• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

No reason to be concerned, nope, none at all, Sloppy Joe is sharp as a freaking tack. Yet another example:

Anybody who thinks that dementia-ridden, confused, idiotic old man is running the country should lose the right to vote.

He doesn’t wipe his own *** let alone run the country.

They are going to push too far. Biden's rhetoric, Maxine's...all of them. Constituents are listening to them.

View attachment 9741

"But, but, but ... January 6! Republicans are the ones stoking violence! St. George of Fentanyl was a great human being! Joe Biden is smaaht! Some burning but mostly peaceful! Some murders but mostly peaceful! Open borders don't harm anyone other than Americans, who deserve it! Destroying great works of art is a good thing! Global warming! Aaaaaaaahhhhh ..."
- Lefties

No comment needed.

Ff3lzu_XkAAfROi

Not a damned thing is going to be done either because (D) is after his name. They are above the law.

1666708357629.png

CITIZEN FREE PRESS

James Carville admits democrats are going to lose…​

Posted by Kane on October 24, 2022 11:01 pm

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

‘Stop Listening to Elitist Coastal NPR Politics’​

“I agree with you if we execute an obvious strategy that is right in front of us. But if we keep this kind of NPR foundation strategy of identity left politics, we’re going to lose. If we pick up the banner and say, they have a plan, and this is their plan. You didn’t believe them when they told you they would overturn Roe. Guess what? They did. You better believe them when they tell you they want to get rid of Social Security and Medicare because they do. And I will agree with the governor if these Democrats have the discipline and the common sense to drive these issues home.”

“How do you define the NPR politics?”

“I defined it in the spring of 2021 when I wrote a piece in The Wall Street Journal saying the Democrats need to own the crime issue, or the crime issue will own you. Well, people said, well, you can’t do that because there will be a big backlash. Okay, you didn’t own it, and guess what? It’s a big problem for Democrats. I’m telling the same elite coastal people forget everything. We are going to advertise and push the fact that they want to throw people off Medicare and Social Security, and they want to shut the government down to do it. That’s how you win. We should have grabbed the crime issue back in the spring of 2021, but we got to listen to these foundation NPR types, which is always a disaster.”

"Eight bullets in a round"

so ... if my magazine holds 25 bullets, does that mean that each bullet is now a round or does that mean that the 25 that it can hold should now be multiplied by 8?

i'm going to need more magazines if i ever buy another gun.

There aren't any Americans that want to hear her talk. Don't put her on the news. Put her in prison.

Not a damned thing is going to be done either because (D) is after his name. They are above the law.

Speaking of D beside the name..........I noticed down here in Florida that if a Dem has a campaign sign, he doesn't designate that he is a Democrat, or has a tiny D somewhere on the sign. If it is a Republican it's a bigass red R.

Yinz see today how the super woke left wrote a letter to Sleepy about stopping this war?

Then, after their “side” destroyed them for not adhering to the company line, they have since retracted said letter.

Came across this well-done piece last night while looking for something else.

so ... if my magazine holds 25 bullets, does that mean that each bullet is now a round or does that mean that the 25 that it can hold should now be multiplied by 8?

Those are bullets with multiple warheads, just like nuclear missiles that can hit 8 different targets with one round. Really dangerous. They're fired from a ghost gun ..

We all know that Grandpa Badfinger is a babbling, dementia-ridden grifter idiot. But let us presume he is trying (unsuccessfully) to say that no firearm can have no more than eight (8) bullets in a magazine ...

Does the stupid ************ not realize that basically EVERY semi-automatic pistol has a standard magazine with 15 rounds (9 mm) or 12 rounds (.45)????