• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

**** Joe Biden. I'll just say it out loud.

View attachment 6906

Well no ****. Everyone clamoring for a $15 minimum wage is too damn dumb to realize that if you increase the base wage across the country, you have to equivalently increase everyone who's wage is ABOVE that and that ripple effect MUST require that all goods and service prices increase to maintain economic balance. So ultimately, you HAVEN'T done anything to increase the quality of life for these minimum wage workers. Indeed, you've taken specific steps to make their lives MORE difficult.

But who wants to do ******* math?

@Tim Steelersfan but Tibs do be say that we're back on track!!!

Tibs assessment on America and her current state of affairs is equal to Floggy's assessment on Covid and the vaccines.

Both live on different planets.

please, for the love of god and all that is holy do not summon Ark.

please, for the love of god and all that is holy do not summon Ark.

iu

The illegitimate president doing illegitimate things that get American citizens killed.

**** Joe Biden and his crew. They can all go right to hell. ******* pieces of ****.

If I'm a Florida resident, I gladly allow a small tax to be levied against me that pays for all the illegal immigrants coming into my state being loaded up on buses and sent in a swift, but humanitarian way directly to washington DC where they will be dropped off outside the gated communities of the politicians.

New buses every damn day.

If I'm a Florida resident, I gladly allow a small tax to be levied against me that pays for all the illegal immigrants coming into my state being loaded up on buses and sent in a swift, but humanitarian way directly to washington DC where they will be dropped off outside the gated communities of the politicians.

New buses every damn day.

Can we just tax the demoncrats who voted/installed this dirtbag?

or we can just deduct it from federal taxes.

**** Joe Biden and his crew. They can all go right to hell. ******* pieces of ****.
Capture.JPG

Amazing isn't it? I honestly don't know how they can live with themselves. Like this POS is gonna be a contributing member to society. Also, why fly them to Florida at 3 A.M.? Hiding anything?

Well no ****. Everyone clamoring for a $15 minimum wage is too damn dumb to realize that if you increase the base wage across the country, you have to equivalently increase everyone who's wage is ABOVE that and that ripple effect MUST require that all goods and service prices increase to maintain economic balance. So ultimately, you HAVEN'T done anything to increase the quality of life for these minimum wage workers. Indeed, you've taken specific steps to make their lives MORE difficult.

Not every job creates $15 per hour worth of value added to the employer. Plus much of an employer's taxes and insurance are based on a percentage of payroll (I used to own a small business). So if you go from say $10/hour to $15/hour your workers' comp, unemployment tax, FICA, all those things go up too. Hence self-checkouts at the grocery store and Walmart.

A guy in my bowling league who is retired picked up a part time job at the courthouse. All he does is answer the phone and get $15 / hr. A lot of hospitals / nursing homes in my area dont even pay that for ancillary staff. Housekeeping / laundry / dietary / even my main asst. does not even start that high. Most places you are looking at the $12-$14 / hr range and have to follow stricter rules w/ more responsibilities.

A guy in my bowling league who is retired picked up a part time job at the courthouse. All he does is answer the phone and get $15 / hr. A lot of hospitals / nursing homes in my area dont even pay that for ancillary staff. Housekeeping / laundry / dietary / even my main asst. does not even start that high. Most places you are looking at the $12-$14 / hr range and have to follow stricter rules w/ more responsibilities.
dude bowls with you.
and now works at a courthouse? where thousands of people daily come through there?

sounds like a superspreader sleeper cell

**** Joe Biden

1636735486340.png

President Joe Biden’s Build Back Better agenda would raise taxes on up to 30 percent of middle-class families, despite his campaign promises not to hike taxes on anyone making under $400,000 per year, according to a new analysis.

“Taking into account all major tax provisions, roughly 20 percent to 30 percent of middle-income households would pay more in taxes in 2022,” an analysis published late Thursday by the non-partisan Tax Policy Center found.

**** Joe Biden

View attachment 6922

President Joe Biden’s Build Back Better agenda would raise taxes on up to 30 percent of middle-class families, despite his campaign promises not to hike taxes on anyone making under $400,000 per year, according to a new analysis.

“Taking into account all major tax provisions, roughly 20 percent to 30 percent of middle-income households would pay more in taxes in 2022,” an analysis published late Thursday by the non-partisan Tax Policy Center found.
uh uh

CumAllah be say it aint gonna be costs us no moneys.
/Flog

Not every job creates $15 per hour worth of value added to the employer. Plus much of an employer's taxes and insurance are based on a percentage of payroll (I used to own a small business). So if you go from say $10/hour to $15/hour your workers' comp, unemployment tax, FICA, all those things go up too. Hence self-checkouts at the grocery store and Walmart.
Well, ya. As a business owner, the REASON I ***** about government increasing taxes is I ALREADY pay at least 1/3 to 1/5 again for any employee I have. And that's fine. Ok. Sure.

But A) stop lying to a ************ and saying you aren't going to raise their taxes when what you ARE going to do is raise MY taxes and make it harder and harder for me to employ said ************.

and B) stop spreading the bullshit propaganda lie that as a business owner I'm some horrible fat ******* sleazebag that loves nothing more than to **** over my employees and giggle gleefully as I count my hundred dollar bills and my minions trudge off to their dreary little unheated homes.

You don't get it. Every single business makes tons of money and the only reason they don't pay more is because they keep it for themselves in a Scrooge McDuck pile in the back room. They can all afford to just pay more in salary. It just means the business owners make a little less, which is fine because every business owner is filthy rich.

Didn't you hear Biden whisper "Pay them more". See, it's just so simple. You need workers, just pay more. I mean that's how it works in government spending.