• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

The VA governor race will be another cluster F. Mail in voting has been going on for weeks. I just know that they'll find the votes needed in NVA to put McAuliffe back in office. There's a reason the votes come in last from those counties.

The VA governor race will be another cluster F. Mail in voting has been going on for weeks. I just know that they'll find the votes needed in NVA to put McAuliffe back in office. There's a reason the votes come in last from those counties.

Just like Gov Gruesome winning the recall. Terry isn't losing. Even though he is likely losing, he ain't gonna lose. Mark it.

Reactions: wig
And of course Obama is stumping for McAuliffe and stated this race will be the deciding vote on which way the country is headed....No way he would make that bold a statement if he didn't already know the outcome.

Remember when @Tibs was so upset over Trump's golfing? Yeah. Expect a truck load of crickets on this.

With 2 months to go in the year....

Um he's been 100% away for years. The dude is gone. Nobody is home. And he ain't coming back.

They better get their voting scam going hard and get another virus variant ready for 2022 because they're screwed in anyplace with a legitimate sound secure process in place.

As a result, Biden returns to one of his two homes in Delaware as often as possible...

career politician. wife is a part-time english teacher at a community college.
how do he be gots scratch fo two cribs?

Actually it's worse than that. I think some parents want "trophy kid" and push their children into being ****** up so they can say they have a trans kid.

Remember too, that Vlad Putin is about winning. Biden and the Dems are most certainly about not winning.

I think parents encouraging their kids to be trans is an extension of Münchausen syndrome.

I think parents encouraging their kids to be trans is an extension of Münchausen syndrome.

I know that it is DEFINITELY an example of Münchausen* syndrome when parents encourage their daughters to become lesbians.

I'll see myself out.

* Kudos for the umlaut.

Been going on for decades. I'm 61 and was told about the government experimenting on Beagles and removing their vocal chords when I was in high school.
Jesus Christ. Fauci is one of the people DIRECTLY responsible for the pandemic outbreak. Thus he is culpable in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of elderly and health-impaired people around the globe. He is culpable in the destruction of an entire world economy. He is culpable in the greatest election fraud in the history of the planet.
But OH MY ******' GOD! HE ****** WITH A BEAGLE PUPPY?

NOW They're going to ******* band together and take a serious look at this ******' guy?

Fuuuuuck all em all.

True. Isn't that some ****. Mail in voting on a scale like that.

I'm trying to keep some hope it turns around, but I'm pretty much thinking the American idea is done. We will all have to get extremely uncomfortable for people to do what needs to be done.

How long that takes I don't know.
It wasn't just the mail-in-voting. The envelopes for the mail-in-ballots were designed such that you could see HOW THE PERSON VOTED before you ever even opened the ******* ballot.

I promise you that a LOT of ******* ballots disappeared without ever being counted.

Obama ... stated this race will be the deciding vote on which way the country is headed.
Uh ya. Legitimate American elections are history.

At least we can take some comfort in knowing that Trump was the last president of the United States.

This is the progress that Liberals voted for. Despite ruining the rest of the damned country as we know it, they got this. Hoooray.

1635292053303.png

1635292076173.png

As inflation continues to rise and supply chains continue to break, the Biden administration on Friday unveiled a first-ever “National Gender Strategy,” aimed at rectifying supposed gender inequality in the U.S. and abroad.

“President Biden and I released the first ever National Gender Strategy,” Vice President Kamala Harris announced via Twitter. “This is our vision for the future of our nation—one that is bold in strategy and one that this moment calls for.”

Notably, the plan calls for cemented abortion “rights” and a push for more women in the U.S. Military, as well as closing the “gender wage gap,” though there’s no evidence the gap is caused by sexism.

“On International Women’s Day, the President issued an Executive Order establishing the White House Gender Policy Council to ensure that gender equity and equality are at the forefront of America’s domestic and foreign policy,” reads a letter from Harris and President Joe Biden, Forbes reported. “That Executive Order also mandated the development of this first-ever national strategy to guide our work on gender equity and equality as a government and as a nation.”

Here are just a few of the “highlights” in the lengthy 42-page plan, as highlighted by Forbes:

Protect Abortion Rights, Expand Access To Healthcare And Create National Paid Family Leave The plan vows to protect rights recognized under Roe v. Wade and improve access to affordable, quality health care to reduce the needlessly high rate of death related to pregnancy-related complications in the United States. In addition, the administration plans to create a national paid family and medical leave for parents and caregivers, which would include leave for bonding with a new child.
Help Achieve Global Equality For Women The plan vows to address human rights violations, promote reform of laws in other countries that discriminate against women and combat human trafficking.
Recruit More Women In Military The strategy proposes to improve gender integration into the uniformed services and address the issue of sexual harassment and assault which has plagued the military. The strategy states, “This includes removing the prosecution of sexual assault, and the investigation of sexual harassment, from the chain of command, as well as creating specialized units to handle these cases and related crimes.”

Especially considering the current economic crisis, the lofty plan was met with mockery online. Republican strategist Matt Whitlock put two screen-grabs side by side. For example: One of the posts is from Jake Tapper quoting CNN’s Harry Enten: “While the causes of Biden’s (polling) decline are numerous … perhaps the biggest one is that Americans believe there are big economic problems and that Biden isn’t focused nearly enough on them.” The other screen-grab is a tweet from Harris announcing the “Nation Gender Strategy” plan on Friday.

This is the progress that Liberals voted for. Despite ruining the rest of the damned country as we know it, they got this. Hoooray.

View attachment 6766

View attachment 6767

As inflation continues to rise and supply chains continue to break, the Biden administration on Friday unveiled a first-ever “National Gender Strategy,” aimed at rectifying supposed gender inequality in the U.S. and abroad.
Follow the science. Except for that.

Yes, more women in the military. That's the answer. China and Russia are looking at genetic enhancements to make their troops stronger, faster and America is looking to add more equity and diversity.

The most difficult event for both male and female soldiers is the two-mile run, with 5% and 22% failing, respectively. The run must be completed within 21 minutes.

While the previous Army fitness test's two-mile run actually had a more challenging minimum passing time for most age groups, the ACFT's run takes place after five physically draining events, adding another level of difficulty.

Failure rate by event for men:

Deadlift: Less than 1%

Standing Power Throw: Less than 1%

Hand-Release Push-Ups: Less than 1%

Sprint-Drag-Carry: Less than 1%

Leg Tucks: 2%

Two-Mile Run: 5%

Failure rate by event for women:

Deadlift: 6%

Standing Power Throw: 15%

Hand-Release Push-Ups: 2%

Sprint-Drag-Carry: 12%

Leg Tucks: 22%

Two-Mile Run: 22%

The pass rate for women is up 12% from last year, yet enlisted women continue to struggle the most, with a 53% fail rate. Female officers have only a 23% fail rate, but that's still significantly higher than the fail rate for men, enlisted or officer.

The data attributed most of that progress to a change in late March that added a two-minute plank as an alternative to leg tucks. FORSCOM found 22% of women failed the plank, a substantial decrease from the average 41% fail rate for the leg tuck. The pass rate for men went up by 1%.

Equity ... making sure the unqualified hold incredibly important positions.

Yes, more women in the military. That's the answer. China and Russia are looking at genetic enhancements to make their troops stronger, faster and America is looking to add more equity and diversity.

Further progress. As our country erodes, as lives are worsened daily economically, we have this to shine a light on. Praise Be the 64 Genders Science.

Further progress. As our country erodes, as lives are worsened daily economically, we have this to shine a light on. Praise Be the 64 Genders Science.

When X gets ill, and needs a prescription, how could a doctor fill it? Won't FDA have to do all new testing for X dosages, unless X =Y or X= X? WTF?

We'll be France in no time.

Most Punchable Face just kicked the absolute ******* **** out of Merrick Garland

Resign in disgrace!

and finally...