• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

FM10jq4aIAMyVs9

677ms5.gif

Just saw this recently:

Middle brunette: Xiden
Black guy: Cumala
Mustache guy: Majority of American People

Pat Sajak - "Well that was fun, in a sort of perverse way" :ROFLMAO:

nice little link to determine a country's corruption.

note that Russia is only barely more corrupt than Ukraine. If you wonder why this needs to be pointed out, you weren't paying attention when Former OrangeGuy was asking about corruption in what the world now considers the most pristine and virginal country this side of the cosmos.

Yep, the SM and mass media hero of the Ukraine is the guy who has been in charge of that corruption and is about to lose control of nuclear facilities, nuclear storage and former forward nuclear launch bases to the Russians.
Shouldn't the west shoot him for failing to keep these assets from Russia???????????????

I was actually told yesterday that the "destroy America" administration actually DISMANTLED part of the pipeline and allowed permits to lapse so in order to turn it back on they'd have to FIX it AND get past all the environmental studies etc.

I mean, he's ****** it up so badly it's pretty much unfixable. At least in any time-frame that would allow relief for the current situation.

Drove by gas station yesterday and about had an accident. 4.26/gal. That’s over .35 raise from the day prior.

This administration is ******* worthless.

This is what kills me.....Psaki saying they are looking for Green energy options instead of turning on our pipelines. Green energy will not mean **** if we have an F'n Global Thermal Nuclear War you pieces of ****!!!! What the hell is Greta gonna say with a 50 year nuclear winter? That will be something that will truly ruin her childhood she ******* about.

Drove by gas station yesterday and about had an accident. 4.26/gal. That’s over .35 raise from the day prior.

This administration is ******* worthless.
Yep. Ours jumped from $3.43 to $3.79. Glad it's warming up. Looks like I'm going to be on the bike quite a bit this year.

Yep. Ours jumped from $3.43 to $3.79. Glad it's warming up. Looks like I'm going to be on the bike quite a bit this year.

Even the MSNBC anchor is insinuating the U.S. should open the Keystone PL and that is the (non)answer, scary.

Even the MSNBC anchor is insinuating the U.S. should open the Keystone PL and that is the (non)answer, scary.
These people are so blinded by their ideology that they cannot function. It's breathtaking how much of a slam dunk decision this should be and they just cannot do it.