• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Governor Noem is calling Biden out for giving Putin more power and money in his first day in the White House.

Most of us already know this.

Governor Noem is calling Biden out for giving Putin more power and money in his first day in the White House.

Most of us already know this.
How does the President have the power to approve or cancel a project like the XL Pipeline or any other project? You'd think a project that crosses state lines and crosses Federal property would require Congressional control.

The office is a lot more powerful than it was ever supposed to be.

Paid 4.20 for 93 octane today. Everything is costing more and taking longer to get. It is a tax on everyone.That minimum wage hike just got waxed too. But hey now you're back to square one because everything costs more.

If you voted for this prick, **** you! If you work in elections and helped this vile piece of **** cheat his way in ,double **** you and your entire worthless bloodline. What in the flying **** is wrong with you? You sell us all out for nothing.

Get these mother ******* out of office. The whole lot of them. You're like 2 pounds of rotting shrimp I left in a cooler for a week after fishing. The stench never leaves even after you bleach it.

You have to trash it. Just like the cancers in office that eat away at the greatest idea ever put to paper and implemented.

....vent mode off. Where's the Tylenol?

We should just eliminate the position of president.

Just another day of democrats working for China and gutting American jobs.

We really need to rethink what power is given to that office among what is a growing list of things.

Nothing short of a states convention will resolve those issues. Every time these jokers get into power they weaken the nation and dismantle the structure.

Just too many sell outs and corruption in public and private institutions. Idiots don't even realize what they're doing.

It's likely that Vodka Nancy has already set up a band of goons to undermine a trucker assembly.

It's likely that Vodka Nancy has already set up a band of goons to undermine a trucker assembly.
Let me guess,,,, they'll be paid actors in the crowd carrying Confederate flags, Trump flags, Youngkin flags, maybe even tiki torches. They'll beat up cops, set stuff on fire and chant racist stuff. They'll probably also try to gain access to government buildings...

The media will script it to make those actors be the figurehead of the protest and turn the low information viewer against the cause. It will then be used in commercials for the 2022 election.

Let me guess,,,, they'll be paid actors in the crowd carrying Confederate flags, Trump flags, Youngkin flags, maybe even tiki torches. They'll beat up cops, set stuff on fire and chant racist stuff. They'll probably also try to gain access to government buildings...

The media will script it to make those actors be the figurehead of the protest and turn the low information viewer against the cause. It will then be used in commercials for the 2022 election.
f7FdEdG.jpg

Someone mentioned earlier that all the truckers should just park their rigs at home, sit down, have a cold one and wait for the **** to hit the fan. Other than their paycheck, it would cost them nothing and thwart those planted by the left to infiltrate the procession. The midterms can't come fast enough.

The real cause of our inflation.....

The late economist Milton Friedman helped explain the inflation and stagflation of the 1970s. His explanation helped shape the strong economic recovery of the 1980s, built on the principles of limited government, with sound monetary policy that resulted in a steep decline in what had been rampant, double-digit inflation.

Friedman pointed out that “inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon.” The seemingly force majeure is actually a manmade problem, caused by the Federal Reserve (Fed) creating too much money. These principles of money and inflation aren’t new.

But those lessons are being disregarded by some in the economics profession. People like Stephanie Kelton have been promoting Modern Monetary Theory (MMT), which is virtually a complete reversal of what Friedman espoused and history demonstrated. This theory contends that the federal government’s current deficit spending isn’t an issue — it can, and should, be solved by the Fed creating money to fund it without concern about inflation as long as the U.S. dollar is the world’s reserve currency.

President Joe Biden has not openly endorsed MMT, but he’s no fan of Friedman either. Instead, he seems content to have many mostly younger congressional Democrats advocate for MMT, which provides convenient and seemingly academic reasoning for financing more federal spending without explicitly raising taxes. It has a similar political appeal that Keynesianism presented almost a century ago, and MMT is just as flawed.

But proponents of MMT do get one thing correct — the Fed can create money to service the debt and avoid a default. But in real terms, meaning adjusting for inflation, this assertion is false. Creating money to service the debt devalues the currency. Investors then receive a lower real return on their holdings of federal debt.

Furthermore, everyone is hurt by inflation, whether they own government bonds or not. Inflation is essentially a tax, as it robs people of their purchasing power at no fault of their own. Everyone who received a 7.5 percent raise over the last year probably thought they would be able to afford more stuff, but they were deceived. Inflation rose just as much — so there was no real raise.

........MORE INSIDE

How does the President have the power to approve or cancel a project like the XL Pipeline or any other project?

Read somewhere that Keystone XL pipeline could have produced something like almost 900,000 barrels per day for the U.S. Meanwhile, Russia is now importing almost 600,000 barrels a day and it's going to just get worse. If I can find the link to that information, I'll post it. But if you think the price of fuel is bad now, wait 'til Summer and beyond.

FMTkdWSVgAEYtaA

That's CA of course (not mine), but everybody across the country is getting gouged and it's only going to get worse. And for what? We can't afford 3 more years of this.

They are setting up barricades in DC again because of a possible trucker rally. Probably fitting a crop of new Ray Epps with trucker hats to give ‘encouragements" to protesters
Then my advice to them would be to not get suckered and act like morons. They are going to be disparaged regardless, no sense giving the jack ***** in DC any ammo.

Then my advice to them would be to not get suckered and act like morons. They are going to be disparaged regardless, no sense giving the jack ***** in DC any ammo.

I liked the idea the guy had in the video someone posted in one of these threads - that the truckers shouldn't waste a cent of diesel, time or energy, and just sit at home in protest. Said something to the effect of New York City alone having an approx. 3-day supply of goods that need to be replenished by truck shipments. I'm sure it wouldn't just be that easy and they'd compromise them somehow, but at least give it a shot. Too late now and people gravitate towards these movements.

Not sure how accurate my second sentence is, but by sitting home "on strike" at least prevents any of the above you mentioned from happening.

I liked the idea the guy had in the video someone posted in one of these threads - that the truckers shouldn't waste a cent of diesel, time or energy, and just sit at home in protest. Said something to the effect of New York City alone having an approx. 3-day supply of goods that need to be replenished by truck shipments. I'm sure it wouldn't just be that easy and they'd compromise them somehow, but at least give it a shot. Too late now and people gravitate towards these movements.

Not sure how accurate my second sentence is, but by sitting home "on strike" at least prevents any of the above you mentioned from happening.
I'm sure the Biden admin would love the truckers to take over the headlines.

I'm sure the Biden admin would love the truckers to take over the headlines.

He's already got Ukraine. But with the rallies beginning, they'll have plenty more to suckle on. Oh, and where did Covid go?

66imrm.gif

No doubt. Most all of them are. But her points stand IMO. Wish Peter Doocy asked Xiden about the Keystone XL Pipeline in his list of questions today.

No doubt. Most all of them are. But her points stand IMO. Wish Peter Doocy asked Xiden about the Keystone XL Pipeline in his list of questions today.
Im not impressed with Doocy myself...
Think Fox can send a much better White House correspondent from their "roster".....