• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

Back to the hypocrisy thing for a minute.....

Democrats introduce articles of impeachment against Trump
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/15/democrats-introduce-articles-impeachment-trump/

A handful of House Democrats officially introduced Wednesday five articles of impeachment against President Trump, accusing him of everything from breaking the Constitution’s emoluments clause to being mean in his tweets about the press.

Democrats also say Mr. Trump is violating the Constitution because his hotels are collecting money from foreign governments for room rentals, and his golf properties collect money from U.S. agencies for services performed — such as the Secret Service renting golf carts to assist in patrols when Mr. Trump is at one of his properties.

That behavior is similar to former Vice President Joseph R. Biden, who charged the Secret Service rent to use a cottage on his Delaware waterfront property while they were guarding him. Mr. Biden did not face similar calls for impeachment over that arrangement.

Democrats also said Mr. Trump was guilty of trying to pervert justice by pardoning Mr. Arpaio of criminal contempt of court charges, and trying to subvert the First Amendment by being mean to the press, including linking online to a video showing himself wrestling a man covered in a CNN logo.

This is serious, I'm not makin' this **** up now....quit laffin'.

libtard-101621588031.jpeg

Al Franken Accused of Kissing and Groping Without Consent. It Gets Worse…
John Porter Thursday November 16 2017

Al franken

Yes, leftists. “Blah blah blah, this was before Al Franken was a US Senator. #fakenews #yesallwomen #unlessitbenefitsuspolitically.” We also had no problem calling out Roy Moore (see State Rep Says Moore Accusers Should be Prosecuted. Why That’s a Bad Idea… and Innocent Until Guilty? Yes. But It’s Not Looking Good for Roy Moore…). So replace Franken with a Republican, re-read this, then kiss my ***.

A leftist comedian, less than two years before being elected a leftist Senator, sexually harassed a reporter on a USO TOUR, and THAT isn’t even the bad part.

The story is as bad as you can get. But this is probably the worst bit:

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time.

I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth…

So Franken is a creepy pervert. Who should probably resign now, yes?
It wasn’t until I was back in the US and looking through the CD of photos we were given by the photographer that I saw this one:
leeann-airplane-pic.jpg

I couldn’t believe it. He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep.

I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated.

How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?

I told my husband everything that happened and showed him the picture.
I know this story isn’t about the husband. But had this been my wife, I would have gone after the comedian (now senator) and wound up pistol-whipped by one of Franken’s armed body guards. Probably while he was pushing for gun control.

I wanted to shout my story to the world with a megaphone to anyone who would listen, but even as angry as I was, I was worried about the potential backlash and damage going public might have on my career as a broadcaster.

But that was then, this is now. I’m no longer afraid.

You knew exactly what you were doing. You forcibly kissed me without my consent, grabbed my breasts while I was sleeping and had someone take a photo of you doing it, knowing I would see it later, and be ashamed. … My story is worth telling.

So what is Franken’s excuse going to be? He’s entering rehab? He was drunk and has chosen to live as a straight man?What about all the good leftist work he’s done (see Sen. Al Franken Tries ‘Grilling’ Neil Gorsuch. Thoroughly Embarrasses Himself Instead…)? This is really the NRA’s fault, right? Or maybe Hillary will sell this as a vast, right-wing boob conspiracy.

Oh, before we forget, Al Franken tweeted this in 2014:

23519001_10214746491156595_5093785348282063256_n.jpg

The internet is forever. Payback’s a *****.

Methinks we may have a senator’s seat opening soon.

I also don’t think Franken is the only one to fall…

I'd agree for personal reasons, but the courts would not. Age of consent in NY is 17. Funny enough it is higher than PA or NJ which both are 16.

My understanding is that those laws were created so that DAs wouldn’t have to press rape charges against 18-19 year old boys with 16-17 year old girlfriends.

Why would a 30+ year old want to be with a 17 year-old? By the time I was in my mid-20s, I couldn’t stand being around younger women.

Al Franken Accused of Kissing and Groping Without Consent. It Gets Worse…
John Porter Thursday November 16 2017

Al franken

Yes, leftists. “Blah blah blah, this was before Al Franken was a US Senator. #fakenews #yesallwomen #unlessitbenefitsuspolitically.” We also had no problem calling out Roy Moore (see State Rep Says Moore Accusers Should be Prosecuted. Why That’s a Bad Idea… and Innocent Until Guilty? Yes. But It’s Not Looking Good for Roy Moore…). So replace Franken with a Republican, re-read this, then kiss my ***.

A leftist comedian, less than two years before being elected a leftist Senator, sexually harassed a reporter on a USO TOUR, and THAT isn’t even the bad part.

The story is as bad as you can get. But this is probably the worst bit:

So Franken is a creepy pervert. Who should probably resign now, yes?

I know this story isn’t about the husband. But had this been my wife, I would have gone after the comedian (now senator) and wound up pistol-whipped by one of Franken’s armed body guards. Probably while he was pushing for gun control.

So what is Franken’s excuse going to be? He’s entering rehab? He was drunk and has chosen to live as a straight man?What about all the good leftist work he’s done (see Sen. Al Franken Tries ‘Grilling’ Neil Gorsuch. Thoroughly Embarrasses Himself Instead…)? This is really the NRA’s fault, right? Or maybe Hillary will sell this as a vast, right-wing boob conspiracy.

Oh, before we forget, Al Franken tweeted this in 2014:

23519001_10214746491156595_5093785348282063256_n.jpg

The internet is forever. Payback’s a *****.

Methinks we may have a senator’s seat opening soon.

I also don’t think Franken is the only one to fall…

Wait... Al Franken is straight?

exactly. divert attention elsewhere when it doesnt fit your ******* narrative.

Oh, lighten up!

Let’s talk narrative. The irony of this whole thread is the rule that the subject must pertain to democrat and liberal allegations only. So... one-sidedness... hypocrisy....diversion.... whataboutism.

My understanding is that those laws were created so that DAs wouldn’t have to press rape charges against 18-19 year old boys with 16-17 year old girlfriends.

Why would a 30+ year old want to be with a 17 year-old? By the time I was in my mid-20s, I couldn’t stand being around younger women.

I don't know. Let's ask Jerry Seinfeld. Funny no one in the media has ever asked him that question.....

Oh, lighten up!

Let’s talk narrative. The irony of this whole thread is the rule that the subject must pertain to democrat and liberal allegations only. So... one-sidedness... hypocrisy....diversion.... whataboutism.

the hypocritical angle, Flogodim, is due to how the elitist left will go up in arms over an allegation when it pertains to anyone on the right while running misdirection on any allegation for anyone that is aligned to their views or puts money in their pockets. We've cited a few such instances in this very damn thread. Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Takei, Al Franken. The left ignores all that. Disqualifies it as being too long ago, not having enough information, or, even worse, the women were ****** and are not believable. And even worse, publicly feigning disgust over something they'd privately known about for years. You've done the same ******* thing in this thread.

that is why the word "hypocrisy" is in the thread title. not because it "must pertain to democrat and liberal allegations only" -but that those, too, should be included if we are to ... as your side says ... have a real dicsussion about this and be woke.

I'll take the deal. Senator AL OUT, and the guy running in Alabama steps down.

Of course Franken has " Hollywood roots " so this should surprise no one.

in the hypocrisy thread, Coach.
merging this

BOOM!

McConnell calls for Ethics review of Franken in light of groping allegations

Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) apologized Thursday after a female broadcaster said the lawmaker groped and kissed her without her consent during a 2006 trip overseas.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017...izes-after-woman-alleges-he-groped-her-244976

----------------------------

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

ire774JM

Al Franken??? Now there is one that doesn't surprise you .

Just another one on the LONG list of Demorats who have NO business holding a seat in Washington.

hahahahah - everything is blowing up in the libs faces!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Franken, Resign

A woman just accused the Minnesota senator of sexual misconduct. If he's really an advocate for women's rights, he should step down.

On Thursday, KABC anchor Leeann Tweeden came forward with an accusation that Minnesota senator Al Franken kissed her and groped her without her consent in 2006, while they were on a USO tour. She included a photograph of Franken—who was then just a liberal comedian but has become a Democratic senator and theoretical 2020 presidential candidate—fondling her while she was asleep.

Condemnation on social media was swift and aggressive, as it should have been. Hearing a story like Tweeden's is one thing, but the photo showing Franken's ****-eating grin while he "jokingly" touches her breasts is damning:

Tweeden, who has worked as a sports broadcaster and model, explained in a blog post that Franken had written a skit to entertain the troops, which in his script required the two of them to kiss:

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth... I felt disgusted and violate

These allegations are hard for liberal supporters of Franken to hear. In his professional life, he has been an outspoken advocate of women's rights. After the Harvey Weinstein allegations came to light in October, Franken announced he was working to pass the Arbitration Fairness Act, which would reform laws that "prevent people who experience workplace harassment from going to court."

In the past week, writers on the left have grappled with Bill Clinton's legacy—not his political legacy, but the accusations that he preyed on women and raped Juanita Broaddrick.

In the 90s, when Republicans were trying to bring him down, Democrats, including many feminists, made him out to be the victim of a witch hunt. But with Hillary Clinton's electoral career apparently over, liberals are admitting, however belatedly, that the allegations against him should have taken seriously.

At minimum he was a powerful man who abused that power, and he was quite possibly much worse than that. At Vox, Matt Yglesias declared that Clinton should have resigned as president. "The party was on the wrong side of history," wrote Caitlin Flanagan in the Atlantic.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/d3d9gq/al-franken-resign

the hypocritical angle, Flogodim, is due to how the elitist left will go up in arms over an allegation when it pertains to anyone on the right while running misdirection on any allegation for anyone that is aligned to their views or puts money in their pockets. We've cited a few such instances in this very damn thread. Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Takei, Al Franken.

How do you figure? Weinstein is done. Kevin Spacey and Louis C.K. have had shows and movie releases cancelled. How is that running misdirection? Hannity did his best to run misdirection with Moore and it looks like the MSM has finally gotten to him. Ditto for Ivanka. Trump knows he is no one to shame for sexually assault. At least Louis C.K. and Franken were man enough to own up to it and apologize. When was the last time someone on the right did the right thing?

Rats caught in their own trap!

hahahahahah

McCaskill calls for ethics investigation of Franken

Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) said Thursday she supports an ethics investigation into the accusations that Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) groped a woman without her consent, calling his alleged behavior “completely unacceptable.”

“I’m shocked and concerned. The behavior described is completely unacceptable. Comedy is no excuse for inappropriate conduct, and I believe there should be an ethics investigation,” McCaskill tweeted.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/360695-mccaskill-calls-for-ethics-investigation-of-franken

Because the libs opened the box by digging back 40 years for Moore's accusers to show up - now it's open season!

wait , it gets better

Former Bond Girl Claims Bill Maher is Sexist and Racist

Bill Maher is a pervert racist! 👿 Met him at Playboy Mansion party & he said to me, "Too bad you're not a nigg*er bi*ch or I'd fu*k you."

https://twitter.com/Robbin_Young/status/870994410254647296

costanza-answering-machine.gif

McCaskill calls for ethics investigation of Franken

Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) said Thursday she supports an ethics investigation into the accusations that Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) groped a woman without her consent, calling his alleged behavior “completely unacceptable.”

Or as Supe calls it “running misdirection”.

How do you figure? Weinstein is done. Kevin Spacey and Louis C.K. have had shows and movie releases cancelled. How is that running misdirection? Hannity did his best to run misdirection with Moore and it looks like the MSM has finally gotten to him. Ditto for Ivanka. Trump knows he is no one to shame for sexually assault. At least Louis C.K. and Franken were man enough to own up to it and apologize. When was the last time someone on the right did the right thing?

Weinstein, Spacey, Louis CK, etc, etc have all been KNOWN and kept hush-hush for years and years - decades, even.
What you must ask yourself - on both sides of the aisle - is why Moore's allegations have suddenly come up. We've all heard since Trump's inauguration how women and minorities have LOST power that they cultivated under The Greatest Human Being To Ever Grace The Face Of The Planet Barak Obama. Why didn't any of these allegations occur during The Great Enlightened Entitlement Years of The Bomma Administration? I'm not saying these allegations are NOT true, nor am I saying they are. I'm questioning the timing of them. Which you should, too.