• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

Sure, as soon as you run off all the "Hillary and the pizza parlor" posters. Which I guess will leave the board to me, Tibs, and Trog.

Textbook snowflake hypocrite.

Don't forget me, i never believed the pizza parlor story.

hahahahahaha

Hillary Clinton was asked if Harvey Weinstein’s behavior reminded her of her husband Bill.

She said: “Close, but no cigar”.

Hillary-Clinton-Close-But-No-Cigar.jpg

Not even sure why this is in the political forum. Turns out slimy ******* Hollywood producer has been a sexual deviant for decades? Sad story, hope he's arrested for rape and sexual abuse and rots in jail. What does that have to do with politics? Oh, that he gave millions to the Democratic party over the years. Okay, so the story here is big shot millionaire dirtbag slimeball contributed to Democrats' campaign funds. That is shameful, in retrospect.

Another big shot millionaire dirtbag slimeball was elected president. Which is the bigger issue, I wonder? Harvey Weinstein, I know, I know.

The big thing is how hypocritical Hollywood is Tibs. They stand on there ivory towers and talk about how bad Trump is. And they all have been covering up for this big piece of **** for years and years. Then Hillary talks about a sexual predator in the WH and her on damn husband disgraced that years ago. You can't have it both ways.

What is the pizza parlor story? Gotta admit, never heard of that one.

Selective outrage at its finest.

22405836_1881139158569079_7381087277212547032_n.jpg

Evidence please.

Why would I be required to prove the negative? He made the claim, he has to provide proof.

I never said nor implied that Trump was "bought" by Neo Nazis, kkk, etc. I said Trump IS a racist, and he panders to that ilk.

That he is that, and that he panders to those people IS fact. The evidence is overwhelming, Puerto Rico for the latest example, anyone.................

22405836_1881139158569079_7381087277212547032_n.jp  g

Trump bows to you Tibs.....well it's actually a curtsey.You know how CONservative snowflakes roll...with their panties getting wadded up in their overweight butt cracks......................you know the desert heat and all, he's just trying to push those panties out.... you guys will never get his genius.................. a curtsey...LMAO

What is the pizza parlor story? Gotta admit, never heard of that one.

Please, either you don't lean anywhere near as far right as some of the Neo Nazis here, or that's a weak attempt at humor.

It's a FACT that her campaign accepted money from Islamic nations. It's a FACT that Islam mistreats women.
It's a FACT that Hillary campaigned on being pro- woman and anti-misogyny.

It's a FACT that Hillary is a hypocrite.

1.Her campaign NEVER accepted money from any Muslim country. The Clinton Foundation did BEFORE she was Secretary of State and this money is used for good causes around the world INCLUDING Muslim countries, this has nothing to do with her campaign.

2.Islam doesn't mistreat women, certain sects and individuals do; think the Mormons, or there in Pennsylvania the Amish. We've all heard the fairly recent account of abuse, hebephilia, and rape in those Christian sects.

3. Find a dictionary and read the definition of a fact.

22405836_1881139158569079_7381087277212547032_n.jpg

This is an incredibly disingenuous 'comparison'. One guy preyed upon his female employees for decades and it was not only tolerated, but enabled. The other guy, while not showing much in the way of being a very stand-up or virtuous person, made ***** jokes and has since been accused and slandered by questionable parties (to put it lightly) without a shred of substantiation. Intellectually lazy and disingenuous comparison, but if it makes certain people sleep easier at night.

This is an incredibly disingenuous 'comparison'. One guy preyed upon his female employees for decades and it was not only tolerated, but enabled. The other guy, while not showing much in the way of being a very stand-up or virtuous person, made ***** jokes and has since been accused and slandered by questionable parties (to put it lightly) without a shred of substantiation. Intellectually lazy and disingenuous comparison, but if it makes certain people sleep easier at night.

The number of Harvey accusers is at 35 right now. The 15 for Trump is a total lie. I don’t think there’s been even one woman who has officially accused him of sexual assault. This is a perfect example of the left. All they have are lies and fake news. The little band of libtards here, Twatty Tibtard and Flog, have zero credibility with me. They have been proven to be liars, many times over. They are clearly anti-American, anti-Constitution and are small, weak, pathetic excuses for human beings. They probably cry themselves to sleep at night because their existence is so miserable.

BTW, if you put it to music, like hard rock or heavy metal, bang your head and yell: Twatty Tibtard and Flog!! it’s a pretty catchy tune. Hell, it’s not even a bad country song. I should copyright it.

BTW, if you put it to music, like hard rock or heavy metal, bang your head and yell: Twatty Tibtard and Flog!! it’s a pretty catchy tune. Hell, it’s not even a bad country song. I should copyright it.

You might be Trumptarded if...

I'd bet anything no one will mistake PPHP for Lennon or Dylan.........just a hunch.

Please, either you don't lean anywhere near as far right as some of the Neo Nazis here, or that's a weak attempt at humor.

I know you like to pigeonhole people, but I honestly never heard the pizza parlor story. I am right leaning, but I simply don't kneel at the altar of all things right wing, or throw around labels the way you and others do. I am pretty open minded about a lot of things. That said, if I wanted humor, I would read your posts about climate change.

Last edited:
I've never heard of it either.

You guys aren't fitting Elfie's twisted, narrow-minded little idea of how many conservative or even moderate to right-minded people think.

And it's befuddling him/her/it. You must just be Neo Nazis in disguise.