• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Tulsi is coming around...

Tulsi Gabbard Slams VP Harris, ‘Disaster’ Chosen for Her ‘Color’ and ‘Sex’​

Former Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard has slammed President Joe Biden’s pledge to choose a black and female Supreme Court justice, saying Vice President Kamala Harris was chosen on the same basis and has been a “disaster” thus far.

“Biden chose Harris as his VP because of the color of her skin and sex—not qualification,” Gabbard tweeted on Monday. “She’s been a disaster. Now he promises to choose Supreme Court nominee on the same  criteria.  Identity politics is destroying our country.”

Biden made his pledge during the South Carolina presidential primary, ostensibly in exchange for the endorsement of Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC), a senior leader in the Democratic caucus and widely respected by the black voters who dominate the Democratic Party electorate in the state. He repeated that pledge in a subsequent debate with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT).

Critics have noted that Biden’s use of race and sex would be unconstitutional in other contexts, according to principles that have been confirmed by the Supreme Court itself, and there are cases involving racial preferences pending before the Court.

Others have defended Biden’s commitment, noting that no black women have yet served on the Court. Then-Senator Biden filibustered a black and female judicial nominee for two years during the George W. Bush administration, part of a pattern of Democrats trying to keep minorities nominated by a Republican president off the federal bench lest they be promoted.

Gabbard, who rose to fame as a U.S. Representative from Hawaii who resigned from a Democratic National Committee post because of its bias against Sanders, and as a U.S. Army reservist who opposes many wars, has become a frequent party critic.

She the first Hindu to serve in Congress, and the first Samoan-American to have a vote in Congress (the territory of American Samoa is represented as an at-large congressional district with a delegate who does not actually have a vote).

Harris was chosen as Biden’s running mate despite a disastrous primary campaign, during which she suggested that Biden was insensitive to questions of race because of his previous rhetoric on the subject and his opposition to busing in the 1970s.

Gabbard and Harris tangled frequently on the debate stage, with Gabbard getting the better of Harris on several occasions.

She has struggled to establish public confidence in her role as Vice President, with low poll numbers and repeated failures on issues to which she has been assigned responsibility, such as addressing the “root causes” of the migration crisis at the border.

Went to the grocery yesterday. Wanted to make wings for the games. Fresh chicken, shelves gone save for about 10 packs of chicken. No wings. Looks like Venezuela. Go for the frozen wings. Found a 5lb bag of frozen wings - $24.99.

Let's Go Brandon.
And this is the reason partisan politics suck. People will tell you this isn't true, that they've gone to the grocery store and the shelves are full.
Now I will admit neither political party is immune from this, but to deny what your eyes plainly tell you is comical, if it wasn't so sad.

The local groceries out here have gaping holes in almost every isle, and what products they do have are faced to make it look full.

One store has signs up asking customers not to over buy and purchase only what's needed.
Never been to Venezuela, but it looks like a lot of groceries in Mexico I've seen.

Last edited:
Regarding the "non-issue" of supply chain.

I need to get some water for my homebrew on Sunday. Went to the local store and there are only about 50 gallons of water, from different brands on the shelf. There are paper signs that say "Limit 2 gallons of water per customer."

I took two gallons, purchased them, took them to my car and went back in to the store and bought 2 more. As I was walking out after my purchase a lady said, "Didn't you just buy a couple gallons of water?" I said, "Yes." She said, "I think they're limiting it to 2 gallons per person, just so you know."

I replied, "The president said that there is no supply chain issue. I saw it on television. I'm sure they'll have plenty of water in the next shipment, which I believe comes in on Tuesday, so no need to buy just 2 gallons. We're good."

Then I walked out with my water, whistling a happy little tune.

Nothing to fear here. The Government has never used data and databases to go after citizens...ever. Ever. Ever.

1643657341042.png

The ATF disclosed to lawmakers that it manages a database of 920,664,765 firearm purchase records, including both digital and hard copy versions of these transactions. When a licensed gun store goes out of business, its private records detailing gun transactions become ATF property and are stored at a federal site in West Virginia. The practice has contributed to the fears of gun advocacy groups and Second Amendment champions in Congress that the federal government is creating a national database of gun owners, which violates longstanding federal statutes.

Just downright scary at this point. It's also sad. Just end this absolute travesty already and invoke the 25th or something for god's sake:

They ought to go full democrat and impeach Harris.

Yep, that's right. Impeach Harris for the illegal human trafficking taking place at the southern border, seemingly under her supervision. (She WAS put in charge of the border by the President.)

Then, when she's gone, go after Biden. There's plenty of room there. Afghanistan, China, Russian & Ukraine.

If they impeach after mid-terms, likely there will be a new speaker of the house (Republican) and thus, after getting rid of Harris at vp and vegetable at p, you have the next person in line... the republican speaker of the house.

I keep hearing Joe Biden this and Joe Biden that, while I'm quite sure most intelligent people realize that Joe Biden is not in charge of his own faculties let alone being able to make decisions for the Country.

Come on man indeed....pay attention folks.

tl3GdHT.jpg

OixsibI.png
There's faceless forces moving the Obama piece as well but no doubt we are in his third term...Well 3.5 if you count the Trump years. They essentially blockaded that term.

I still can't figure out our end goal with Ukraine but it is quite possible the powers that be have it in their best interest to let Russia to take over Ukraine and what we are putting up is just a show. It might also be a huge smokescreen for folks to keep their eye on that ball while China takes Taiwan. Maybe both.

The world is definitely one big assed chess board, but the real question is who is moving the pieces?

And this is the reason partisan politics suck. People will tell you this isn't true, that they've gone to the grocery store and the shelves are full.
Now I will admit neither political party is immune from this, but to deny what your eyes plainly tell you is comical, if it wasn't so sad.

The local groceries out here have gaping holes in almost every isle, and what products they do have are faced to make it look full.

One store has signs up asking customers not to over buy and purchase only what's needed.
Never been to Venezuela, but it looks like a lot of groceries in Mexico I've seen.
I just realised why berm went west. Seems them Tampians are gettin' flooded with more peoples.

The cost of living is skyrocketing in certain “migration destination” cities where those fleeing mostly blue states are landing, according to a newly released report.

Redfin released the analysis, which shows that cities like Atlanta, Phoenix and Tampa have seen higher rates of inflation than the country overall. According to the report, those increases are “double the inflation rates in San Francisco and New York, places people are moving away from.”

“In Tampa – the fifth most popular destination – prices rose 8% year over year, the third highest inflation rate,” Redfin reports.

I can also see why he ain't in da Burg'

GpAyfzp.gif

Make. It. Stop.

Shoplifting and crime are off the charts due to stupid *** Democrat policies.

This Grandma had enough. Dayum!

She likely lived through the Great Depression and had to work her *** off starting at a very young age. That's super grandma strength right there. Don't ever **** with grandma.

Edit: she's too young to have lived through the Great Depression, but still, you don't **** with grandma who's at her wits end.

She likely lived through the Great Depression and had to work her *** off starting at a very young age. That's super grandma strength right there. Don't ever **** with grandma.

Edit: she's too young to have lived through the Great Depression, but still, you don't **** with grandma who's at her wits end.
What sucks is that nobody else gave a crap to do anything about it.

What sucks is that nobody else gave a crap to do anything about it.

I watched it briefly, but didn't one guy come in to help?

And yeah, everybody was likely too concerned with catching it on video to put on their social media for likes.

Tulsi Gabbard Slams VP Harris, ‘Disaster’ Chosen for Her ‘Color’ and ‘Sex’

Critics have noted that Biden’s use of race and sex would be unconstitutional in other contexts, according to principles that have been confirmed by the Supreme Court itself, and there are cases involving racial preferences pending before the Court.

"Critics" have noted that selection based on gender or race are unconstitutional? You mean "critics" like Congress, Title VII, Courts of Appeal and the Supreme Court?

42 U.S.C. § 2000e-2:

SEC. 2000e-2. [Section 703]

(a) Employer practices

It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer -

(1) to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin

42 U.S.C. § 2000e(b):

(b) The term "employer" means a person engaged in an industry affecting commerce who has fifteen or more employees for each working day in each of twenty or more calendar weeks in the current or preceding calendar year

There are more than 2 million people on the nation’s payroll.​