• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

no goddamned wonder the Muzzies wanna be kill all us.

Biden is not well.

and that he she whatever the **** it is in that tiktok video….they need to be locked away

1635430813499.png

Sloppy Joe policies continue to succeed in promoting failure.

If the blithering demented imbecile plagiarist stuttering rambling nitwit had simply remained in his basement and left the economy alone, it would be booming right now.

Liberals ... they **** up everything, and then re-**** it just to make sure.

The Assministration is split in two. Kamala calling Xiden the Titanic, Jill (who's trying to be the President), asking how she could invoke the 25th on the Kneeling VP.

DISASTER

The Assministration is split in two. Kamala calling Xiden the Titanic, Jill (who's trying to be the President), asking how she could invoke the 25th on the Kneeling VP.

DISASTER

In fairness, what has the VP done? I mean, other than make creepy *** commercials with child actors? She has added nothing, she has done nothing. And if Joe is the Titanic, Kamala is certainly part of the iceberg.

In fairness, what has the VP done? I mean, other than make creepy *** commercials with child actors? She has added nothing, she has done nothing. And if Joe is the Titanic, Kamala is certainly part of the iceberg.

No disagreement. It's like watching Beavis criticizing Butthead at this point. What a dysfunctional administration.

No disagreement. It's like watching Beavis criticizing Butthead at this point. What a dysfunctional administration.

Oh bullshit, Tim. Just go to the "Biden saving us" thread and read about the legion of great actions and accomplishments by ...

Never mind.

Liberals October, 2020: "Trump is to blame for a virus from a Chinese lab that has infected every continent on earth and is, you know, a virus!"
Liberals October, 2021: "Sloppy Joe is not to blame for tax policy, economy, inflation, gas prices, supply chain goat-****, border, or the Chinese flu!"

Why does Jill Biden hate women of color so much? I thought democrats were the party that embraced colored people.

Did Jill Biden order a Kamala Harris pinata?

DISASTER
It is so nice to see that adults are back in charge.

Actually it's worse than that. I think some parents want "trophy kid" and push their children into being ****** up so they can say they have a trans kid.

Remember too, that Vlad Putin is about winning. Biden and the Dems are most certainly about not winning.
Winning is evil Capitalism.

Sloppy Joe policies continue to succeed in promoting failure.

If the blithering demented imbecile plagiarist stuttering rambling nitwit had simply remained in his basement and left the economy alone, it would be booming right now.

Liberals ... they **** up everything, and then re-**** it just to make sure.
It ain't Joe, it's Jobama

I don't know if we can survive the remainder of this 4 year ride thru hell.....

OIdP8Xs.png

Another fact not often discussed.....

hbsEE70.jpg

giIiEN1.jpg