• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Wow. All all three of these hate crimes, committed by Far Right Wing MAGA nut jobs....

Ummm...wait.

Black woman busted for elaborate KKK hate hoax in Georgia​

A Black woman is charged with posing as Ku Klux Klan member and posting notes to seven black neighbors threatening to burn down their homes and kill their children.

A black woman has been charged with posing as a member of the Ku Klux Klan and posting notes through neighbors’ doors threatening to kill their children. Terresha Lucas, 30, has been charged with eight counts of making terroristic threats, according to the Douglasville, Georgia Police Department.

Investigators allege that Lucas wrote letters describing herself as a ‘six-feet-tall white male with a long, red beard who did not live in the neighborhood. The letter is using the N-word, talking about the KKK, hanging people, killing kids, killing whole families, and setting houses on fire.’

This is the second hate hoax incident near Atlanta to garner national headlines in as many weeks.

Last week, a black former Emory University employee was arrested and suspected of writing the N-word and drawing swastikas on the university’s autism center. Another race hate hoax was exposed this week in Missouri, where racist graffiti was painted in a high school bathroom that ignited a student walkout.

However, the school district revealed that the culprit was a black student.

America: So racist that fake racism outnumbers actual racism.

America: So racist that peoples of colors other than white pour in by the millions.

I have often admitted that I don't really understand the issues facing black Americans. I grew up in and live in a rural state in the Northwest and honestly we have very few minorities.

I admit though, that I am confused about whatever policies or issues black voters may support/hold dear that convinced them it was important to vote AGAINST the guy that produced the lowest black unemployment rate in the history of the country.

Ironically, the new guy has produced one of the HIGHEST black unemployment rates in the history of the country. (In fairness, he IS an equal opportunity unemployment rate supporter.)

I mean, what were the issues that made so many folks vote so directly against their own best interests?

The President of the United States had no clue, not a whit of a hint of a shadow of a clue, about the defense agreement with Australia that resulted in France pulling its ambassador?

iu

I have often admitted that I don't really understand the issues facing black Americans. I grew up in and live in a rural state in the Northwest and honestly we have very few minorities.

I admit though, that I am confused about whatever policies or issues black voters may support/hold dear that convinced them it was important to vote AGAINST the guy that produced the lowest black unemployment rate in the history of the country.

Ironically, the new guy has produced one of the HIGHEST black unemployment rates in the history of the country. (In fairness, he IS an equal opportunity unemployment rate supporter.)

I mean, what were the issues that made so many folks vote so directly against their own best interests?
President Trump was Israel's best ally since Reagan. They even named a town after him. Yet Jewish Americans will vote Democrat every time. I don't get it either.

Tibilo and his "intellectual" equals think this guy is competent and are proud to have voted for him.

Later during the speech, Sloppy Joe talks again about his past:

• Haha
Reactions: JMM
America: So racist that fake racism outnumbers actual racism.

America: So racist that peoples of colors other than white pour in by the millions.
And don't forget, Jussie Smollet had to hire two black guys to oppress him.

Reactions: wig
This folks, is the Democratic party.

Remember when Maxine implored Democrats to get in their faces, confront them in the streets?

Look at what has happened to Kyrsten Sinema. This goes beyond the vile bathroom harassment. On an airplane. At the airport. Most captured in these videos.

Democrats call for actions, their lemming soldiers follow. Even against their own.

Water's boiling.

sinema-statement.png

This folks, is the Democratic party.

Remember when Maxine implored Democrats to get in their faces, confront them in the streets?

Look at what has happened to Kyrsten Sinema. This goes beyond the vile bathroom harassment. On an airplane. At the airport. Most captured in these videos.

Democrats call for actions, their lemming soldiers follow. Even against their own.

Water's boiling.

sinema-statement.png

Did this make the media for weeks on end? Was there callings for arrests? Well color me shocked.

If that was AOC, they'd have her on 60 minutes already, crying, claiming that she feared for her life. Every single person who's being honest with themself knows it too.

Gas has jumped nearly 20 cents since Sunday. It was $2.76 when I got back from the Penn State game. This morning it is $2.94. Seriously considering getting rid of my truck for something smaller and more fuel efficient. I drive too much to be having a gas guzzling V8 at these prices.

Gas has jumped nearly 20 cents since Sunday. It was $2.76 when I got back from the Penn State game. This morning it is $2.94. Seriously considering getting rid of my truck for something smaller and more fuel efficient. I drive too much to be having a gas guzzling V8 at these prices.

(D)imbos are not hiding in any way, shape or form their tactic of impeding fossil fuel production in this nation and driving up gas prices to the point (1) electric vehicles become economical and more to the point (2) only the elite can afford to drive around in private vehicles. They want us all stacked up in massive, grotesquely ugly public housing, reliant on public transportation.

How do I know that? THEY TOLD US.

HOUSING

Under Barack Obama, for example, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) pushed what it termed "affirmatively furthering fair housing" to encourage the relocation of poor households to higher-income neighborhoods. ...
However, the optimism of reformers in the 1960s was soon dashed by the growing failures of federal housing efforts. Even by the early 1960s, public housing was becoming infamous for its crime, graffiti, smashed windows, and general deterioration, and by the 1970s many projects had become social disasters.8 A landmark in government failure occurred in 1972 with the demolition of Pruitt-Igoe, which consisted of 33 11-story apartment buildings. Considered an "architectural masterpiece" when built in the early 1950s, the federally funded project was demolished after vandalism and crime rendered it uninhabitable.9 Since then, many more federal housing initiatives have been launched, but most have ended up as expensive failures.

Public Housing

HUD was not originally intended to have much direct involvement with public housing. The Housing Act of 1937 encouraged the construction of public housing projects by the creation of a federal housing authority to purchase local construction bonds, but local authorities were to build and manage the projects. Public housing was supposed to be supported through rents and local funding.

However, the exodus of working-class families from public housing, along with a rent cap imposed by Congress in 1969, made local housing authorities dependent on federal operating and repair subsidies doled out by HUD. The turning point was legislation that limited rents to 25 percent of tenant income (later 30 percent), which had the unintended consequence of sharply cutting the revenues of housing authorities — and thus maintenance spending.

WHAT IS AFFH?​

Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968, known as the Fair Housing Act, requires HUD and recipients of federal funds from HUD to affirmatively further the policies and purposes of the Fair Housing Act, also known as “affirmatively further fair housing” or “AFFH.” The obligation to affirmatively further fair housing requires recipients of HUD funds to take meaningful actions, in addition to combating discrimination, that overcome patterns of segregation and foster inclusive communities free from barriers that restrict access to opportunity based on protected characteristics

TRANSPORTATION

*** transit must be at the center of America’s strategy to end climate change — and the next spending package needs to devote at least half our transportation dollars to getting people out of cars and onto shared modes, a coalition of lawmakers says.

In an open letter to top officials in Washington, a coalition of 64 House and Senate Democrats urged their colleagues to devote at least $30 billion of the impending $3.5-trillion budget resolution to public transportation agencies. That amount would restore the $10 billion for transit negotiated out of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill — which blue lawmakers hope to pass with GOP support, after which the larger budget measure would be passed by Democrats alone through reconciliation — while also tacking on a whopping additional $20 billion for shared modes.

The authors of the letter said that massive shift has become nothing short of a mandate following a wave of recent climate disasters, citing the destruction of Hurricane Ida, California’s unprecedented wildfires, and historic heatwaves in the Pacific Northwest.

And they also specifically noted that electric car adoption alone would not be up to the task of preventing future tragedies.

(D)imbos have always admired the old Soviet Union, with its ugly, packed public housing, government-run healthcare, public transportation, etc. Why? Because politicians live well even in that overt poverty and filth, and because those politicos are guaranteed re-election.

Thank you President Biden! Who knew Biden & the Democratic Party turning America into a full Communist State would show such early & impressive results? 🤔

Last edited:
Thank you President Biden! Who knew Biden & the Democratic Party turning America into a full Communist State would show such early & impressive results? 🤔

LMAO

Joe Biden and "job creation" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It has been said before, it will be said again. This is not job creation. People are going "back to work." We are still woefully short on filling the jobs lost during the pandemic and Biden has failed epically in getting people off the couch and off of the government's tit.

This is job restoration - not growth.

But we know you are desperate for ANYTHING to hang your hat on. We get it. You're parading around with a pig covered in lipstick.

How's that inflation going, switching topics?