• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I don't think he's willfully a traitor, although his diminishing cognitive abilities play into the hands of those wanting to do us harm.

No, Joe, like the rest of the lifers in DC, is solely driven in packing his portfolio, consequences be damned.
What do you call the laundromat that is Ukraine for him and his family?

Look I have said and think many of these things myself. I just had the awareness recently to see how, true or not, we sound just like the other side did the last 5 years. We have to end this bullshit.

Oh, I agree, but neither you nor I are in the club to do anything about it, and if we were, would we do anything about it?
True dat Zona...even if we knew which distraction to address first.

WGv7U8v.png

Joe will address the nation tonight and speak TRUTHS . But seriously, how soon before his first gaffe? I'm guessing within the first two minutes.

Joe will address the nation tonight and speak TRUTHS . But seriously, how soon before his first gaffe? I'm guessing within the first two minutes.
Perhaps it will all be previously recorded and all he'll have to do is lip sync. If I was McCarthy I'd light a match to my copy of the address, seeing that it's now acceptable behavior.

I don’t Joe is willfully destroying the country, he’s old school and just taking bribes and selling policy and he’s not smart enough to look down the road at long-term implications.
Rest of the Dims are the same way with different motivations. Ultimately if they wreck the economy enough they won’t be able get things they want either. They’ll notice when they can’t get armored Suburbans any more.
Why can't they?
The Venezuelan elite have everything their heart desires. It's the people who are starving

Did anyone actually watch that trashcan full of lies and complete fabrications?

I saw clips this morning. It may be a new political record for made up complete bullshit.

Reactions: xjx
I can only watch clips or read reports after the live event. I can't watch all the lies and grandiose overstatements. It's too much for me. This country has changed a lot since I was a kid.

I can only watch clips or read reports after the live event. I can't watch all the lies and grandiose overstatements. It's too much for me. This country has changed a lot since I was a kid.

Politically it's completely lost. It can't continue this way forever.

They're no longer representing us. It's just a battle between two parties for power. If you come on tv and lie to the country on camera you should be impeached or jailed. It should be no different than court and a judge.

The same old Medicare and social security lies they've been telling for 50 years.

The cartels are in control of the border. A south American country just released over 200 prisoners. They are headed for theUSA. The CCP can fly spy balloons , and who know what else , over our airspace without consequences. Saudi Arabia will soon settle debts in yuan. American leadership on display.

Milford is my mailing address ..small blink your eye and you missed it town central west Jersey right on the Delaware river throw a stone and it lands in Pa. I technically live in Alexandria Twsp so I dont vote on any people in Milford town and didn't know the man . This part of NJ is a pretty decent R strong hold..clean sweep in Alexandria for R in mid terms . I kinda doubt this was political more of a personal thing but we will see.

Milford is my mailing address ..small blink your eye and you missed it town central west Jersey right on the Delaware river throw a stone and it lands in Pa. I technically live in Alexandria Twsp so I dont vote on any people in Milford town and didn't know the man . This part of NJ is a pretty decent R strong hold..clean sweep in Alexandria for R in mid terms . I kinda doubt this was political more of a personal thing but we will see.
Imagine that Lexx..

We have something in common...

Both have a mailing address in Milford.....although the river its on is called the Mispillion..

"Detectives were able to track Curtis down hours later to a parking lot area in Bridgewater Township, where they found him with a self-inflicted gunshot wound, it said. Curtis, who was in possession of a firearm at the time, was pronounced dead shortly after."

Full on arkancided hisself!

"Detectives were able to track Curtis down hours later to a parking lot area in Bridgewater Township, where they found him with a self-inflicted gunshot wound, it said. Curtis, who was in possession of a firearm at the time, was pronounced dead shortly after."

Full on arkancided hisself!
Curtis had 11 gunshot wounds and apparently reloaded at least once.

Foul play has been ruled out by the FBI.