• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

Or as Supe calls it “running misdirection”.

tell me - which of the idiots were we discussing who held office:
  • Harvey Weinstein
  • Louis CK
  • Kevin Spacey
  • George Takei

Please, bestow your knowledge upon me.

Franken's 2020 run is over before it started!

hahahahah

Leading Senate Democrats Call For Ethics Investigation Into Al Franken

Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) faced swift and bipartisan condemnation Thursday and a call for an ethics investigation after a Los Angeles model and broadcaster accused him of “forcibly kissing” and groping her in 2006.

After originally issuing a brief apology and saying he didn’t recall the incident the way Leeann Tweeden did, Franken issued a longer apology — “There’s no excuse” — and welcomed the ethics investigation, saying he will “gladly cooperate.”

The top Democrat, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (N.Y.), said he hopes there will soon be one by the Senate Ethics Committee, which has the authority to recommend expelling a senator. “Sexual harassment is never acceptable and must not be tolerated,” Schumer said in a statement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ation-into-al-franken/?utm_term=.669d1f8165bf

• Harvey Weinstein
  • Louis CK
  • Kevin Spacey
  • George Takei

Please, bestow your knowledge upon me.

Franken. Accusation, condemnation, call for an ethics probe by a fellow democrat all in the same day. No running misdirection.

Franken. Accusation, condemnation, call for an ethics probe by a fellow democrat all in the same day. No running misdirection.

you're a dense ************, aren't you?

• Harvey Weinstein
  • Louis CK
  • Kevin Spacey
  • George Takei

this ... prior to Stuart Smiley being outed.
Please, stay on task.

Honestly did they really have choice? Even they would have realized the Media would turn on them if they tried to be that big of hypocrites. So don't act like under normal circumstances they would not have just swept this under the rug. Besides apparently Dems like "probing people" unwillingly as much as anyone other group of old pervs.

In Florida - a 16 year old can have consensual sex with anyone up to age 23.

'Florida statutory rape law is violated when a person has consensual sexual intercourse with an individual under Age 18. Close in age exemptions exist, allowing minors aged 16 or 17 to engage in sexual intercourse with a partner no older than age 23.'

Lol clean em all out... vote independents that don't have a history with politics or hollywood.... why keep getting slices from a pack of moldy bread?....

the only reason why Dems are coming down on Franken is because it costs them nothing to do so. Franken is nobody politically, just a lackey who votes party line. Kick him out of office and the Minn Governor will appoint another Dem to his seat.

That's an easy sacrifice to keep up the pressure on Moore in Bama where they think they can steal away a seat from Republicans if they convince enough people that their only option is to vote for the Dem party hack.

Note how Dems only turn on their own once they can no longer help their career or agenda. Movie stars didn't say **** about Weinstein until he was already taken down and could no longer help them. Same with the Clintons.

Look no further than alleged feminist Gloria Steinum who when asked about Clinton's sex rapey history proclaimed that some men can get "one free grope".

With photographic PROOF, there is no reason that Franken shouldn't resign. Add to it that Tweeden was sound asleep and could NOT consent. It's disgusting.

Because the libs opened the box by digging back 40 years for Moore's accusers to show up - now it's open season!

wait , it gets better

Former Bond Girl Claims Bill Maher is Sexist and Racist

Bill Maher is a pervert racist! �� Met him at Playboy Mansion party & he said to me, "Too bad you're not a nigg*er bi*ch or I'd fu*k you."

https://twitter.com/Robbin_Young/status/870994410254647296

costanza-answering-machine.gif

He likes to use that term doesn't he..... Seems to come out of his mouth awful easily.

wow, Bill Maher is sexist and racist? Who knew? He's a dumbass and blowhard. Never watched or listen to him.

I was listening to the great American, Bill Cunningham, on WLW yesterday while driving back from West Virginia. With all of these sexual harassment allegations, some from decades ago, he said that he's afraid to even look at a woman or be alone in the same room with one. He was half-assed kidding, but that's still pretty sad. I'm not defending sexual harassment at all, I'm just a little depressed that we can''t goose anyone or touch a boob anymore.

I was listening to the great American, Bill Cunningham, on WLW yesterday while driving back from West Virginia. With all of these sexual harassment allegations, some from decades ago, he said that he's afraid to even look at a woman or be alone in the same room with one. He was half-assed kidding, but that's still pretty sad. I'm not defending sexual harassment at all, I'm just a little depressed that we can''t goose anyone or touch a boob anymore.

speak for yourself, when I get the urge, I'm going for it. I'll deal with the consequences later. Just kidding.

23561625_1266373036801293_7999038005722840572_n.jpg

23593558_223517318187500_3729566874449536097_o.jpg

Just dont run for office and stay away from Hollywood and you will be ok.

done and done. I aspirations of being that dirty, old man that grabs and touches every female in a 2 mile radius. They feel he's too old and senile to say anything to. The perfect scam. Then again, George Bush is not getting away with it, so the females may be onto it. Oh well. . .

but wait, there's more!

Workers on Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders Campaigns Claim Sexual Harassment

Campaign workers on the Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders Democratic 2016 presidential campaigns alleged in a report published Friday that they were harassed while campaigning for their respective candidates and that the campaigns failed to address the claims properly — the latest sexual misconduct revelations to rock the Democratic Party.

Lilian Adams, a Clinton campaign worker, and Zoey Jordan Salsbury, who worked for the Sanders primary campaign, both told HuffPost that they were sexually harassed by fellow campaign workers and that the campaigns were “ill-equipped” to cope.

AP_16194555858295-640x480.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ers-campaign-workers-claim-sexual-harassment/

but wait, there's more! >> breitbart.com

Yes, the SN Trump pom pom girls brainwashing continues unabated. Come one and come all! Get your brains washed clean by Breitbart, step right up!

Thanks Spike, not sure where we'd be without you. We'd certainly have more brain cells intact, but who needs brain cells?

Yes, the SN Trump pom pom girls brainwashing continues unabated. Come one and come all! Get your brains washed clean by Breitbart, step right up!

Thanks Spike, not sure where we'd be without you. We'd certainly have more brain cells intact, but who needs brain cells?

no, Tibs. you cannot do that. you cannot say that anymore.
every rape accuser deserves to be believed.
EVERY.
otherwise, well...

hv5soju7_400x400.jpg

"I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.

I did try and **** her. She was married.

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a *****. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony **** and everything. She's totally changed her look.

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab 'em by the *****. You can do anything."
[SUP]

- President Donald J. Trump [/SUP]

Last edited:
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FOccupyDemocrats%2Fvideos%2F1794049244021455%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>