• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I want all of these geriatrics out. All.
Even though I'm 70 years young myself, and reasonably physically and mentally healthy, I would think it's an appropriate age to go out and enjoy life.

There's a reason commercial airline pilots have to retire at 65.

Even though I'm 70 years young myself, and reasonably physically and mentally healthy, I would think it's an appropriate age to go out and enjoy life.

There's a reason commercial airline pilots have to retire at 65.
Get the **** out. I’d -a guessed mid 50s.

Well I’m giving you 20, enjoy it.

Get the **** out. I only thought the white man killed

C_MPR_MISED

wanna buy a vowel?

I wonder what her price was for turning? I wonder how long ago it happened. So many have sold out to the communists I've lost track.

Communism and free. Since when? You're free to obey and do as you're told. You are free to worship the communist leadership as your God.

i'm old enough to remember when the number 0 meant zero, as in none. guess they've redefined what zero is now.

Carry a firearm and be willing to use
deadly force, if necessary.
• Be willing and able to participate in
arrests, execution of search
warrants, and other dangerous
assignments.

😳😳😳😳😳

i'm old enough to remember when the number 0 meant zero, as in none. guess they've redefined what zero is now.

I think what he's trying to say, is that inflation is a net zero. In the video, he said some prices have gone up and some have gone down an equal amount meaning they offset and inflation is a net zero.

First, I don't know what prices have gone down. If they have gone down, they haven't gone down as much as they've gone up (SEE:GAS) or gas would be around $2 a gallon right now, and it wouldn't cost me $100 for milk, eggs, bread, dogfood and laundry detergent.

Second, that video is some next level spin.

Yep, look at how many people 87,000 is. When you need money, go after other people's money that actually work and produce. I got audited by Ohio's tax dept back in the early '90s for a mistake they made and the experience was terrifying as a newly-married young person. After weeks, they let up without an apology or an answer or reason for the clusterfuck.

Carry a firearm and be willing to use
deadly force, if necessary.
• Be willing and able to participate in
arrests, execution of search
warrants, and other dangerous
assignments.

😳😳😳😳😳
The IRS and other non-law enforcement branches of the government have been buying lots of ammo for years.

Yep, look at how many people 87,000 is. When you need money, go after other people's money that actually work and produce. I got audited by Ohio's tax dept back in the early '90s for a mistake they made and the experience was terrifying as a newly-married young person. After weeks, they let up without an apology or an answer or reason for the clusterfuck.
They are NOT going after the upper class.....or the lower class......

Last edited:
they are going after small businesses. That's who will get screwed. They want small businesses crushed so all that's left is a few very large global companies that work hand in hand with governments.
sorry, left out the salient word: NOT

The Dems aren't going to hire 87,000 agents to secure our border. The Dems aren't going to hire 87,000 police officers to combat the spike in crime. The Dems aren't going to hire 87,000 oil and gas workers to increase production. The Dems aren't going to hire 87,000 security people to help protect our schools. Instead, the Dems are going to hire 87,000 IRS agents to come after you and me, middle class Americans. And don't be surprised if they focus solely on Conservatives.

Now he's done it, ******* with our beer supply. **** you, Diaper Joe!

CO2 shortage threatens beer business in another example of the 'United Shortages of America'​

Disruption in industrial CO2 supply plus shocking rise in materials costs are 'concerning,' says beer maker about today's shortages​

By Kerry Byrne FOXBusiness

Breweries facing carbon dioxide supply shortages

Owner of Urban South Brewery Jacob Landry joined 'Fox & Friends First' to discuss how the shortage is impacting price and the ability to produce product.
Meet today's new U.S.A. — the United Shortages of America.

There's a teacher shortage.
An egg shortage.
A school bus driver shortage.
A medical dye shortage.

A chip shortage.
A transformer shortage.
(To name but a few shortages that Americans have been coping with this year.)

Now there's a CO2 shortage. And it's threatening one of America's most beloved consumer sectors: beer.
A crisis in the supply of industrial carbon dioxide has created chaos in the American craft-beer industry, New Orleans brewer Jacob Landry said on "Fox & Friends First" on Wednesday morning.
BREWERIES SCRAMBLE FOR CO2 AMID SHORTAGE: ‘A SCARY SITUATION’
"It's pretty concerning," said Landry, the founder and CEO of Urban South Brewery in New Orleans.
Jacob Landry of Urban South Brewery

Jacob Landry, founder and CEO of Urban South Brewery in New Orleans, discussed the CO2 shortage on Wednesday, August 10, 2022. (Fox News / Fox News)
"It has created a lot of uncertainty in the midst of all kinds of uncertainty we've had. It's one more headache. It's one more challenge."
The cost of the gas has more than tripled recently, Landry said. He paid 20 cents per pound for his most recent shipment of CO2, after paying just 6 cents per pound for previous shipments.
Landry cited a long list of other cost increases threatening the craft-beer business, which has been one of the nation’s great small-business success stories over the past 25 years.

MASSACHUSETTS BREWERY FORCED TO CUT JOBS DUE TO CO2 SHORTAGE: ‘HUGE THREAT TO OUR BUSINESS’
Can prices climbed 20 percent this year, cardboard prices are up 20 percent and grain prices have skyrocketed as much as 50 percent, he said.
"Carbon dioxide is pretty critical during lots of different stages of the brewing process," said Landry.

The Dems aren't going to hire 87,000 agents to secure our border. The Dems aren't going to hire 87,000 police officers to combat the spike in crime. The Dems aren't going to hire 87,000 oil and gas workers to increase production. The Dems aren't going to hire 87,000 security people to help protect our schools. Instead, the Dems are going to hire 87,000 IRS agents to come after you and me, middle class Americans. And don't be surprised if they focus solely on Conservatives.
I say the 87,000 people looking for work would serve themselves and this nation better if they looked into Health Care, Teaching, Skill Trades, etc, etc..