• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

And the fact he gave up our military base with which they could have done the extractions. He traded it for the Alamo and getting our soldiers needlessly killed through his ******* inept stupidity.

These people do not give a **** about our people who they will gladly sacrifice without a second thought.
In fairness, General Milley and that crew are the ones that recommended giving up Bagram. Stupid as it was, Biden doesn't have the cognitive ability to think on his own and tell the Generals how bad of an idea it was.

In fairness, General Milley and that crew are the ones that recommended giving up Bagram. Stupid as it was, Biden doesn't have the cognitive ability to think on his own and tell the Generals how bad of an idea it was.
you sound like an insurrectionist. stop being raysiss.

They should have all been fired for that. And Biden, well he has no buisness in charge of anything. But he is the commander in chief, so the buck stops with him.

Tensions are already elevated between the US and Russia/China and this twatwaffle throws her alcohol embalmed meat pocket at the base of the fire. This makes Biden's job even more difficult, and he isn't doing a good job of it as it is. Why make it harder for him? Why poke the bear? The level of arrogance is astounding to me.

Meh, China is blowing gas. Hot air. Sabre rattling. Gotta keep up the illusion of being all powerful to it's citizenry.

BOTH of their aircraft carriers are on the move? We have an entire carrier strike group just east of Taiwan. Looks like China wants to lose both of their carriers.
Don’t bet on it. President Xiden won’t do a damn thing.

I didn't think Pelosi would actually fly into Taiwan either. She's got balls, I'll give her that.
I thought she would, if only to show Joe that she doesn’t take orders from him.

Just a big show...To demonstrate how Biden is going to stand strong against an "adversary" but the last thing that adversary wants is to lose representation in the House and Senate this Fall, so the Chi Coms are willingly going to help prop up this show and help push the narrative....It's all BS

I thought she would, if only to show Joe that she doesn’t take orders from him.
Interesting thought, but I never thought she took orders from anyone anyway. Lots of theories floating around out there right now. Some of it is ridiculous, but some of it, if it actually played out that way, would not surprise me.

BOTH of their aircraft carriers are on the move? We have an entire carrier strike group just east of Taiwan. Looks like China wants to lose both of their carriers.
how many subs you think are in the area

I think many of you are wrong about our forces vs theirs. China has a clear advantage. They have operatives intertwined everywhere throughout our government.

I think many of you are wrong about our forces vs theirs. China has a clear advantage. They have operatives intertwined everywhere throughout our government.
Half our IT infrastructure and also the Oval Office.

Meh, China is blowing gas. Hot air. Sabre rattling. Gotta keep up the illusion of being all powerful to it's citizenry.
I disagree, there is a lot at stake over Taiwan. I read this this morning from Epsilon Theory. TSMC is the Tiawan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company.

He who controls the spice controls the universe.

Yep, that’s the plot of Dune, by Frank Herbert.

It is, in fact, the plot of the entire Dune series of books, one of the ur-texts of modern science fiction. There’s this galactic empire, see, and interstellar travel requires access to a certain narcotic drug, colloquially called “spice”, which only exists on one barren world – Arrakis. So if you want to control the empire, you have to control the supply of spice. And if you want to control the supply of spice, you have to control Arrakis.

I thought about all this when I read this little gem in the aftermath of Intel’s self-immolation last week … you know, the earnings announcement where this crown jewel of American innovation and strength told us that they had decided to financialize themselves into oblivion. Or as I like to call it, “pull a GE”.

TSMC gets large Intel chip order, Apple R&D plant (Seeking Alpha)​

Taiwan-based newspaper Commercial Times reports that Intel has ordered 6nm chips from TSMC for next year.
The unprecedented Intel order would reportedly include 180,000 wafers, only slightly behind the raised 200K order from AMD, major TSMC client and Intel rival.
TSMC’s leading-edge capacity is now fully-booked for the first half of next year.
In other news for the pure-play foundry, Economic Daily News says Apple is setting up a display tech R&D plant within TSMC.

The world’s principal supplier of semiconductors – the spice of OUR global empire – is now Taiwan.

Forget about Hong Kong. Forget about the Uighurs. Forget about the virus. Forget about the Trade Deal. Forget about the South China Sea. Forget about all the reasons you’ve been told that the United States should or could be at odds with China.

And by forget, I don’t mean that you should really forget. What I mean is that none of these reasons really matter anymore. None of these reasons are spice. None of these reasons are the supply of semiconductors – the sine qua non of modern global power.

There is no future where the United States can both maintain its existential national interests and allow the world’s principal supplier of semiconductors to come under the direct political control of China.

And there is no future where China can both maintain its existential national interests and allow the world’s principal supplier of semiconductors to remain outside its direct political control.

Thanks a lot, Intel. Thanks a lot, Bob Swan. Thanks a lot, Jack Welch. Thanks a lot, all you Wall Street wizards of financialization.

Taiwan is now Arrakis. It’s now the most important country on earth. And we WILL fight over it.