• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

gv012322dAPR20220124024511.jpg

Biden attacking the invasion of more than 2 million unvaxxed illegals, hundreds of thousands with Covid, on our southern border:

images

Biden taking on the inflation he caused:

images

Biden going after the crime explosion his party fostered:

images

Biden taking action regarding Fentanyl, the poison made in China and delivered illegally across our southern border:

images

Biden when Russia gets into a pissing contest with its neighbor, a tiny, corrupt nation in Eastern Europe that paid his drug-addled son millions of dollars:

200w.gif

A general Biden speech....

Which would probably look like. "The cats in the cradle and ...Come on man,you know the thing..it's why the grass grows green and goldfish in a bowl..our enemy is climate change infrastructure..cause it's a big word.People like big words. We're doing great things. We sent a man to the moon and pencils have erasers. Chickens have more space. I've been doing this a long time man. The castle had crocodiles in the moat and we had to feed them. They grew from little crocodiles to big ones...I'm blue collar though. I love the union through..we built stuff back then...we need to build stuff..cause the American worker man..We need to be united..It's like that little boy who blew his horn and the walls of Jericho..they fell down because of climate and infrastructure man...old mortar.. we're the greatest country ever..some people need out help..we can it but....listen we're doing that thing..we call all get through this..wear your mask, get vaccinated...We've got to forty eight seven white supremacy..so scary...I had a vision, listen man I'm not pulling your leg here. God bless America...I'm working with people right now to make sure it gets done. We can do this together....salute the marine... You know space is big...but we have all kinds of cracks and if we don't fix those cracks they get to be big cracks...that's what I'm doing...I'd have the dumplings. C'mon man, here's the deal...whispers...I am batman ,I'm ,but I could be spider man.. we got to level that field and find a way or I'll be supertruitafterbooboo yams..

God bless you all....shuffles away.

I can't watch this guy. Someone or some group of people hated this country enough to install this guy.
Katsung! Where have you been, baby?

‘A Staggering Act of Appeasement’​

Editorial of The New York Sun | January 23, 2022

571.jpg

The decision of the Biden administration to arrange for the payment of Iran’s dues at the United Nations is being described to us as “a staggering act of appeasement.” That is the phrase used by our sometimes legwoman at the United Nations, Claudia Rosett. We had called her to see what she made of the news. Her tirade is probably still echoing down the telephone lines from the fastness of upstate New York.
The gist of the story is that Iran had failed to pay its dues at the United Nations and had in consequence lost its voting rights in the World Body. One would think that this would be a boon for America. It’s the fruit of American sanctions, after all, and would mean that Iran would be able to foment less trouble at Turtle Bay. If that’s what one thinks, though, one would not be a muckety muck in the Biden administration.
No, it seems that the Biden administration wants Iran to have a vote in the United Nations because the UN is the route through which the Obama administration struck its articles of appeasement known as the Iran nuclear deal. Remember, President Obama couldn’t get the deal ratified in the Senate. The pact was opposed, as the Times noted in an editorial, “overwhelmingly” by both houses of our Congress.
So Mr. Obama and his state secretary, Senator Kerry, took the deal to the United Nations Security Council. There Messrs. Obama and Kerry opposed America’s own Congress and got the appeasement approved. The American people turned around and elected, in Donald Trump, the only candidate for president who opposed the Iran deal. After Mr. Trump acceded to the White House, new sanctions were put into effect.
They mean that through legitimate channels, the Ayatollahs couldn’t scrape together enough money to pay their UN dues. So two weeks ago, Secretary General António Guterres issued a letter. It listed those countries that were so far behind in their dues that, under Article 19 of the United Nations Charter, they couldn’t vote in the General Assembly. Iran was the second worst deadbeat, after Venezuela.
From that point it took fewer than two weeks for the Biden administration to arrange for $18 million of blocked Iranian funds to be released to the Iranians so they could pay their dues. The niceties were carried out by the South Koreans working with our own Treasury Department. It seems that Secretary Janet Yellen doesn’t have enough to do ginning up inflation. Why not grease the skids for a war in the Middle East?
The irony, Ms. Rosett points out, is that somehow the Iranians seem to have enough spondulix for resupplying weapons to the Houthis, help out Hezbollah, and take part in joint naval maneuvers with Russia and China. We’ve been told for years that the point of sanctions on Iran is to get the regime to change its behavior. If so, South Korea and the Biden administration have just helped out Iran — without changing a thing.

Ahh this potato head is the one leading us to war against our biggest adversary maybe ever? Well for sure the first holding as many nukes as we do.

This ducking pos office.

Ahh this potato head is the one leading us to war against our biggest adversary maybe ever? Well for sure the first holding as many nukes as we do.

This ducking pos office.

Saw that. Can you imagine if Trump had been caught saying...

A nervous stock market is currently down about 200 points.

Huge daily swings do not instill confidence. I wouldn't be surprised to see a correction coming soon, but what do I know?

1643160120930.png

Just some Canadian deplorables

Over $5Million in the gofundme to support truckers coming from several different parts of the country, converging in the capital Ottawa on Saturday. They say the trucks will stay until the mandates are removed......until a couple weeks ago, truckers did not require to Covid flu shots to go over the border and back.....then Justine said made it mandatory, then she* canceled that and then re-instated it like the ***** she is.

* I identify as a person who determines the pronouns I use for the public figures I name; no harm or shade is meant for those who identify as female, but I do not know of other pronouns that clarify that the subject is a ***** regardless of gender.

Over $5Million in the gofundme to support truckers coming from several different parts of the country, converging in the capital Ottawa on Saturday. They say the trucks will stay until the mandates are removed......until a couple weeks ago, truckers did not require to Covid flu shots to go over the border and back.....then Justine said made it mandatory, then she* canceled that and then re-instated it like the ***** she is.

* I identify as a person who determines the pronouns I use for the public figures I name; no harm or shade is meant for those who identify as female, but I do not know of other pronouns that clarify that the subject is a ***** regardless of gender.

I heard they plan to shut Ottawa down.

I'm rooting for them as hard as I do the Steelers on a Sunday.

#RiseUp

Duh?! We don't call him Xiden just for giggles.

But Russia and Trump!!

1643211147111.png

Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer said Tuesday on FNC’s “Hannity” that China, Russia, and the Ukraine “absolutely” have compromising intelligence on the family of President Joe Biden.

Schweizer, the author of Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win, said, “What we discovered is that some $31 million were provided to the Biden family by five individuals in China.”

He continued, “Those individuals all have ties to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence. So what has been a story about corruption and cronyism increasingly is a story about spying, espionage, and national security.”

Schweizer added, “This demands investigation. This is not just about politicians getting money from their office.”

Hannity asked, “This dossier on Hunter, and they knew he was a drug addict. He liked to hire working women of that night. We will say it that way. Do you believe in all likelihood the odds are very high, China, Russia, Ukraine, and a lot of these countries have the Biden family compromised?”

Schweizer said, “Oh, absolutely, there’s no question. Look, if the Chinese ministry for state security is trying to engage in elite capture as they call it with the Bidens and $31 million has been provided, they would review it as a catastrophic intelligence failure if they did not achieve leverage on the Biden family. That is what makes this so troubling and requires investigation because if we don’t, the president is going to be basing decisions on his family financial interests and the fact that Beijing has leverage over his family.”

Reactions: JMM
It’s like they can’t even get out of their own way with all the **** they shovel.