• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

must read

especially the last line

I won't spoil the last line, but here's the absolute truth from the article. These sanctuary cities are gonna regret this eventually.

“Why did you decide to come now? The summer is hot, especially in Texas, and the economic situation isn’t particularly good.”

“Now is a good opportunity.”

“What do you mean?”

“I couldn’t come during Trump,” he motioned his hand up and down, “wall.”

I smirked and nodded in disbelief. He smiled back. This wasn’t a cable news hit. He presumably wasn’t a Breitbart reader. It was all true. He came because of Biden.

Wow nice ending :oops:.................This has always been my main question regardless or the city. Where do these people go once dropped off?

The media always claimed these illegal aliens were going to meet " family". I always took that to mean they are going to their designated trafficked area.

The media always claimed these illegal aliens were going to meet " family". I always took that to mean they are going to their designated trafficked area.
well the media is correct, in a sense. everyone has a family. humans dont just spring forth form pods or eggs. Ogres, however, slither from swamps. that said, these people were meeting SOMEONE's family. or family members.

well the media is correct, in a sense. everyone has a family. humans dont just spring forth form pods or eggs. Ogres, however, slither from swamps. that said, these people were meeting SOMEONE's family. or family members.
What about those that come from a tube?

The media always claimed these illegal aliens were going to meet " family".

I don't know about that, when I moved from PA to AZ in '83 for a better job, I didn't know a soul.

I call BS that every Guatemalan crossing into Nogales already has family here.

I don't know about that, when I moved from PA to AZ in '83 for a better job, I didn't know a soul.
I should have left around the same time. Worst mistake of my life was staying here.

I call BS that every Guatemalan crossing into Nogales already has family here.
Why did you choose Arizona out of all the other states? Just curious. The snakes and heat would've kept me away.

Why did you choose Arizona out of all the other states? Just curious. The snakes and heat would've kept me away.
I lived near the snow belt along I-80 (Grove City) with corn fields all around my property. Had to put up 300 feet of snow fence in the front yard just get out of the driveway each winter. We looked at South Carolina and Arizona and chose the latter because of more opportunities and better money. As far as the snakes go, I've come across a few over the years, but you pretty much have to go looking for them. Nice thing about AZ is that Phoenix to Flagstaff and 7,000 feet is an easy 90-to-120-minute drive.

I lived near the snow belt along I-80 (Grove City) with corn fields all around my property. Had to put up 300 feet of snow fence in the front yard just get out of the driveway each winter. We looked at South Carolina and Arizona and chose the latter because of more opportunities and better money. As far as the snakes go, I've come across a few over the years, but you pretty much have to go looking for them. Nice thing about AZ is that Phoenix to Flagstaff and 7,000 feet is an easy 90-to-120-minute drive.
I think I might of mentioned this before...but I could see myself retiring to Sedona..

But the wifey likes her East Coast beach life too much...and the grandkids are here.

I think I might of mentioned this before...but I could see myself retiring to Sedona..

But the wifey likes her East Coast beach life too much...and the grandkids are here.
While I can't see Russia from my mountaintop, I can see Sedona. It's too upscale and trendy for me, so I'm about 10-12 miles to the NE

While I can't see Russia from my mountaintop, I can see Sedona. It's too upscale and trendy for me, so I'm about 10-12 miles to the NE
Sedona is one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited.

Wow nice ending :oops:.................This has always been my main question regardless or the city. Where do these people go once dropped off?

Governors of Arizona and Texas have been shouting this question for years. Nobody gave a **** until the illegals were shipped to these oh-so generous "sanctuary cities."

To be fair, however, I imagine the illegals would benefit from ...

$50.

6py5dz.jpg

This SOB worked hard his whole life to provide for his family and now this jerk thinks he can just leave it to his children. Time to redistribute with extreme prejudice!