• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

How does the President have the power to approve or cancel a project like the XL Pipeline or any other project? You'd think a project that crosses state lines and crosses Federal property would require Congressional control.

The office is a lot more powerful than it was ever supposed to be.
Succinctly? Executive Orders.

Presidents no longer work with Congress, making phone calls, negotiating and... you know, doing their job in order to get legitimate legislation passed. Since JFK, presidents have relied more and more on executive order to implement uncontested change during their presidencies.

Executive Orders were never meant to actually manipulate, much less dictate, policy. They were meant to allow the president a vehicle to quickly get something clerical or necessary for the execution of the office taken care of immediately without having to go through channels in congress for permission, funding etc. Now they've ballooned into overarching policy-setting commands that dramatically shape our day to day lives.

And the reason ruling by executive order is dumb and shortsighted? Because the very next president can undo everything you've done with the stroke of a pen. It's short-term, selfish and stupid legislation

Succinctly? Executive Orders.

Presidents no longer work with Congress, making phone calls, negotiating and... you know, doing their job in order to get legitimate legislation passed. Since JFK, presidents have relied more and more on executive order to implement uncontested change during their presidencies.

Executive Orders were never meant to actually manipulate, much less dictate, policy. They were meant to allow the president a vehicle to quickly get something clerical or necessary for the execution of the office taken care of immediately without having to go through channels in congress for permission, funding etc. Now they've ballooned into overarching policy-setting commands that dramatically shape our day to day lives.

And the reason ruling by executive order is dumb and shortsighted? Because the very next president can undo everything you've done with the stroke of a pen. It's short-term, selfish and stupid legislation
Lots of interesting things happened in that era...

This is something we need to reel in. The EO was never part of the deal when this country was set up nor have there been amendments to the Constitution, at least none that I'm aware of, that make the EO legal. How are they Constitutional?

For the ******** blaming Trump for this,,,you can reassure them that with a couple more Democrat presidencies, folks in London will get free government sponsored Russian language lessons.

Wow, borrowing Jimmy's mantra, I see.

Since we see eye-to-eye on this, I am 100% willing to give Kristi Noem a massive infusion of my DNA to create superbabies.

399354cf-be04-45c3-adef-76adfc40fe62-Inauguration_021.JPG

Just give me a time-and-place, Kristi.
Seems to me that’s what DT was doing/did. Hmmmm🤔

All hell breaking loose and Biden is home in Delaware. He has to be. They need a week to set his body clock so he can stay awake past 6 PM to deliver the state of the union.

One political leader, a guy with plenty of money who could have fled:

54698755-10556123-Ukrainian_President_Volodymyr_Zelensky_pictured_has_drawn_widesp-a-23_1645958119289.jpg

Another political leader, again a guy with money who could have fled (former heavyweight champ and now Mayor of Kyiv, Vitaly Klitschko):

3_liyklitschko_159948074_488613079181542_3382744451123629858_n.jpg

A third politician, this one a lifelong grifter, somebody who bleats fictional stories about what a tough guy he is:

joe-biden-white-house.jpg

Yep. Remember how Tibsy shrieked about what a coward Trump was for dodging service in Vietnam?

Tibby: "Yeah, Clinton did so but I mean TRUMP dodged service with a bogus medical excuse!!"

Biden released his Selective Service records to the Associated Press in 2008. At the time, a spokesperson said he was "disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," per The News Journal. [The asthma was so bad he could barely play football in high school and work as a lifeguard at that well-documented Corn Pop Pool.]

In closing, **** Joe Biden.

Love Rita Panahi and Sky News in general. She's lived in Tehran and is a former Muslim so she's got some world perspective compared to these ignorant & spoiled ***** here in the U.S. They're conservative of course, but I rely on them for news more than I do most outlets here. And that POS claiming how good we have it economically? Completely gone.

Yep. Remember how Tibsy shrieked about what a coward Trump was for dodging service in Vietnam?

Tibby: "Yeah, Clinton did so but I mean TRUMP dodged service with a bogus medical excuse!!"
After Clinton and Bomma, lack of military service is off the table as a pot shot.
Clinton dodged the draft with dubious legalities and Bomma is the same age as me, where the draft was simply over when we turned 18. You had to register when you turned 18 in case there WAS a draft in the future but at that time the armed forces were all volunteer.

May God help us all. :(

For a good laugh:

I think this pic is dated, from last fall. Its like someone knew they could use this photo op later....

This dude is the leader of one of the most corrupt countries in the world. He runs a country that is judged as similarly corrupt as Putin's Russia.

He may be a leader, but he should not be seen as a hero, or a role model.

May God help us all. :(

Not quite three years ago, when Harris was still a (D)imbo candidate, I wrote in this forum that she was dumb. I based this on listening to her more than any other member of SN, since I am a lawyer in California and her former job as Attorney General could impact my career. I realized very soon that she was stupid. She was unable to answer difficult questions, she hemmed and hawed, repeated herself, and was just not bright.

I realize I may have overestimated her intellect. She is not just dumb; she is a blithering imbecile.

I think this pic is dated, from last fall. Its like someone knew they could use this photo op later....

Okay. I don't think so but whatever.

This dude is the leader of one of the most corrupt countries in the world. He runs a country that is judged as similarly corrupt as Putin's Russia.

I certainly get that. However, Zelensky was an outsider and ran on an anti-corruption platform. The others were the usual group of grifter politicians that pollute most developed nations, most notably the United States and Canada.

He may be a leader, but he should not be seen as a hero, or a role model.

Twelve months ago, sure, maybe. Two months ago, not so sure. Two weeks ago, disagree. Today, disagree completely. Corrupt grifters don't remain in a city being attacked by tens of thousands of Russian troops, with thousands of Russian tanks and hardware approaching, while broadcasting on a daily basis, telling the world that he is going nowhere, and that Putin is a war criminal.

The guy will be arrested and executed - and he refuses to leave. Do you think a single top leader in either America or Canada would do that?? I sure don't. Xiden, Harris, and Justin would be elbowing each other to be the first on the helicopter to safety. So yes, he is a hero and a role model.

Crowder attempting to live fact check the speech. If it’s a drinking game they could have liver damage.

Shapiro going to respond 15 minutes after. Should be a lot to discuss in what is sure to be some wild fiction of him defeating Covid and us having a great economy.

Crowder attempting to live fact check the speech. If it’s a drinking game they could have liver damage.

Forget liver damage, death from severe alcohol poisoning.

And this needs to get to page 157 because I'm tired of looking at that jackass (and the donkey) at the top I regretfully posted.

What are all the ways Biden has destroyed us?

Tyrannical mandates and lockdowns.