• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Canceling our energy production.

Emboldening our enemies.

Inflation at a 40-year high.

And a dumb racist to boot as I forgot for a moment I could just click "delete" post.
All Republicans are rich white racists like Donald Trump and don't represent the working people like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Zucker, and Jeff Bezos do.

Does Biden even know what day it is.?

You forgot the hero of the down-trodden "every man", George Soros.

022522_UkraineBidenResponse_COLOR.jpg

Biden on Tuesday announced the US and other countries will release 60 million barrels of oil from reserves.

w2WXTAB.jpg

Vi0jdSx.jpg

Does anyone still have that list of all of the husbands and wives in the media that are married to all the liberal politicians.

Corrupt grifters don't remain in a city being attacked by tens of thousands of Russian troops, with thousands of Russian tanks and hardware approaching, while broadcasting on a daily basis, telling the world that he is going nowhere, and that Putin is a war criminal.

The guy will be arrested and executed - and he refuses to leave. Do you think a single top leader in either America or Canada would do that?? I sure don't. Xiden, Harris, and Justin would be elbowing each other to be the first on the helicopter to safety. So yes, he is a hero and a role model.
at the expense of drawing hate from Confluence and Buff...

1646228656281.png

022522_UkraineBidenResponse_COLOR.jpg

Biden on Tuesday announced the US and other countries will release 60 million barrels of oil from reserves.

w2WXTAB.jpg

Vi0jdSx.jpg

Oh 60 million total..eww. What's that about 3 days worth? How about we get back to being independent from foreign sources.

1646231206255.png

nice little link to determine a country's corruption.

note that Russia is only barely more corrupt than Ukraine. If you wonder why this needs to be pointed out, you weren't paying attention when Former OrangeGuy was asking about corruption in what the world now considers the most pristine and virginal country this side of the cosmos.