• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Do they get a new Cadillac too?

450k? What a great incentive to illegally cross the border. I wonder what other crimes we can pay the criminals ?
Think this not a purely political stunt ?

"Why is this potential compensation for families separated in 2018 under the previous administration and not those separated between 2008-2016 or since 2021?" the lawmakers posited. "Compare this hefty compensation sum to the 2019 average median American household annual income of $68,703,"

CyS86kn.png

450k? What a great incentive to illegally cross the border. I wonder what other crimes we can pay the criminals ?

That should really increase people coming here. These people in power genuinely hate the United States.

I'm going to change my name to Habib Islam Muhammed. I could use 450k. What's a good spot to sneak into the country?
You don't have to sneak anymore. Just boldly strut across the border and collect your money.

You don't have to sneak anymore. Just boldly strut across the border and collect your money.

Hell yeah! He needs to give like 250k per kid as well. I'd assume this is tax free money too. I'm sure I'll get free healthcare to boot. Hopefully a few grand in food stamps a month and a nice house.

I can then just go to the gym and racetrack.

Let's Go Brandon!

No halbo Inglese. Donde esta mi dinero?

Last edited:
Leadership!!

Here for my free money. I illegally crossed into your forum.
jesus mary and joseph
mods here arent doing the job they're paid to do if riff raff like this are allowed to post here.

Here for my free money. I illegally crossed into your forum.
But were you separated from BaltimoreBob and the rest of your family? Separation is key.

Paying people to illegally cross the border is borderline treasonous

Paying people to illegally cross the border is borderline treasonous
Yep it is but who is going to do anything about it?

Oh man, the parts about the Vatican being a shart tank, being the #2 guy and "it runs in his jeans" had me actually crying from laughing.