• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

We should be making our own damn chips here. We really need to reverse this direction of being held hostage by other countries.
It's about the minerals and precious metals that it takes to make the chips, Taiwan has them in great supply and the US does not. China is claiming Taiwan is their territory and the US is reaping the benefits of being a strong ali. I mean, we have a federal law obligating the United States to supply weapons of war to the Taiwanese armed forces.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ns of the Taiwan,a defensive nature to Taiwan.

It's about the minerals and precious metals that it takes to make the chips, Taiwan has them in great supply and the US does not. China is claiming Taiwan is their territory and the US is reaping the benefits of being a strong ali. I mean, we have a federal law obligating the United States to supply weapons of war to the Taiwanese armed forces.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_US_arms_sales_to_Taiwan#:~:text=Under provisions of the Taiwan,a defensive nature to Taiwan.
You know who has a lot of precious metals. Afghanistan. You know who just came in with a bag of money, China.

Reactions: JMM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_US_arms_sales_to_Taiwan#:~:text=Under provisions of the Taiwan,a defensive nature to Taiwan.

I'll have to ask my dad about this he made chips for 30 years. Actually spend 6 of these years in research and development making the inks for the electrodes. Which composed of gold, silver,platinum and palladium. I remember he would bring home 40+ pound jars of these mixtures he developed to take up to NY because the engineers could never get the mixture correct. I do know more silver was added to keep cost down and still function at high capacity.

You know who has a lot of precious metals. Afghanistan. You know who just came in with a bag of money, China.
Yep! Much of that is for the batteries that Elon and all of these green asshats are demanding for electric everything.

6p6s16.jpg

Nancy Pelosi may be a drunken idiot grifter but I will giver her credit for having far more balls than the senile old groper in chief.
Dittos. Even if she just went there to protect her husband's investments.
I'd bet that Xiden or his staff tried to talk her out of it but Nancy told them to pound sand.
For all of China's bluster they didn't do a damn thing, as I knew they would. Shoot down Nancy's plane and that virtually guarantees a Trump victory in 2024. Oh wait....

C_MPR_MISED

wanna buy a vowel?

1660061645420.png

Look at this friggin' dementia patient.