• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Over $5Million in the gofundme to support truckers coming from several different parts of the country, converging in the capital Ottawa on Saturday. They say the trucks will stay until the mandates are removed......until a couple weeks ago, truckers did not require to Covid flu shots to go over the border and back.....then Justine said made it mandatory, then she* canceled that and then re-instated it like the ***** she is.

* I identify as a person who determines the pronouns I use for the public figures I name; no harm or shade is meant for those who identify as female, but I do not know of other pronouns that clarify that the subject is a ***** regardless of gender.

Convoy! South Carolina truckers heading to Canada.

I hope this is massive. Shut them down.

1643224137720.gif

Sucks the shelves are going to get more bare, **** it lets goooo

Reactions: JMM
Just read through this thread. If you want a good reason to be pissed off. Masks. The damage to kids. Loudon County Schools, evil incarnate.

Just read through this thread. If you want a good reason to be pissed off. Masks. The damage to kids. Loudon County Schools, evil incarnate.

For me. Let the Karen’s be Karen’s and **** up their kids. The rest of us will let our kids be free. No different than me. You wanna wear it fine but don’t speak to me when I’m not.

What you would see by having it optional is kids would slowly take it off. Not wanting to wear it and we know how ***** works at that age. “Yeah mom I got it on, hits bus that **** be in the floor”.

You know, I don't even hate Joe Biden because I don't think he's pulling the strings. You don't go all commie over night the way he did. Hell, I'm not sure he's even aware he's the President.

You know, I don't even hate Joe Biden because I don't think he's pulling the strings. You don't go all commie over night the way he did. Hell, I'm not sure he's even aware he's the President.

He's definitely a grumpy mean old man fading fast.

Will our Olympic athletes raise a fist, take a knee, turn their back, or speak out in any way during the Olympics? Since none of them has said a word about being warned about not doing so tells a lot. Why will Olympic athletes follow the orders of the Chinese communist party?

Will our Olympic athletes raise a fist, take a knee, turn their back, or speak out in any way during the Olympics? Since none of them has said a word about being warned about not doing so tells a lot. Why will Olympic athletes follow the orders of the Chinese communist party?
You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Why will Olympic athletes follow the orders of the Chinese communist party?

Because China is wonderful people, led by a generous, altruistic man looking out for everybody. China - that's how you be great!

Meanwhile, famous slave profiteer Lebron James paid to have a family history company track down Beatrice Kipnich, the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great granddaughter or Miles Studebaker. Studebaker was a well-known slave owner in Florida in the late 1700's and early 1800's. Lebron - well-known scholar and history buff - issued a statement saying, "I know Kipnich did not own slaves, but her direct descendants were part of the original 13 colonies that were established just to protect slavery."

After Lebron was informed as to the meaning of "descendant," and Florida not being one of the original 13 colonies, and the fact that the 1619 claim about the reason for the founding of the United States was a lie, he issued a revised statement: "I know Kipnich did not own slaves, but her direct descendants were part of the original 13 colonies that were established just to protect slavery."

Lebron James is not bright.

Anybody who thinks this brain-damaged imbecile is fit to lead this nation is an idiot, a liar, or both:

"Mayor of Louisiana"? He sounds like a dementia-ridden old man interviewed in the late afternoon and who started drinking at 10:00 a.m.

I keep hearing Joe Biden this and Joe Biden that, while I'm quite sure most intelligent people realize that Joe Biden is not in charge of his own faculties let alone being able to make decisions for the Country.

Come on man indeed....pay attention folks.

tl3GdHT.jpg

OixsibI.png

Nothing to see here...The FBI and DoJ will cover this up like a dog that just took a **** in the park.
could you imagine the burnt peach pies if this was OrangeManBad's sons?

Went to the grocery yesterday. Wanted to make wings for the games. Fresh chicken, shelves gone save for about 10 packs of chicken. No wings. Looks like Venezuela. Go for the frozen wings. Found a 5lb bag of frozen wings - $24.99.

Let's Go Brandon.