• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I hate to report, and I read this elsewhere, but after Xiden's colonoscopy today, it's been reported that they discovered Obama's hand up puppet Joe's ***.

Yep. How many times have Republicans told us that we HAD to elect them and they would stop or fix this and that? Then they get elected and do nothing, lose the majority in short order and then the excuse factory cranks up. Rinse, repeat. It's old and tired.
I think that's changing. New candidates tired of the same ol' same ol' and the old guard GOP is seeing where the party is going (Trump) and don't like it so they are retiring. for example Sen. Pat Toomey (Rino-PA) is not running for reelection although I'm hearing rumors that he may run for governor. Trumpians Sean Parnell and Carla Sands are already running TV commercials running for Senate. State Sen. Doug Mastriano may run for governor and he's been making the rounds on Conservative talk radio and podcasts for two years already. I don't see Toomey beating Mastriano among the base but he may have access to more money for the primary. That screwed us in the last gubernatorial election though, the guy with the most money won the primary, not the best candidate, and hopefully the voters remember that. Toomey's tepid stance on gun rights may win him votes in SE PA but not the rest of the state. I've met Sen. Toomey several times since I'm on my county GOP Committee and in person he is a tremendously good dude, smart, funny, I just wish he was a little more to the Right.

I think that's changing. New candidates tired of the same ol' same ol' and the old guard GOP is seeing where the party is going (Trump) and don't like it so they are retiring. for example Sen. Pat Toomey (Rino-PA) is not running for reelection although I'm hearing rumors that he may run for governor. Trumpians Sean Parnell and Carla Sands are already running TV commercials running for Senate. State Sen. Doug Mastriano may run for governor and he's been making the rounds on Conservative talk radio and podcasts for two years already. I don't see Toomey beating Mastriano among the base but he may have access to more money for the primary. That screwed us in the last gubernatorial election though, the guy with the most money won the primary, not the best candidate, and hopefully the voters remember that. Toomey's tepid stance on gun rights may win him votes in SE PA but not the rest of the state. I've met Sen. Toomey several times since I'm on my county GOP Committee and in person he is a tremendously good dude, smart, funny, I just wish he was a little more to the Right.
Maybe time for some others to get involved like you Jonboy ?

47? ******* 47? Seriously. That many will die here in Philly within a month or less.

Yep. How many times have Republicans told us that we HAD to elect them and they would stop or fix this and that? Then they get elected and do nothing, lose the majority in short order and then the excuse factory cranks up. Rinse, repeat. It's old and tired.

that's part of why establisment Republicans hate Trump too. Because Trump showed that yes, you can actually do things and not just talk. Most of them just want to complain about Dems and get elected but not actually do anything.

that's part of why establisment Republicans hate Trump too. Because Trump showed that yes, you can actually do things and not just talk. Most of them just want to complain about Dems and get elected but not actually do anything.
Other than unwind the workings of the Dems and the establishment, I don't want them to do anything other than to defend our borders and cultivate a working economy that's not dependent on government. That's a pretty boring platform and one the press and Hollywood have no problems tearing into but at the end of the day we'd all be better off so I don't understand how that' message is not self sustaining.

Other than unwind the workings of the Dems and the establishment, I don't want them to do anything other than to defend our borders and cultivate a working economy that's not dependent on government. That's a pretty boring platform and one the press and Hollywood have no problems tearing into but at the end of the day we'd all be better off so I don't understand how that' message is not self sustaining.
Because that's not what most Republicans in Washington want either. They want to control the switches and levers of government in exchange for campaign contributions too, they're just not as bad as the Democrats.

Because that's not what most Republicans in Washington want either. They want to control the switches and levers of government in exchange for campaign contributions too, they're just not as bad as the Democrats.
Yep and that needs to change.

Time for a little alternative energy and entertainment......LOL

47? ******* 47? Seriously. That many will die here in Philly within a month or less.

The article does not explain how they get that number. Does it include simple arguments that escalated and the trans was killed in self-defense? Because we now know, the left does not recognize self-defense. Are the deaths counted the same way as Covid deaths? Trans murdered but the murderer did not even know that the trans was trans?

The 47 number is another government fiction, as far as I am concerned, until they prove otherwise.

Those last two posts made my day. Two completely different people who know pieces of **** when they see 'em.

That's because Trump was an outsider, a non-politician who actually got things done.
Imagine how damaging that was to the egos of these so called professional politicians.

sg6C3xu.jpg

******* still havent a goddamned clue

Biden is tapping oil reserves to try to bring down high gas prices​

November 23, 20218:13 AM ET

The United States plans to draw 50 million barrels of oil from its emergency oil reserves in coming months, a widely anticipated step aimed at trying to take the edge off high prices that have been hurting consumers at the pump — and hurting President Biden in the polls.

Price inflation has emerged as a top political concern with voters, who have seen prices for gasoline and other staples surge in recent months. Biden has been talking with other leaders about the problem, and other major consumers — China, India, Japan, South Korea and the United Kingdom — will take similar steps to release oil from their stockpiles, the White House said on Tuesday.

The news comes during one of the busiest driving times of the year, as Americans drive to visit family members for Thanksgiving, though it will take some time before the step can translate to lower gas prices.

"The markets have been out of whack since COVID hit," a senior administration official told reporters after the announcement. "We had prices go incredibly low and now we have prices going high, and supply not matching demand, and causing a lot of pain at the pump for American consumers."

The White House said anticipation of the move has already helped bring down oil prices about 10% during the past few weeks. That decline hasn't yet translated to cheaper gas for consumers. Administration officials wouldn't say when they thought Americans might see relief.

******* still havent a goddamned clue

Biden is tapping oil reserves to try to bring down high gas prices​

November 23, 20218:13 AM ET

The United States plans to draw 50 million barrels of oil from its emergency oil reserves in coming months, a widely anticipated step aimed at trying to take the edge off high prices that have been hurting consumers at the pump — and hurting President Biden in the polls.

Price inflation has emerged as a top political concern with voters, who have seen prices for gasoline and other staples surge in recent months. Biden has been talking with other leaders about the problem, and other major consumers — China, India, Japan, South Korea and the United Kingdom — will take similar steps to release oil from their stockpiles, the White House said on Tuesday.

The news comes during one of the busiest driving times of the year, as Americans drive to visit family members for Thanksgiving, though it will take some time before the step can translate to lower gas prices.

"The markets have been out of whack since COVID hit," a senior administration official told reporters after the announcement. "We had prices go incredibly low and now we have prices going high, and supply not matching demand, and causing a lot of pain at the pump for American consumers."

The White House said anticipation of the move has already helped bring down oil prices about 10% during the past few weeks. That decline hasn't yet translated to cheaper gas for consumers. Administration officials wouldn't say when they thought Americans might see relief.

I'm not convinced of that. More and more I'm reverting to my former belief that ALL politicians are inherently evil. Trump, refreshingly, was NOT a politician. He was just a guy that thought we were doing **** ***-backwards and ought to change.

Lying douchebag *************.