• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

ws2jpDS.gif

dlmY6aJ.jpg

Wow. Xiden. It means something.

Peter Schweizer on Sunday revealed how the Biden family have profited from business with individuals “linked to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence.”

Schweizer, the author of Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win, said Biden’s son Hunter, while the elder Biden was serving as both vice president and president, was engaged in deals with individuals tied to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence. He called the Biden family’s business dealings “unprecedented.”

“One of the most startling things we uncovered is the simple fact that the Biden family, while he was vice president of the United States and continuing when he became president, received some $31 million from Chinese individuals who are linked to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence,” Schweizer outlined on Fox Ne

Wow. Xiden. It means something.

Peter Schweizer on Sunday revealed how the Biden family have profited from business with individuals “linked to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence.”

Schweizer, the author of Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win, said Biden’s son Hunter, while the elder Biden was serving as both vice president and president, was engaged in deals with individuals tied to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence. He called the Biden family’s business dealings “unprecedented.”

“One of the most startling things we uncovered is the simple fact that the Biden family, while he was vice president of the United States and continuing when he became president, received some $31 million from Chinese individuals who are linked to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence,” Schweizer outlined on Fox Ne
That is a few weeks old, it seems. Is there any real detail that has been released, other than this guy's summary?

I present you....Kamala Harris' step daughter. I dare one of you to say it. Go on....begins with H....

Only an Ogre would.

1646855665541.png1646855682684.png1646855704708.png1646855751265.png

Ok I’m being very serious. Is that a male? I guess it doesn’t matter M or F, that thing is ******* ugly as ****.

Like how many different dudes nutted in KH at the same time mixing seed to create this?

"HIT!"
/UncaArKKK

Drove by gas station yesterday and about had an accident. 4.26/gal. That’s over .35 raise from the day prior.

This administration is ******* worthless.
$4.40 for me yesterday in MT.

I present you....Kamala Harris' step daughter. I dare one of you to say it. Go on....begins with H....

Only an Ogre would.
Soul Train called, they want their hair and clothes back.

standing there, confused, because she's usually kneeling