• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

Go back under your rock with your FAKE NEWS

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">ICYMI: BBC correspondent says there's more than one source, more than one tape & more than one date of allegations in Trump intel dossier <a href="https://t.co/NQmHeMHDM5">pic.twitter.com/NQmHeMHDM5</a></p>— Alastair Reid (@ajreid) <a href="https://twitter.com/ajreid/status/819228414112595968">January 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Electric-Outboard-15.jpg

That's a lot of propaganda Spike. Straight from the Pravda? Or 4chan and wikileaks is your to-go source for credible information?

No, That Trump/Russia Dossier Isn’t an Elaborate 4chan Hoax
http://www.mediaite.com/online/no-that-trumprussia-dossier-isnt-an-elaborate-4chan-hoax/

The supposed “proof” for the 4chan genesis theory was a November 1 post on 4chan’s /pol/ board in which an anonymous user claimed he gave Republican “Never Trump” operative Rick Wilson a fake story about Trump and Russian spies.

4chan-650x78.jpg

That’s certainly vague to begin with, but note the date: November 1. Mother Jones was reporting on the memo as early as October 30. In a tweet, MJ’s David Corn confirmed that the memo published by Buzzfeed was the same one he received… before the supposed trolling.

More to the point, everything we know about the memo’s source from CNN and The New York Times contradicts the notion that it could possibly be 4chan or Wilson. According to those outlets:

• The intelligence community knows who the source is, and considers him generally reliable
  • The author of the memo is ex-British intelligence, with extensive Russian contacts
  • The intelligence community also knows his sources and considers them”credible”
  • Some of the memos were circulating as early as the summer of 2016

Lol, that montage you posted Spike looks eerily familiar....

Alt-Right Trolls Are Trying To Trick People Into Thinking Trump Dossier Was A 4chan Prank
https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/alt-right-trolls-are-trying-to-trick-people-into-thinking-tr?utm_term=.iuq1LPELd#.cb9OEZjEG

Trump supporters are spreading misinformation about a dossier that was released by BuzzFeed News Wednesday full of unverified allegations against President-elect Donald Trump.

Last edited:
so is Pissgate going to be Trump's version of the Birth Certificate fiasco?

I'm not one to jump to Trump's defense, but even if this story turns out to be true, who cares? Does anyone really believe that Mr. Cigar in the vagina hasn't done stuff like this and worse? Do Trump voters consider him a bastion of sexual purity? I doubt it.

I'm not one to jump to Trump's defense, but even if this story turns out to be true, who cares? Does anyone really believe that Mr. Cigar in the vagina hasn't done stuff like this and worse? Do Trump voters consider him a bastion of sexual purity? I doubt it.

exactly

so he allegedly paid some Russian prostitutes to piss on the bed that Barry Soetoro and The Moose slept on.

big. *******. deal.

The point in all of this isn't the golden showers, ie Trump hiring prostitutes for a piss show in a Moscow hotel. Not at all. That's a salacious footnote to the whole intel report, which contains much more damning information about Trump's ties to Russian secret service, his vested business interests and cooperation in the alleged russian hacking of DNC. These are the hot ticket items that would point to the extent the president-elect may have been compromised by a foreign state.

Trump may secretly wish this story remains focused on his steamy golden shower parties, but the truth runs much deeper than that, I'm afraid.

Having said that, the Russians holding video tapes showing Trump in the middle of a piss-party orgy with a bunch of hookers is probably plenty enough to blackmail him with, don't you think?

Last edited:
The point in all of this isn't the golden showers, ie Trump hiring prostitutes for a piss show in a Moscow hotel. Not at all. That's a salacious footnote to the whole intel report, which contains much more damning information about Trump's ties to Russian secret service, his vested business interests and cooperation in the alleged russian hacking of DNC. These are the hot ticket items that would point to the extent the president-elect may have been compromised by a foreign state.

Trump may secretly wish this story remains focused on his steamy golden shower parties, but the truth runs much deeper than that, I'm afraid.

Having said that, the Russians holding onto video tapes showing Trump in the middle of a piss-party orgy with a bunch of hookers is probably plenty enough to blackmail him with, don't you think?

None of that has been able to be verified by any news organization. Don't you think it would have been if it was true? Any of it?

And no, I actually don't think Trump would much care if a videotape of his piss party came out. Look, he's a repulsive guy in my opinion but he is not self-aware enough to recognize that. He would probably dismiss this as something he did for a joke, akin to hiring a hooker to perform at a bachelor party. And most of his supporters would accept that explanation. Just like they accepted "locker room talk". If Russia wants to blackmail him they better come up with some bestiality or pedophilia or something...for better or for worse no one cares about sexual exploits among consenting adults anymore.

None of that has been able to be verified by any news organization. Don't you think it would have been if it was true? Any of it?
Exactly. So if I'm Trump I would call for an immediate investigation into this leaked report to get to the bottom of it. And if it's truly bogus he'd have the grounds to throw the book at Buzzfeed, CNN, McCain et al and sue them for millions for slander. If he has nothing to hide, this would be the obvious move on his end. Interesting to see how his reaction has been the opposite. I wonder why?

Exactly. So if I'm Trump I would call for an immediate investigation into this leaked report to get to the bottom of it. And if it's truly bogus he'd have the grounds to throw the book at Buzzfeed, CNN, McCain et al and sue them for millions for slander. If he has nothing to hide, this would be the obvious move on his end. Interesting to see how his reaction has been the opposite. I wonder why?

Piss Boy, the "journalists" didn't verify facts before they reported it. Trump can sue them now. It's up to them to show proof. Why should he waste time and money on this garbage? You libtards are something else...

Trump can sue them now.
I hope he does. Then all this can be brought to court in form of evidence, witness testimony and the like, and maybe, just maybe, the truth will come out. In other words, Trump ain't suing anybody.

KNEEL!

CNN comes crawling back to President Trump on their knees!

hahahahahahahahaha - bow down *******!

How did President-elect Trump handle press conference? Nailed it

How did President-elect Donald Trump's first press conference go? He nailed it. It was strange, abusive, occasionally misleading. But he nailed it.

And while the media will complain that he tried to silence individual reporters -- which he did -- the reality is that the conference was about as raw and detailed as you're likely to get from a president-elect. He gave us a dozen headlines from just one encounter. This is the Trump paradox: Trump and the press hate each other yet they feed off each other.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/11/opinions/trump-news-conference-stanley/index.html

McCain admitted he was the one feeding the FAKE story to the CIA to topple a President Elect. He should be forced to resign, in disgrace!

Trump conducts his own sting operation to ensnare intelligence briefers – and says he caught them

President-elect Donald Trump, after growing suspicious that intelligence officials were leaking news about their classified briefings with him, says he conducted a sting operation to try to prove top spies were behind the leaks.

Trump revealed the extraordinary scheme to try to entrap the senior spies in a furious press conference where he suggested the intelligence community had been behind salacious and totally unproven allegations against him.

‘I think it’s pretty sad when intelligence reports get leaked out to the press. First of all, it’s illegal. These are classified and certified meetings and reports,’ Trump said during a press conference at Trump Tower – his first since getting elected.

Then he revealed the details of the stealthy sting he says he conducted on the nation’s senior spooks.

‘I’ll tell you what does happen. I have many meetings with intelligence. And every time I meet, people are reading about it,' Trump complained, possibly referencing reports on his classified briefings, which he has chosen not to receive daily. President-elect Donald Trump said he set a trap for his intelligence briefers and that they fell for it by leaking word of a classified briefing he had with them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ntelligence-briefers-says-caught-leaking.html

--------------------------------

Trust no one.

now - back to the REAL news

KNEEL!

Mexico says to seek broad negotiating strategy with Trump

Mexico's government said...it would throw its relationship with the United States wide open when it sits down for talks with the incoming U.S. administration, putting security, migration and trade on the table in search of a deal.

President-elect Donald Trump has threatened to tear up a trade agreement that underpins Mexico's economic model if he cannot renegotiate its terms in his favor, battering the peso currency and fueling uncertainty over foreign investment.

However, President Enrique Pena Nieto said Mexico would take a broad approach to the talks, seeking a deal that would benefit both Mexico and its neighbor as his government attempted to head off the risk of an economic shock from the Trump presidency.

"All the issues that define our bilateral relationship are on the table, including security, migration and trade," Pena Nieto said.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/mexico-says-open-talk-trade-security-migration-u-224622638.html

Cram this up your ***, Piss Boy...The Director of Intelligence denounced the dossier and said the leak did not come from them.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-12/u-s-intelligence-chief-tells-trump-he-s-dismayed-by-leaks

“James Clapper called me yesterday to denounce the false and fictitious report that was illegally circulated,” Trump said in a Twitter post Thursday. “Made up, phony facts. Too bad!”

Clapper said the pair discussed the document and that he emphasized it didn’t originate in the U.S. intelligence community.

Ignore him, not worth the spit talking about old fake news

7 DAYS!

This should be interesting

LIVE: Confirmation Hearing of James "Mad Dog" Mattis, Trump's Pick for Secretary of Defense

Last edited:
Ted Cruz‏ @tedcruz

Gen. Mattis is an exceptional selection who will restore the warrior ethos to our military:
Mattis as secretary of defense is good for the U.S. and for Texas | Commentary | Dallas News
dallasnews.com
10:46 AM · Jan 12, 2017

WINNING!

donald_trump_supreme_court2-620x412.jpg

Donald Trump Says He Will Nominate a Supreme Court Justice Within 2 Weeks of Inauguration

Donald Trump expects to nominate a justice to fill the vacant seat on the Supreme Court within two weeks of his inauguration on Jan. 20, the President-elect said during a news conference on Wednesday.

The nomination will likely come in the second week of his presidency, following inauguration celebrations, Trump said.

http://time.com/4631607/donald-trump-supreme-court-justice-nominate-two-weeks/

Hopefully he'll get to replace the notorious RBG soon too. ******* buzzard.