• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

It's the former. They've gone completely batshit.
Just gotta hope we have enough real votes to overcome the Dim’s photocopiers.

It's the former. They've gone completely batshit.
No one cares anymore Indy...............

aPl8fqf.jpg

qymiRlT.png

udrSaIQ.png

Anything goes and reality is now what they say it is.

White House Gift Shop Now Selling ‘Inflation Is A Myth’ Hoodies For $289​

Inflation-is-a-myth-1170x630.jpg

Just gotta hope we have enough real votes to overcome the Dim’s photocopiers.
Well, there would be if actual conservatives started showing up and actually talking about how progressive policies are keeping a "boot on their necks" and the real destruction they cause in many places. Instead, Reps like to sit back and just talk about "owning the libs" They need to shut the **** up on that and start being real about what policies can be enacted to help these communities grow and build - remind them - Progressivism is NOT Charity.

We need real candidates that represent the people, not these ******* blowhards that only represent themselves and could give two ***** about anything except getting re-elected.

Well, there would be if actual conservatives started showing up and actually talking about how progressive policies are keeping a "boot on their necks" and the real destruction they cause in many places. Instead, Reps like to sit back and just talk about "owning the libs" They need to shut the **** up on that and start being real about what policies can be enacted to help these communities grow and build - remind them - Progressivism is NOT Charity.

We need real candidates that represent the people, not these ******* blowhards that only represent themselves and could give two ***** about anything except getting re-elected.
Not just that, but we need our people at the lowest levels as judges of election, election boards, constables, counting votes, etc. I think the giant has been awakened though.

Not just that, but we need our people at the lowest levels as judges of election, election boards, constables, counting votes, etc. I think the giant has been awakened though.
Absolutely. Local elections are far more important, and most folks don't realize that. Focus has been federal, but local is what effects a lot of these policies in place - school boards, mayors, commissioners, etc.

There is an awakening happening to the dangers of allowing these far left policies run amok. The question is will conservatives rise to that challenge and activate, or will they continue with their losing strategies and stupid as **** talking points that just drive voters in the opposite direction - or just stay home and not vote because "none of these ***** represent me"

1637255804849.png

Absolutely. Local elections are far more important, and most folks don't realize that. Focus has been federal, but local is what effects a lot of these policies in place - school boards, mayors, commissioners, etc.

There is an awakening happening to the dangers of allowing these far left policies run amok. The question is will conservatives rise to that challenge and activate, or will they continue with their losing strategies and stupid as **** talking points that just drive voters in the opposite direction - or just stay home and not vote because "none of these ***** represent me"
The Dems mostly own the local election boards, even in Republican counties. They see it as their sworn duty to control the switches and levers of government at all levels.
Republicans generally prefer that government leaves people alone, which is why we generally do not get involved in government.
Except now we see that we need to be involved at the lowest levels to ensure that government leaves people alone.

Last edited:
The Dems mostly own the local election boards, even in Republican counties. They see it as their sworn duty to control the switches and levers of government at all levels.
Republicans generally prefer that government leaves people alone, which is why we generally do not get involved in government.
Except now we see that we need to be involved at the lowest levels to ensure that government leaves people alone.

How can you not love Ron Swanson? "This little lady, is a Claymore Landmine" :ROFLMAO:

Been a registered Libertarian for 20+ years. I know they've gone a little crazy and there have been some weirdos on the ticket, but I'm for very limited government and the right to bear arms first & foremost. And I can't stand most of the RINOs quite honestly. All political theater and nothing else.

Biden Treasury Nominee Saule Omarova Was Arrested For Shoplifting At TJ Maxx​

Joe Biden’s nominee to lead the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) was arrested for shoplifting hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise at a TJ Maxx.

Cornell Law School professor Saule Omarova, who Biden picked to head the OCC in September, was arrested in 1995 for an alleged retail theft of $314 in TJ Maxx merchandise, according to police records. Her arrest had previously been reported by Fox News, but the police report offers new details on the incident.

According to the background check, Omarova was arrested by Madison, Wisconsin, police officers on June 2, 1995 and charged with a misdemeanor count of “retail theft.”

The report says that she stole four pairs of shoes, two bottles of cologne, two belts and socks from the store when she was apprehended. The T.J. Maxx security agent on duty told police that he saw Omarova take the items by placing them into a large purse and covering them with other clothing items to obscure the stolen items.

The security agent attested that Omarova paid for several items at the jewelry counter but “made no attempt to pay for the items concealed in her purse” and confronted her after she left the store with the stolen items.

How can you not love Ron Swanson? "This little lady, is a Claymore Landmine" :ROFLMAO:

Been a registered Libertarian for 20+ years. I know they've gone a little crazy and there have been some weirdos on the ticket, but I'm for very limited government and the right to bear arms first & foremost. And I can't stand most of the RINOs quite honestly. All political theater and nothing else.
I consider myself a Libertarian on most issues but I depart with the official party over their positions on national defense (too weak) and immigration (too open).
I'm a Conservatarian, either the Libertarian end of Conservatives or the Conservative end of Libertarianism. Officially a registered Republican.

Biden Treasury Nominee Saule Omarova Was Arrested For Shoplifting At TJ Maxx
Just one more in the long line of commie inserts Tim.....

51325-TftS507.jpg

"Prof. Omarova has promoted radical -- radical is her description -- nationalizing the banking system, imposing government price controls, espousing the idea that money is a public, not a private good, curtailing economic innovation, dramatically limiting economic freedom and choice, having the government seize seats on corporate boards,"

A million times this.

Also, it seems that the biggest thing Republicans have going for them right now is that they can say that they aren't Democrats. That might get you elected, but after that, you actually have to do something and that is where republicans fail, over and over.

51325-TftS507.jpg

"Prof. Omarova has promoted radical -- radical is her description -- nationalizing the banking system, imposing government price controls, espousing the idea that money is a public, not a private good, curtailing economic innovation, dramatically limiting economic freedom and choice, having the government seize seats on corporate boards,"

When people like this get nominated it clearly shows you who runs that party now. Yet people just ignore it. I wouldn't let that commie ***** in the country.

That's been the issue all along, Reps not getting on the local level - being on the ground and doing the work. They sit back and wait for people to see the failed policies in their areas and then sit back and do nothing while running their mouths about what **** holes Dem areas are. How is that even helpful? Reps talk about "unwinnable" districts and don't bother to do anything there. Meanwhile, Dems don't look at anything as unwinnable and work to turn red districts blue. When is the last time you heard a conservative say we are going to turn this blue district red? They don't, and it's not about them preferring govt. leaving folks alone - the current set of Reps love big govt. just as much as the Dems.

I guess better late than never with finally seeing they need to be involved more locally. I do have to say I feel encouraged by some of the results from these past elections that didn't just wait for Dems to fail and run on that - they did the work in the communities and won the people. Youngkin is a good template for that. Another one that is not as well known is Jalen Johnson winning Commissioner in Albany, GA. Albany is a true blue district that has been economically oppressed by the progressive policies in place. Jalen went to the communities and talked to them about policy and what work needs to be done to turn things around and really build back better - not Biden's horse ****.

The sad thing is that in 2022 Reps will win a lot of seats, but it will mostly be based on the performance of the Dems so far and how unhappy folks are, not because the Reps had to do anything to win the votes and actually do the work in office to enact any policies.........or counter anything that has been put in place by the current administration. They will learn nothing, and they won't care. **** them all.

The sad thing is that in 2022 Reps will win a lot of seats, but it will mostly be based on the performance of the Dems so far and how unhappy folks are, not because the Reps had to do anything to win the votes and actually do the work in office to enact any policies.........or counter anything that has been put in place by the current administration. They will learn nothing, and they won't care. **** them all.
Yep. How many times have Republicans told us that we HAD to elect them and they would stop or fix this and that? Then they get elected and do nothing, lose the majority in short order and then the excuse factory cranks up. Rinse, repeat. It's old and tired.

51325-TftS507.jpg

And she wasn't able to answer a simple question if rising gasoline prices are bad for the American people.

I consider myself a Libertarian on most issues but I depart with the official party over their positions on national defense (too weak) and immigration (too open).
I'm a Conservatarian, either the Libertarian end of Conservatives or the Conservative end of Libertarianism. Officially a registered Republican.

That's pretty much where I break with them too. Especially immigration.

Like that term, Conservatarian. I'm definitely more conservative than liberal. I likely would've registered Republican but I got into it during the Bush years and didn't like either one bit. And then they trotted out McCain and Romney? WTF were they thinking? Trump gave me hope again even though he really wasn't a Conservative IMO.