the moral superiority of someone who would **** a cum dumpster he didn't even know two months after his wife gave birth to their son, unprotected sex as far as we know, over someone who ****** a 22 year old intern with a cigar? To my mind those are both pretty disgusting acts but if you think one is so much morally superior to the other that's your prerogative.

And those are just the things we know about.

You're going Joe Biden on me trying to tell me you didn't say what you said when I showed you your quotes that I responded to. Now you are coming back with this weird reasoning that because you think it's easy to imagine Trump doing bad things with Epstein then what? Then it makes sense to implicate him somehow? Irrational.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
You're going Joe Biden on me trying to tell me you didn't say what you said when I showed you your quotes that I responded to. Now you are coming back with this weird reasoning that because you think it's easy to imagine Trump doing bad things with Epstein then what? Then it makes sense to implicate him somehow? Irrational.

Once again you're saying things I didn't say at all. Trump is at a minimum a ferocious womanizer, that we know for a fact. He has cheated on wives. He has slept with a near *****. He has spent time with Epstein. He has said Epstein is a great guy, fun to be around, and likes them young. These are all facts. I said it's possible Trump could be implicated. I said it wouldn't shock me. That's all I said. I did not say "Trump is every bit as likely to be implicated as Clinton." or "Trump is just as bad as Clinton." Nowhere.

You seem incredibly hypersensitive to even the slightest hint that Trump isn't some perfect pure holy angel sent from God. Clearly he is not. I'm sorry you can't admit that to yourself. Like I said, blinders.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Once again you're saying things I didn't say at all. Trump is at a minimum a ferocious womanizer, that we know for a fact. He has cheated on wives. He has slept with a near *****. He has spent time with Epstein. He has said Epstein is a great guy, fun to be around, and likes them young. These are all facts. I said it's possible Trump could be implicated. I said it wouldn't shock me.

Within the realm of possibility, but here are known facts about Trump and Epstein:

• Trump is not on the list of passengers for Epstein's statutory rape getaways.
  • Trump barred Epstein from Mara Lago after he learned of an accusation by a 14-year old girl that Epstein tried to molest her.
  • Florida attorney Bradley Edwards, who sued Epstein on behalf of an underaged victim, said, "The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009."

So definitely a possible issue, particularly where Epstein is going to use every conceivable weapon to try and slither out of this mess, but some pretty credible evidence suggests Trump was not party to the statutory rape train.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Guess who is behind the "Trump is close to Epstein" story? Our friends at Fusion GPS, the same **** group that manufactured the Russia dossier.

While trying to tie Trump to Epstein in an attempt to push the narrative to at least two reporters, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS - the firm behind the unsubstantiated "Trump-Russia" dossier, found that the Trump-Epstein link appears purely social, according to the Washington Times, which writes "Journalist sources told The Washington Times that Fusion founder Glenn Simpson pushed the idea of a close relationship between Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein," adding "Ken Silverstein, the reporter who ultimately wrote an Epstein-Trump report, confirmed to The Times that Fusion had sourced the story.

Mr. Silverstein, who wrote the Vice.Com story, was asked by The Washington Times if Fusion pushed the Epstein-Trump story. "Since you asked, yes, they helped me with that," Mr. Silverstein said. "But as you can see, I could not make a strong case for Trump being super close to Epstein, so they could hardly have been thrilled with that story. [In my humble opinion], that was the best story written about Trumps ties to Epstein, but I failed to nail him. Trumps ties were mild compared to Bill Clinton's."

In January 2016, Vice.com ran Silverstein's story on Trump's ties to Epstein, which framed them as more social - including dinner parties, two plane trips, and Epstein hanging out at Trump's Mar-a-lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. As Radar reported last April, "According to an investigation by Radar, Trump was among dozens of renowned New Yorkers who knew Epstein socially but ostracized him after Palm Beach police uncovered the financiers sleazy double life," adding that Trump "once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on a young girl."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-12/fusion-gps-tried-and-failed-link-trump-jeffrey-epstein

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Once again you're saying things I didn't say at all. Trump is at a minimum a ferocious womanizer, that we know for a fact. He has cheated on wives. He has slept with a near *****. He has spent time with Epstein. He has said Epstein is a great guy, fun to be around, and likes them young. These are all facts. I said it's possible Trump could be implicated. I said it wouldn't shock me. That's all I said. I did not say "Trump is every bit as likely to be implicated as Clinton." or "Trump is just as bad as Clinton." Nowhere.

You seem incredibly hypersensitive to even the slightest hint that Trump isn't some perfect pure holy angel sent from God. Clearly he is not. I'm sorry you can't admit that to yourself. Like I said, blinders.

Not at all. Just always will challenge the unfounded bullshit TDS causes. Trump shouldn't even be in the Epstein discussion as a possible pedo.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
You're funny. This is the guy who slid a cigar up inside Monica Lewinsky, pulled it out, put it in his mouth, and said, "Mmm, tastes good".

Knocked back into reality, thanks.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Not at all. Just always will challenge the unfounded bullshit TDS causes. Trump shouldn't even be in the Epstein discussion as a possible pedo.

Shall I post the quote where I said I don't believe Trump is a pedo?

That of course doesn't mean he could not have possibly availed himself of prostitutes, which is of course also illegal.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Within the realm of possibility, but here are known facts about Trump and Epstein:

• Trump is not on the list of passengers for Epstein's statutory rape getaways.
  • Trump barred Epstein from Mara Lago after he learned of an accusation by a 14-year old girl that Epstein tried to molest her.
  • Florida attorney Bradley Edwards, who sued Epstein on behalf of an underaged victim, said, "The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009."

So definitely a possible issue, particularly where Epstein is going to use every conceivable weapon to try and slither out of this mess, but some pretty credible evidence suggests Trump was not party to the statutory rape train.

There is a record of Trump taking a flight on his plane. From what I've heard Epstein was a regular at Mar a Lago before that incident.

Once again, I'm not saying Trump is a pedo or knowingly engaged in statutory rape, I'm just saying it's possible he will be implicated in something. I also said it's clear Clinton was much more involved with Epstein than Trump ever was. But some people here are completely unable to take an unbiased look at the guy, ever. You can't even hint that our dear leader might have ever done something wrong. It's like some weird cult.

Last edited:

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Here is what cracks me up on this board a picture of maxwell at the clintons wedding = close to Clinton's, but a picture of Trump with someone shady = "oh he/ she was just an acquaintance. " The level of bias is insane and at times all rational thought just vanishes.
Trump has gone back stage at teen pagents while girls as young as 15 were getting dressed or undressed. At best that makes him a perv. I really don't think you can rule out anything for trump. He also hired the guy who basically let Epstein off free. None of this makes trump guilty of anything, but it also does not mean he is innocent either. It definitely looks alot worse for clinton and who knows who else will get sucked in. I hope Trump is totally innocent, and i hope Acosta gets investigated. I also hope clinton and whoever else gets what they deserve if implicated.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Here is what cracks me up on this board a picture of maxwell at the clintons wedding = close to Clinton's, but a picture of Trump with someone shady = "oh he/ she was just an acquaintance. " The level of bias is insane and at times all rational thought just vanishes.
Trump has gone back stage at teen pagents while girls as young as 15 were getting dressed or undressed. At best that makes him a perv. I really don't think you can rule out anything for trump. He also hired the guy who basically let Epstein off free. None of this makes trump guilty of anything, but it also does not mean he is innocent either. It definitely looks alot worse for clinton and who knows who else will get sucked in. I hope Trump is totally innocent, and i hope Acosta gets investigated. I also hope clinton and whoever else gets what they deserve if implicated.

being at someone's daughter's wedding is a personal affair.
glad-handing at a social gathering is a photo op.

two things that are exclusive of one another

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
There is a record of Trump taking a flight on his plane. From what I've heard Epstein was a regular at Mar a Lago before that incident.

Once again, I'm not saying Trump is a pedo or knowingly engaged in statutory rape, I'm just saying it's possible he will be implicated in something. I also said it's clear Clinton was much more involved with Epstein than Trump ever was. But some people here are completely unable to take an unbiased look at the guy, ever. You can't even hint that our dear leader might have ever done something wrong. It's like some weird cult.

Why would I hint that he's done something wrong here? All the evidence says otherwise, as has been pointed out. The only thing you seem to come up with is that you can imagine that he did. Who cares what you can imagine?

deljzc

Reaction score
But again, we all know Trump is a womanizer.

The hypocrisy to me is that the left from 1995-2000 basically told me that what happens in the bedroom HAS NO BEARING on being President of the United State. In the #metoo movement, it is 100% clear that what Clinton did with Monica Lewinsky was workplace sexual harassment and clearly falls under the category of "power/age difference" and its use in sexual conquest, which America is now rejecting as amoral and possibly criminal.

Five times (or more) women publicly went on record that Clinton FORCED sex and sex acts with them. Again, in the #metoo movement, that is a PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR that means guilty until proved innocent, not the other way around.

Yet these people are still defending his wife in all this, claiming she is "clean" of the stench of Bill's womanizing while Tibs clearly implies that we all know Melania Trump is trophy wife and gold digger (as if Melania was running for President or something).

It is the hypocrisy of the whole issue. Hollywood will offer up sacrificial lambs occasionally to make themselves feel good about their immorality. Democrats will do the same. Maybe Bill Clinton's time has come. Maybe the left will bury him and Hillary once and for all to finally rid their current conscience of the stench of that family just to gain the moral high ground again in their hatred of all things Trump. It wouldn't surprise me, especially if Trump is re-elected and we have a few more years and more issues the left has to find to tear down his Presidency.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
being at someone's daughter's wedding is a personal affair.
glad-handing at a social gathering is a photo op.

two things that are exclusive of one another

There were 500 people at the wedding so not exactly very private.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
If Trump really did anything remotely wrong, the hyenas would've been howling many moons ago IMO. That's not a statement of what I hope/pray is the case or anything like that, just what logic is telling me. Like I think Tape said, if they had anything on Trump, wouldn't they have used that instead of the flimsy Russian Collusion nonsense?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
There were 500 people at the wedding so not exactly very private.

not to you or me. but then again, we don't mingle with the upper 1%.
well, you don't. I know ark personally.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
this, this is different, though.

D-_79yxVUAAcX5q.jpg:large

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
There is a record of Trump taking a flight on his plane.

Just from what I have read, Trump was not a passenger on the bimbo flights to the Caribbean. The two flew together a couple of times in Epstein's plane, but not to Pedophile Isle.

From what I've heard Epstein was a regular at Mar a Lago before that incident.

That makes sense. Of course, why would Trump ban Epstein if he knew of no wrongdoing? And if Trump knew of Epstein's predilections, why would he ban Epstein from Mara Lago for the same behavior he already supposedly knew about? And why would he cooperate with a lawyer investigating a lawsuit against Epstein if he cavorted in the Caribbean with minors? Wouldn't he just stay quiet to avoid potentially devastating retaliation?

What I am pointing out is that there is not much here to tarnish Trump. Look, I am certainly not saying Trump will never be mentioned or badmouthed about Epstein; what I am saying is that right now there is "no there there."

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
doesnt this depend on what your definition of "is" is, counselor?

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score