• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Baltimore schools as a whole did better than those 23 worst-performing schools: a whopping 7% of students in grades 3-8 were proficient at math.
So not everything is terrible. Just 93% of everything is terrible. We often hear about low teacher salaries and insufficient education spending, but whenever people ask about how students are doing the topic changes to something else. That’s the situation in Baltimore, where the city brags that they have some of the highest teacher salaries in the country.

We hear a lot of talk about equity–giving an extra helping hand to people coming from disadvantaged communities. Well, here is what a helping hand looks like. The city is run by some of the most progressive people in the country, was represented by progressive hero Elijah Cummings and now Kweisi Mfume, and hasn’t had a Republican Mayor since 1967.

In other words, Baltimore sucks because of Democrats, and Baltimore public school students are getting shafted by Democrats.

1676199973681.jpeg

It was reported, after looking into the matter by an independent group, there are two students that are proficient in math. The mistake was discovered when those in charge of the study admitted they didn't know how to count.

For those of you that don't believe Biden is just an Obama puppet, there is this little gem of a project.....straight out of the Soros-Obama Marxist playbook.

Democrats Pass Laws to Destroy Suburbs​

The Biden administration and Democrats in New York, Connecticut and other states are fighting local zoning laws in order to build high-rise apartment buildings with “affordable” units in tree-lined, single-family neighborhoods. All in the name of equity, meaning everyone can live in a tranquil suburb, whether they’ve earned the money to pay for it or not.
The Biden administration announced Jan. 19 that it will require all towns across the U.S. to submit “Equity Plans” showing how they will make it possible for low-income people to live there by providing affordable housing, transportation and other resources.
Towns that don’t meet the cookie-cutter requirement for economic diversity will lose federal funding.

Obama called it......

'Disparate Impact' Ruling Emboldens Obama's Diversity Cops​

Under this ridiculously broad interpretation of civil-rights law, virtually any organization or industry can be held liable for race bias if it maintains a policy that negatively impacts one racial group more than another — even if it has no racist motive and applies the policy evenly across all groups. The real goal is economic, not racial, justice: equal outcomes, not opportunities.

Already, Justice has used the club of disparate-impact lawsuits to beat more than $1.2 billion in loan set-asides and other claims out of the nation's largest banks.

In addition to the financial settlements — which include millions in funding for affordable-housing activists — Bank of America, Wells Fargo and SunTrust Banks have all agreed to adopt more minority-friendly lending policies.

And that's the net result of disparate impact — racial preferences.

Trump stopped this once but now this POS in the White House is trying to push it again.

Coming soon to your neighborhood....the disparate-impact doctrine to overturn local zoning laws and place low-income housing in suburbs across the nation.

images

Such social engineering is likely to be widely unpopular.

sAZG0wz.jpg

They did this in Dormont, just outside of Pittsburgh. It's on a bus and trolley line. I suggested to some friends who still live there, now is the time to open up a soul food restaurant and a taco stand.

The communist. He was backed by a communist group in Chicago. They redistricted for him so he could win a senate seat. Some reports claim he was/ is backed by putin.

For those of you that don't believe Biden is just an Obama puppet, there is this little gem of a project.....straight out of the Soros-Obama Marxist playbook.

Democrats Pass Laws to Destroy Suburbs​

Obama called it......

If I sat on the town council of some rural community, I'd ask to see the plan submitted by Martha's Vineyard, so I could model a response.

If I sat on the town council of some rural community, I'd ask to see the plan submitted by Martha's Vineyard, so I could model a response.
This was done YEARS ago at Lake Tahoe.
There's a community there named Incline Village. It consists primarily of people with many many millions of dollars.
They were told by the state that they had to offer "Low Income housing if they wanted state and federal money for their roads, snow maintenance, tax exemptions etc.
The town council folks first pitched a fit, but then a lawyer asked, "what constitutes "Low Income Housing?"
They were told it was housing for people that was equivalent to no more than 10% the average property value in the town.

Incline Village built a big ole condominium complex with ... $5,00,000 to $1,000,000 2 and 3 bedroom condos. And you can believe if you were the schmuck living there, you were viewed as practically a homeless person.

Lol. Our military “leaders” said they missed the first ****. So x2
That miss was over Lake Huron.

It was probably the "lets learn about weather" class project for some grade 6s from Idaho.

But we cannot be sure yet, until a full ID is made.

We can be sure that Putin, Xi and every other global leader is having a good chuckle at this.

I would bet SteelChip will have a great 'toon by morning.

National vulnerabilities exposed.

Ron Meadows, the founder of Scientific Balloon Solutions (SBS), which makes balloons used by hobbyists, told Aviation Week: 'I tried contacting our military and the FBI—and just got the runaround—to try to enlighten them on what a lot of these things probably are. And they're going to look not too intelligent to be shooting them down.'

Ron Meadows, the founder of Scientific Balloon Solutions (SBS), which makes balloons used by hobbyists, told Aviation Week: 'I tried contacting our military and the FBI—and just got the runaround—to try to enlighten them on what a lot of these things probably are. And they're going to look not too intelligent to be shooting them down.'

So much for hot air ballooning. Rocketry is definitely off the table nowadays.

iu