• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Epstein Problem

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Just from what I have read, Trump was not a passenger on the bimbo flights to the Caribbean. The two flew together a couple of times in Epstein's plane, but not to Pedophile Isle.

I believe you are correct, counselor. This according to sworn testimony from Epstein's brother, Mark.

That makes sense. Of course, why would Trump ban Epstein if he knew of no wrongdoing? And if Trump knew of Epstein's predilections, why would he ban Epstein from Mara Lago for the same behavior he already supposedly knew about? And why would he cooperate with a lawyer investigating a lawsuit against Epstein if he cavorted in the Caribbean with minors? Wouldn't he just stay quiet to avoid potentially devastating retaliation?

Seems pretty logical to me.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
D_EEsq1U0AIlZxF.jpg:medium

Google biased? Nah.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Just from what I have read, Trump was not a passenger on the bimbo flights to the Caribbean. The two flew together a couple of times in Epstein's plane, but not to Pedophile Isle.

That makes sense. Of course, why would Trump ban Epstein if he knew of no wrongdoing? And if Trump knew of Epstein's predilections, why would he ban Epstein from Mara Lago for the same behavior he already supposedly knew about? And why would he cooperate with a lawyer investigating a lawsuit against Epstein if he cavorted in the Caribbean with minors? Wouldn't he just stay quiet to avoid potentially devastating retaliation?

What I am pointing out is that there is not much here to tarnish Trump. Look, I am certainly not saying Trump will never be mentioned or badmouthed about Epstein; what I am saying is that right now there is "no there there."

Like I said, I'm not suggesting I believe Trump did anything wrong. I've simply said it wouldn't shock me if he did. It wouldn't shock me if any friend of Epstein (especially the known serial womanizer friends of Epstein's) did something wrong, ether knowingly or unknowingly, with young women they did not know to be underage or with adult prostitutes. It shouldn't be out of the realm of possibility in anyone's mind.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Like I said, I'm not suggesting I believe Trump did anything wrong. I've simply said it wouldn't shock me if he did. It wouldn't shock me if any friend of Epstein (especially the known serial womanizer friends of Epstein's) did something wrong, ether knowingly or unknowingly, with young women they did not know to be underage or with adult prostitutes. It shouldn't be out of the realm of possibility in anyone's mind.

Completely logical train of thought.

But then think about the crazy country we currently live in and the vicious animals in the MSM, the elites and Orange Man Bad. He'd have been crucified already and they may have even made it a PPV event.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Here is what cracks me up on this board a picture of maxwell at the clintons wedding = close to Clinton's, but a picture of Trump with someone shady = "oh he/ she was just an acquaintance. " The level of bias is insane and at times all rational thought just vanishes.
Trump has gone back stage at teen pagents while girls as young as 15 were getting dressed or undressed. At best that makes him a perv. I really don't think you can rule out anything for trump. He also hired the guy who basically let Epstein off free. None of this makes trump guilty of anything, but it also does not mean he is innocent either. It definitely looks alot worse for clinton and who knows who else will get sucked in. I hope Trump is totally innocent, and i hope Acosta gets investigated. I also hope clinton and whoever else gets what they deserve if implicated.

I still think the whole thing was ginned up now just to get Acosta since he's in Trump's administration. They couldn't pin anything on anyone else. If some Democrats have to go down, so to speak, well that's just collateral damage. Like I said, people have known about Epstein and Clinton for years. None of this is new.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
I still think the whole thing was ginned up now just to get Acosta since he's in Trump's administration. They couldn't pin anything on anyone else. If some Democrats have to go down, so to speak, well that's just collateral damage. Like I said, people have known about Epstein and Clinton for years. None of this is new.

You might have something there. Maybe someone is hoping this guy will roll on Trump. Hey it's worth a try. It's only the taxpayer's money. They were kind of disappointed by the Mueller report.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You might have something there. Maybe someone is hoping this guy will roll on Trump. Hey it's worth a try. It's only the taxpayer's money. They were kind of disappointed by the Mueller report.

Not Mad Maxine.

056196.png

"Peach fortify!!"

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Went on Google and confirmed that this is 100% accurate.

Unbelievable how corrupt Google is. **** them and the horse they rode in on.

Yep, I did the same thing this morning and was surprised all the links were associated with Trump. I need a new go to search engine.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, I did the same thing this morning and was surprised all the links were associated with Trump. I need a new go to search engine.

I know this is unrealistic and all, but how about a fuckfuckgoogle.com? I'd be all over it.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
this thread is invisible to the Board Libs

They're probably all over at Wexell's Board aka safe space. Pretty entrenched over there and they'd think you guys were McCarthy. Of course, it so dead over there who knows.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Once again you're saying things I didn't say at all. Trump is at a minimum a ferocious womanizer, that we know for a fact. He has cheated on wives. He has slept with a near *****. He has spent time with Epstein. He has said Epstein is a great guy, fun to be around, and likes them young. These are all facts. I said it's possible Trump could be implicated. I said it wouldn't shock me. That's all I said. I did not say "Trump is every bit as likely to be implicated as Clinton." or "Trump is just as bad as Clinton." Nowhere.

You seem incredibly hypersensitive to even the slightest hint that Trump isn't some perfect pure holy angel sent from God. Clearly he is not. I'm sorry you can't admit that to yourself. Like I said, blinders.
What is a "near *****" pls?
Asking for a friend.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
They're probably all over at Wexell's Board aka safe space. Pretty entrenched over there and they'd think you guys were McCarthy. Of course, it so dead over there who knows.

Vandilay & crew are pretty ******* sensitive about that stuff. JFC, learn to understand that people have different political viewpoints.

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
Vandilay & crew are pretty ******* sensitive about that stuff. JFC, learn to understand that people have different political viewpoints.

To borrow from Eric Hoffer, definitely some true believers over there.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Well I mean I personally would consider someone like Stormy Daniels who gets paid to have sex on film a *****, but I guess technically in the legal sense she's not, hence, near *****.

Your entire rants are about what you "personally consider", and nobody cares about what you and your kind think. Let's fast forward to you now telling everyone that you posted that you said that you allowed that technically in the legal sense she isn't, and then base all your further bullshit on that. LOL.