• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Historical points that will be remembered from the election

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Im suggesting the whole thing will be known as the "Trump revolution"
I believe "the Deplorables" will be recalled.
Hillary's scandles are going in the history books, particularly the Clinton Foundation pay for plays and the email controversy.
The FBI's Comey announcements for certain
Incorrect polling is going to be a talking point.
The Mainstream Media Bias will absolutely be a longterm takeaway

I bet Comey is ******** in his pants a little. Whatever deal he worked out with Hilary is off the table now. He definitely won't be back after Trump takes over as the director of the FBI is appointed by the President. Do you think the new director could indict both Comey and Hilary?

I thought the Director was hired for a term of 10 years to ensure no political bias? The AG however, serves at the President's whim.

I believe how complicit the mainstream media has become in helping to rig elections. The coverage, the lies, and the debate questions provided. What a horrible mess they are, with their corruption.

I thought the Director was hired for a term of 10 years to ensure no political bias? The AG however, serves at the President's whim.

Yes but in this case I bet if Trump demands his resignation he'll get it with nary a whimper of protest. Comey will be glad to leave the FBI behind I think.

Hildebeast will be the first candidate to stand for federal election one year and stand trial in a federal court the next.

This is the last election that anyone with Hildebeast levels of dirty laundry gets a nomination.

Pretty sure the President can fire anyone in the executive branch.