• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

Another one bites the dust....

Now it's one of the biggest progressive advocates at the NY Times, Glenn Thrush:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/20/16678094/glenn-thrush-new-york-times

Based on his liberal writings about covering the Trump White House, he just got a huge book deal from Random House (with a female coauthor).

Honestly, this just sounds more like boorish behavior and just being an ******* to women than rising to the level of harassment, but it's close depending if any were coworkers at the time and what context being "out at the bar" was under.

BEST. ELECTION. EVER.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Another Thorn in the Rose for Libs

DPHQUB2U8AA9MEg.jpg

CBS suspends Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations

Charlie Rose accused of sexual harassment by 8 women

https://nypost.com/2017/11/20/charlie-rose-accused-of-sexual-harassment-by-8-women/

Winning!

Al Franken hit with groping allegation from ANOTHER woman

Woman says Franken inappropriately touched her in 2010

(CNN)A woman says Sen. Al Franken inappropriately touched her in 2010, telling CNN that he grabbed her buttocks while taking a photo at the Minnesota State Fair.

"Franken pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear," Menz said. "It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek." "Al Franken TOTALLY molested me! Creeper!"

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politics/al-franken-inappropriate-touch-2010/index.html

"Franken pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear," Menz said. "It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek." "Al Franken TOTALLY molested me! Creeper!"

Sounds like Trump was right. When you're a celebrity you really can grab them by the pu**y.

Sounds like Trump was right.

again

Remember all the screaming from the libs from this one?

FLASHBACK: Mike Pence won't dine alone with a woman who's not his wife. Is that sexist?

SMART GUY!

ha ha

BOOM!

Top Democrat Paid Off Sexual Harassment Accuser With $27,000 In Taxpayer Money

A leading Democratic congressman settled a wrongful dismissal complaint for more than $27,000 in taxpayer funding after he allegedly fired the staffer because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances,” according to a new report.

The congressman, Michigan Rep. John Conyers, is described as a serial sexual harasser who would prey on his female staffers
in sworn affidavits signed by four of his former staffers. BuzzFeed News first reported the bombshell allegations and accompanying settlement after right-wing blogger Mike Cernovich provided the website with the documents.

One former female employee filed a complaint with the Congressional Office Of Compliance in 2014, alleging that she was fired for rebuffing Conyers’ sexual advances. It was that employee who eventually received a $27,111.75 settlement in 2015, in exchange for a confidentiality agreement. The congressman did not admit to fault as part of the settlement agreement.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/20/r...arassment-accuser-with-27k-in-taxpayer-money/

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

On Dasher, on Stone, on Conyers and Vixen! On Franken, on Rose, on Thrush and Clinton!

This has been quite the day! Christmas came early and Santa left some wonderful presents under the tree for conservatives.

Present #1:

A second woman has come forward accusing Al Franken of unwanted sexual contact:

Present #2:

The hopelessly biased smart *** NY Times "reporter" Glenn Thrush has been accused of sexual harassment by several women

Present #3:

Bill Clinton is said to be facing four separate lawsuits for sexual assault

It seems that Bubba was a frequent flier on both the Lolita Express and on "Air F**K One."

Present #4

That biased, sanctimonious left wing ******* Charlie Rose has been accused of sexual misconduct by eight women

And the bow on top of them all:

Hillary is fantasizing about being President- on another planet!

The failed Democratic candidate recently talked with Now This, a liberal online news outlet, where she pined for a presidency...Clinton envisioned leaving Earth and venturing to Earth 2 where she could be President

Must be the Russians!

Merry Christmas!

http://www.floppingaces.net/2017/11/20/christmas-comes-early/

One set of laws for us, and one for them.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Actually remember that there is NO criminality to sexual harassment. You can't go to jail. And the burden of sexual assault would be a lot more than grabbing someone's *** during a picture.

This really has nothing to do with criminal acts and everything to do with just being a jerk to women and treating them like sexual objects.

That said, I have a few other comments/thoughts:

1. I don't think this SHOULD be criminal. I don't want the police to go around arresting every guy that's a jerk/*** to women. That's going too far.
2. Guys don't act this way unless it has worked before. Somewhere in all these *******'s pasts, this treatment of women has gotten them blowjobs, handjobs, sex and who knows what else.
3. The system is not set up well for women to SHARE their experiences of ******* men with each other. They have a tendency to internalize the event (even if they reject the sexual attempt) and keep it to themselves.
4. Because #2 and #3 exist and ******* men rarely have ramifications of their ******* sexual advances, they take the "shotgun" approach to getting sexual gratification. They basically tell themselves if I try this on 5-6 women, one is going to say yes and have sex with me.

I mean, even if you take out the sexual harassment aspect of it (i.e. workplace environment, one person with power over the other, etc.), I know of and have seen men hit on women this way. Treat them like ****, invade their spaces, act crude AND still succeed in walking out of the bar with them at night. Sometimes just throwing around free drinks and acting like you own the joint is enough. Hell, that's what Ben Roethlisberger and Willie Colon were doing in Mellville for crying out loud. And we knew from that story that she and her group FOLLOWED Roethlisberger and his group from bar to bar to bar looking for free drinks and a good time.

I mean, when you look at the story(s) about Al Franken those are NOT sexual harassment (he did not work with either person or was their equal, did not play quid pro quo with sexual favors, did not threaten work related retaliation, etc.). What Al Franken did was just a guy hitting on women in an extremely arrogant and obnoxious way that included some inappropriate touching (although to say that rises to the level of sexual assault is probably a stretch).

Ask any woman how many times she was hit on by an obnoxious guy that inappropriately touched her in the process and you probably get more than they can count on their fingers and toes. Right ladies?

BOOM!

Pelosi calls for investigation into sexual allegations against Conyers

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is calling for an ethics investigation into her Democratic colleague, Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.), amid new allegations of sexual misconduct with female staffers.

"As I have said before, any credible allegation of sexual harassment must be investigated by the Ethics Committee," Pelosi said in a statement Tuesday.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...ation-into-sexual-allegations-against-conyers

RUSSIA!

This **** is crazy! There may be nobody left to make Movies and TV shows by Christmas time.

This **** is crazy! There may be nobody left to make Movies and TV shows by Christmas time.
Thank you Baby Jesus.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

On Dasher, on Stone, on Conyers and Vixen! On Franken, on Rose, on Thrush and Clinton!

This has been quite the day! Christmas came early and Santa left some wonderful presents under the tree for conservatives.

Present #1:

A second woman has come forward accusing Al Franken of unwanted sexual contact:

Present #2:

The hopelessly biased smart *** NY Times "reporter" Glenn Thrush has been accused of sexual harassment by several women

Present #3:

Bill Clinton is said to be facing four separate lawsuits for sexual assault

It seems that Bubba was a frequent flier on both the Lolita Express and on "Air F**K One."

Present #4

That biased, sanctimonious left wing ******* Charlie Rose has been accused of sexual misconduct by eight women

And the bow on top of them all:

Hillary is fantasizing about being President- on another planet!

The failed Democratic candidate recently talked with Now This, a liberal online news outlet, where she pined for a presidency...Clinton envisioned leaving Earth and venturing to Earth 2 where she could be President

Must be the Russians!

Merry Christmas!

http://www.floppingaces.net/2017/11/20/christmas-comes-early/

Actually remember that there is NO criminality to sexual harassment. You can't go to jail. And the burden of sexual assault would be a lot more than grabbing someone's *** during a picture.

This really has nothing to do with criminal acts and everything to do with just being a jerk to women and treating them like sexual objects.

That said, I have a few other comments/thoughts:

1. I don't think this SHOULD be criminal. I don't want the police to go around arresting every guy that's a jerk/*** to women. That's going too far.
2. Guys don't act this way unless it has worked before. Somewhere in all these *******'s pasts, this treatment of women has gotten them blowjobs, handjobs, sex and who knows what else.
3. The system is not set up well for women to SHARE their experiences of ******* men with each other. They have a tendency to internalize the event (even if they reject the sexual attempt) and keep it to themselves.
4. Because #2 and #3 exist and ******* men rarely have ramifications of their ******* sexual advances, they take the "shotgun" approach to getting sexual gratification. They basically tell themselves if I try this on 5-6 women, one is going to say yes and have sex with me.

I mean, even if you take out the sexual harassment aspect of it (i.e. workplace environment, one person with power over the other, etc.), I know of and have seen men hit on women this way. Treat them like ****, invade their spaces, act crude AND still succeed in walking out of the bar with them at night. Sometimes just throwing around free drinks and acting like you own the joint is enough. Hell, that's what Ben Roethlisberger and Willie Colon were doing in Mellville for crying out loud. And we knew from that story that she and her group FOLLOWED Roethlisberger and his group from bar to bar to bar looking for free drinks and a good time.

I mean, when you look at the story(s) about Al Franken those are NOT sexual harassment (he did not work with either person or was their equal, did not play quid pro quo with sexual favors, did not threaten work related retaliation, etc.). What Al Franken did was just a guy hitting on women in an extremely arrogant and obnoxious way that included some inappropriate touching (although to say that rises to the level of sexual assault is probably a stretch).

Ask any woman how many times she was hit on by an obnoxious guy that inappropriately touched her in the process and you probably get more than they can count on their fingers and toes. Right ladies?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

This **** is off the chain. I mean, I don't know if ALL of these women were sexually harassed / abused, or if ANY of them were. The most concerning thing, to me anyway, is that we have lost the presumption of innocence. Doesn't matter if the guy is on the right or the left. Somebody makes an accusation against someone, that person's life must be destroyed. No due process. If "all women are to be believed" without question in regards to this stuff, you better pray you don't put yourself in a questionable situation, or that someone doesn't turn on you and make a false accusation. If it happens, you're ******. Game over. And that isn't right. I know it is fun to watch these political and Hollywood elites get theirs, but what if it isn't true in some cases? Those innocent get caught in the wave of this new #metoo fad, and lose everything. Family, friends, anything they worked for. It isn't right.

This **** is off the chain. I mean, I don't know if ALL of these women were sexually harassed / abused, or if ANY of them were. The most concerning thing, to me anyway, is that we have lost the presumption of innocence. Doesn't matter if the guy is on the right or the left. Somebody makes an accusation against someone, that person's life must be destroyed. No due process. If "all women are to be believed" without question in regards to this stuff, you better pray you don't put yourself in a questionable situation, or that someone doesn't turn on you and make a false accusation. If it happens, you're ******. Game over. And that isn't right. I know it is fun to watch these political and Hollywood elites get theirs, but what if it isn't true in some cases? Those innocent get caught in the wave of this new #metoo fad, and lose everything. Family, friends, anything they worked for. It isn't right.

It is a bit scary. Here we are with our trust in the media at an all-time low, but when THEY do a so-called "investigation" and find 2-3 women to collaborate a guy hitting on women obscenely, everyone jumps on it as fact of sexual assault or harassment. People are losing their jobs, millions of dollars, et. al.

Look, I don't disagree that I believe most of these guys are ******** to women. Their power and position and ego has created a somewhat corrupted individual when it comes to how to get sex. They don't have to play by the same polite rules of society because women still say "yes". I think that about Trump as well.

But I'm not sure this is criminal behavior. It's crude and they get to play by rules that I am completely unfamiliar with as a man. I can't even comprehend the ability just to have an assistant call some model in a magazine and set up a date w/ benefits for me (that's supposedly how Leonardo DiCaprio does it). Or have women just waiting in the lobbies of hotels hoping to have sex with me when I travel (without have to pay them) like sports stars have access to. Or pick out women from a crowd during a concert to come back to the "after party" that everyone knows means drinking and drugs and group sex with the band.

I mean, these are ALL examples of crude behavior by men treating women like sexual objects yet they have been going on for decades (maybe centuries) in our society and women often play a willing role in this "game" to achieve notoriety or prestige.

To all of a sudden get all holier than thou about famous people acting like jerks to women is kind of hypocritical a bit. But the witch hunt is on and a lot of people's bad behavior is being thrown out into the light until the masses have their fill.