• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

My wife and I went out to dinner tonight to celebrate our anniversary and the prices were outrageous. I had ribs at this restaurant 2 years ago and they were awesome. I picked this place cause I wanted to order them again... They were not even on the menu. I had a BBQ sandwich with a side of Mac and cheese. My wife had a half chicken that was quartered and fried with a side of grits and collard greens. We both had water to drink.....The food was very good and the service was excellent but the bill for this pretty simple meal and water was $50 before the tip..

It was really strange in that the place used to be hopping every night. There were two other couples in there and 3 people sitting at the bar....I feel really bad for the people working there. No way they can go on much longer.. I'm sure the situation is the same at many other restaurants and businesses.... We're in big trouble...The writing is on the wall.

Sure , it seems like life for Americans is getting worse.
But, if you really want how much better the economy is and how every day Americans' quality of life is steadily improving, just ask a Hungarian.
Living on the other side of the planet gives the Hungarian a much better perspective of the average American.

Living on the other side of the planet gives the Hungarian a much better perspective of the average American.

61t2k2.jpg

Sure , it seems like life for Americans is getting worse.
But, if you really want how much better the economy is and how every day Americans' quality of life is steadily improving, just ask a Hungarian.
Go live in a shack in the Philippines for a week see what poverty really looks like. Plenty of poor places that could open many of eyes in America. The gold standard has always been eat at home. And shop smartly. Plenty of ways to stretch the dollar bill. Put you and your family in the path to succeed despite the countries short comings. As we know there is plenty of them. I won't be a party to the agenda that is taking place in this country. Both of us maneuvered and got us a job to work at home. I didn't have a college background , and she did. I bounced around a lot due to some youth handcuffs. Ol girl stayed in one job for a long *** time with her solid background. Pretty much the opposite approaches in life yet we both make nearly identical money. You can not fester in bad situations I know I did for awhile. You have to rise above and individually tweak your life to where it works for you and yours. This political failings won't change their agendas won't change. It is a broken system that you can pattern after or sidestep and stay far away from. It can be mission difficult. But it isn't mission impossible. There is free school, benefits. Plenty of ways to tweak situations because outside of you and yours you can't individually fix what is broken. There is a system in place to prevent that from happening. I choose not to let them influence me or my outcome. Power goes out I buy a generator. Job goes out I manipulate to find a steadier one. Country screwed up I distance myself from it. In the process being here there everywhere. I know despite the countries issues I can minipulate circumstances individually or with a mate. Some of these countries you aren't doing this as you don't have the resources. Or aren't free to make change. To wake up and have to stand on the corner hoping for a bag of rice. That is poverty that is situations that can be without solutions. You have solutions in the United States you just have to be willing to make the decisions necessary.

Go live in a shack in the Philippines for a week see what poverty really looks like. Plenty of poor places that could open many of eyes in America. The gold standard has always been eat at home. And shop smartly. Plenty of ways to stretch the dollar bill. Put you and your family in the path to succeed despite the countries short comings. As we know there is plenty of them. I won't be a party to the agenda that is taking place in this country. Both of us maneuvered and got us a job to work at home. I didn't have a college background , and she did. I bounced around a lot due to some youth handcuffs. Ol girl stayed in one job for a long *** time with her solid background. Pretty much the opposite approaches in life yet we both make nearly identical money. You can not fester in bad situations I know I did for awhile. You have to rise above and individually tweak your life to where it works for you and yours. This political failings won't change their agendas won't change. It is a broken system that you can pattern after or sidestep and stay far away from. It can be mission difficult. But it isn't mission impossible. There is free school, benefits. Plenty of ways to tweak situations because outside of you and yours you can't individually fix what is broken. There is a system in place to prevent that from happening. I choose not to let them influence me or my outcome. Power goes out I buy a generator. Job goes out I manipulate to find a steadier one. Country screwed up I distance myself from it. In the process being here there everywhere. I know despite the countries issues I can minipulate circumstances individually or with a mate. Some of these countries you aren't doing this as you don't have the resources. Or aren't free to make change. To wake up and have to stand on the corner hoping for a bag of rice. That is poverty that is situations that can be without solutions. You have solutions in the United States you just have to be willing to make the decisions necessary.
I get it . but no matter how much money you make or how many coupons you clip to stretch a dollar, it doesn't change the fact that our money is becoming worthless.
But we need to be willing to adapt, change, overcome. We need to eat bugs for dinner, walk to work, and live in a van down by the river. Make sacrifices. Tweak your life.

Or go to school , learn a trade, get a much better job, work more hours, get a second job, make a lot more money just to keep a basic standard of living. Then we can pretend America is doing all right. I mean we ain't as bad as the Philippines. So , as we complain about the price of food doubling in recent months, the problem isn't the government, it's the people's fault because they fail to see that America is changing for the worse and not making smart decisions. that's just the way it is....deal with it.

I get it . but no matter how much money you make or how many coupons you clip to stretch a dollar, it doesn't change the fact that our money is becoming worthless.
But we need to be willing to adapt, change, overcome. We need to eat bugs for dinner, walk to work, and live in a van down by the river. Make sacrifices. Tweak your life.

Or go to school , learn a trade, get a much better job, work more hours, get a second job, make a lot more money just to keep a basic standard of living. Then we can pretend America is doing all right. I mean we ain't as bad as the Philippines. So , as we complain about the price of food doubling in recent months, the problem isn't the government, it's the people's fault because they fail to see that America is changing for the worse and not making smart decisions. that's just the way it is....deal with it.
I don't think it will ever be as bad as having to eat bugs. Hell looking around it is a chore to get people to work one job let alone two. But you are right America is changing for the worse and people need to make smart decisions. Not be reluctant to change for their better. Not sure we can pretend America is doing alright it is obvious they aren't. Of course the ultimate course is to deal with it. As you and I aren't changing anything. The few political pre-selections they feed you usually don't want to change anything. Left with little options isn't the best course to protect you and yours? Not sure what other option there is for people that is realistic.

Last edited:
I get it.

I'm glad you did, because I really didn't get that rant. I have a co-worker I've worked with for over a decade who did live in the Philippines before getting out and coming to America for a better life. Have a buddy south of the border in Mexico who struggles to put food on his family's table sometimes.

They didn't just shop smarter or maneuver for a better job willy nilly like it's so easy to do, they either got the hell out or had/have to (sadly) live with the circumstances in which they are stuck - living under **** hole governments, with **** hole infrastructures and **** hole institutions or law enforcement agencies. That's not America nor should it ever be. California alone has the fifth largest economy in the entire world, so while yeah I may have to go out and buy a generator (?) to simply live, there's no reason it should ever even have to come to that. But I'll try to shop smarter and show them. We have the natural resources, agriculture, energy independence, infrastructure, innovations etc. that should not even remotely make that a conversation we need to have. We're not a damn third world country, even though it seems there some in power who want to take us there.

Hell, we didn't even remotely need to have any of this bullshit just a couple of years ago. Not sure the point there.

Last edited:
I'm glad you did, because I really didn't get that rant. I have a co-worker I've worked with for over a decade who did live in the Philippines before getting out and coming to America for a better life. Have a buddy south of the border in Mexico who struggles to put food on his family's table sometimes.

They didn't just shop smarter or maneuver for a better job willy nilly like it's so easy to do, they either got the hell out or had/have to (sadly) live with the circumstances in which they are stuck - living under **** hole governments, with **** hole infrastructures and **** hole institutions or law enforcement agencies. That's not America nor should it ever be. California alone has the fifth largest economy in the entire world, so while yeah I may have to go out and buy a generator (?) to simply live, there's no reason it should ever even have to come to that. But I'll try to shop smarter and show them. We have the natural resources, agriculture, energy independence, infrastructure, innovations etc. that should not even remotely make that a conversation we need to have. We're not a damn third world country, even though it seems there some in power who want to take us there.

Hell, we didn't even remotely need to have any of this bullshit just a couple of years ago. Not sure the point there.
Referring to my post? You are actually in line with what I was basically saying. I was basically saying the PI didn't have the same opportunities we do. But at the same time **** is getting worse here. I lived in the PI 3 years you learn to appreciate the resources here.. seeing what I seen on a daily basis there. It was early sorry if I didn't make my point clearer.😉 I also think there is nothing we can do here to slow the **** show. Just have to do the best we can do for us and ours..

What the ever living....???? What a dangerous, reckless man.

Biden’s reckless comments could start war in Ukraine​

Psaki immediately attempted damage control…

Ukraine officials stunned by the statement…

Even CNN was stunned​

A Scandal For Every Month: The Biggest Botches, Failures, And Mess-Ups Of Joe Biden’s First 12 Months In Office​

Joe Biden has been in the Oval Office (or that weird set in the Eisenhower building’s South Court auditorium with the greenscreen windows) for a year now, and he’s already managed to make his short presidency known for a long line-up of scandals, botches, and slip-ups.

It’s too hard to narrow the list down to one top failure, although his disgracefully handled Afghanistan withdrawal may be the most sobering and inflation may be the one that played the biggest role in Biden’s tanking approval ratings. Even though Biden’s mess-ups tally up to far more than 12, it’s not hard to remember a Biden-enabled disaster for every month of the septuagenarian’s first year at the stern … or in the basement.

January: Biden’s Radical First Week​

February: Biden’s CDC Worked to Keep Schools Closed​

March: Working With Corporations to Create Vax Passports​

April: Biden Debuts Radical Social Spending Plan​

May: More Unsavory Hunter Exploits Emerge​

June: Record-Setting Crisis at the Southern Border​

July: Bragging about Working with Big Tech to Silence Dissent​

August: Bungled Afghanistan Withdrawal​

September: Biden Lies to Undermine His Own Border Patrol Agents​

October: Biden’s Ed Secretary, DOJ Collude with NSBA to Smear Parents as Domestic Terrorists​

November: That Tyrannical, Unconstitutional OSHA Vax Mandate​

December: Supply Chain and Inflation Nightmare​

Bonus: January 2022: Compared Filibuster Defenders to George Wallace, Jefferson Davis​

Read the details in the article, too long to post it all

Sums it up for me

A general Biden speech....

Which would probably look like. "The cats in the cradle and ...Come on man,you know the thing..it's why the grass grows green and goldfish in a bowl..our enemy is climate change infrastructure..cause it's a big word.People like big words. We're doing great things. We sent a man to the moon and pencils have erasers. Chickens have more space. I've been doing this a long time man. The castle had crocodiles in the moat and we had to feed them. They grew from little crocodiles to big ones...I'm blue collar though. I love the union through..we built stuff back then...we need to build stuff..cause the American worker man..We need to be united..It's like that little boy who blew his horn and the walls of Jericho..they fell down because of climate and infrastructure man...old mortar.. we're the greatest country ever..some people need out help..we can it but....listen we're doing that thing..we call all get through this..wear your mask, get vaccinated...We've got to forty eight seven white supremacy..so scary...I had a vision, listen man I'm not pulling your leg here. God bless America...I'm working with people right now to make sure it gets done. We can do this together....salute the marine... You know space is big...but we have all kinds of cracks and if we don't fix those cracks they get to be big cracks...that's what I'm doing...I'd have the dumplings. C'mon man, here's the deal...whispers...I am batman ,I'm ,but I could be spider man.. we got to level that field and find a way or I'll be supertruitafterbooboo yams..

God bless you all....shuffles away.

I can't watch this guy. Someone or some group of people hated this country enough to install this guy.

I am in a Twilight Zone rerun, I know it. The old saying " read between the lines" is now just " read this ****".....

A couple headlines will do it, no need to search very hard.

Part of US military support package arrives in Ukraine​

The embassy noted that more than $650 million of security assistance had been committed to Ukraine by the United States in the last year, and more than $2.7 billion since 2014.

2217798.gif

I'm not even going to beleaguer the point of opening our border and spending Billions to NOT build our wall, so I'll move on to the next headline.

‘Death Spiral’: Treasury Department Warns It Might Not Have Enough Resources To Handle 2021 Tax Filings​

President Joe Biden’s Treasury Department is sounding the alarm over the incoming tax season, warning that it may not have the resources to handle 2021 filings, current staffers are now complaining of a lack of funding and other resources ahead of this tax season,

VQBQkLz.jpg

Yes it's true..."The likelihood of a Russian invasion of Ukraine grows more concrete on a day-by-day basis in January 2022." and this conflict holds sway over the invasion at our southern border because ?? Inquiring minds wanna know.

To put a cap on the Twilight Zone moment, I read this little gem...(that cost me a coffee filled keyboard.)

"
Pelosi Says House Dems Are the "Greatest Collection of Intellect and Integrity" Anywhere"

images
images
images