• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Psaki talks because Joe can't. If Joe talks he might say something the democrats don't want you to hear. An example would be when Joe said they had the most extensive voter fraud scheme ever . ( I can't remember exact words, but something to that effect). Joe repeats what he hears in meetings. That's how they trained him.

Excuse me, not being American I'm a bit confused. Who is Jen Psaki, and why does she seem to be doing all the talking on behalf of Biden? I don't recall Bush, Obama, or Trump rolling out someone else to speak on their behalf all the time.
It is because our President is a potato brain, and the Dems need to hide that, even though most of the country already knows it......unless, of course, you are a brain dead zombie.

But I will take this problem over the outright fascism going on in your country, assuming you are Australian. Yinz need to take to the streets.

I won't ask anyone to listen to this entire video. I mean, there is only so much of this drunk I could stand. But go to the 3:25 mark where she says "The Obama Agenda" of Building Back Better.

Excuse me, not being American I'm a bit confused. Who is Jen Psaki, and why does she seem to be doing all the talking on behalf of Biden?

Because that's her job? 🤔

The White House press secretary is a senior White House official whose primary responsibility is to act as spokesperson for the executive branch of the federal government of the United States, especially with regard to the president, senior aides and executives, as well as government policies.

The press secretary is responsible for collecting information about actions and events within the president's administration and issues the administration's reactions to developments around the world. The press secretary interacts with the media and the White House press corps on a daily basis, generally in a daily press briefing. The press secretary serves by the appointment and at the pleasure of the president of the United States; the office does not require the advice and consent of the United States Senate, however, because of the frequent briefings given to the global media, who in turn inform the public, the position is a prominent non-Cabinet post.

I won't ask anyone to listen to this entire video. I mean, there is only so much of this drunk I could stand. But go to the 3:25 mark where she says "The Obama Agenda" of Building Back Better.
Washington is a clown show right now. And Nancy is Krusty.

Excuse me, not being American I'm a bit confused. Who is Jen Psaki, and why does she seem to be doing all the talking on behalf of Biden? I don't recall Bush, Obama, or Trump rolling out someone else to speak on their behalf all the time.

The Whitehouse press secretary is who she is. They all have them. She looks like a deer in the headlights and doesn't lie very well.

Because that's her job? 🤔

This is one of the many reasons you are loathed here and IRL.

He said, up front, he's not American. He's from Australia. He asked a civics question, and an honest one. He even started by politely saying "Excuse me."

Instead of answering the question directly, you come up with your stupid *** snark with an emoji indicting he's some form of a dumbass.

You're a ******* tool. You seriously can't help being a ******* ****. That will never change.

Sorry for the inappropriate response from the free-loader from Hungary.

People are right, that is her job, as it has been the job of many press secretaries before.

However, this press secretary and Xiden's agency heads do FAR more talking for the puppet than any past President. The WH purposefully mutes Biden when he speaks. They rush reporters out of the room when they fear Xiden may answer questions he shouldn't. They shut down events where he attempts to speak early and often. He is a liability, the WH knows it, and it's reported around the world.

So, you are seeing people like Psaki and the HHS and DHS heads speaking more often, where in the past the President himself would have handled more events alone, or done events with agency heads. Like last year Trump participating in the daily briefings on Covid. Obama and Bush handled many events alone.

Xiden also set a record this. No President in a hundred years or so took longer to speak to the Nation after inauguration. Wasn't it between 60-70 days or something?

Building back better.

Liberals didn't destroy enough small businesses with their Covid lockdowns. So the vaccine mandates will do the trick. More people to the couch, more people sucking from the Govt tit.

dumbass ****

You miserable, whiny, pathetic ****. My response to Aussie was in direct response to the asshat comments that preceded mine about Biden being incapacitated, blah blah.

My response was the first legit answer to the man's question. The reason you hear her speaking for Biden all the time is because she *is* the press secretary. That is her job.

So you can take your crying, whining, soppy bullshit and shove it up 'yer ***, Karen. Have a great day.

My response to Aussie was in direct response to the asshat comments that preceded mine about Biden being incapacitated, blah blah.

Yeah, nice try douche. The prior comments about Biden being incapacitated and a slobbering, depends-wearing fool were made by others, not him.

So he asks a legitimate question, an honest one, politely - and you go full ******** on him for other's comments.

You're a piece of trash, but I'll give you credit for being who you are, inside and out.

Yeah, nice try douche. The prior comments about Biden being incapacitated and a slobbering, depends-wearing fool were made by others, not him. So he asks a legitimate question, an honest one, politely - and you go full ******** on him for other's comments. You're a piece of trash, but I'll give you credit for being who you are, inside and out.

Only in your pea-sized, juvenile brain is a thinking emoji 🤔 going *full ******** on someone*. You are a Karen, no doubt about it. Thanks for confirming that, over and again.

Only in your pea-sized, juvenile brain is a thinking emoji 🤔 going *full ******** on someone*. You are a Karen, no doubt about it. Thanks for confirming that, over and again.

OH, it is. We all know you. We know what vile trash you are. We know your intent. We've seen far too much of it. You were indeed being your typical condescending *** to someone who asked a fair question.

Sad thing is...you can't help yourself. Vile Comrade, Useful Idiot.

. My response to Aussie was in direct response to the asshat comments that preceded mine about Biden being incapacitated, blah blah.
You should have quoted the people to which you were directing your remarks.

You should have quoted the people to which you were directing your remarks.

He's an equal opportunity offender. An *** to all.

Building back better.

Liberals didn't destroy enough small businesses with their Covid lockdowns. So the vaccine mandates will do the trick. More people to the couch, more people sucking from the Govt tit.

Not shocked at all. While it nice to go out and get some good food with friends and family, **** it if they force me to comply and pay a fortune for a steak.

Wait, what? Blithering imbecile left-wingers ranting about the wealthy "paying their fair share" are wealthy and don't pay their goddamn tax bill?

Liberal millionaire tax cheats Al Sharpton, Charlie Rangel, Tim Geithner, Claire McCaskill, Tom Daschle, etc. are shocked - SHOCKED! - to learn that.

In 2020, Democrats excoriated anyone who dare not allow BLM and AntiFA to demonstrate, loot, burn, kill nationwide.

In 2021, if parents protest against porographic literature being forced upon their students in schools, they may face jail time.

Democrats and Liberals are the greatest danger to this nation right the moment.

In 2020, Democrats excoriated anyone who dare not allow BLM and AntiFA to demonstrate, loot, burn, kill nationwide.

In 2021, if parents protest against porographic literature being forced upon their students in schools, they may face jail time.

Democrats and Liberals are the greatest danger to this nation right the moment.

Irreconcilable differences with these people. I see nothing but a bitter divorce coming.