• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Joe, the fake catholic, had ashes on his forehead. When did he go to church? No media coverage for such a popular president?

Joe, the fake catholic, had ashes on his forehead. When did he go to church? No media coverage for such a popular president?
Too much of a security risk and a hassle for other people at a regular church so Presidents use a chapel in the White House. Of course Trump got bagged on for doing that.

This thread should be retitled Obama destroying us. As if we didn't already know.

Guess this is as good of a place as any to stick this.

I really enjoy podcasts coming from people who use common sense logic and have a much greater insight on things than I do.
They're worth the time.

xJTlwZM.jpg

He goes off script. The real Joe shows himself. How many votes did he get? Suckers!

He goes off script. The real Joe shows himself. How many votes did he get? Suckers!

He got the most by any candidate in our history. And he didn't even campaign. Magic Joe. I'm thinking he gets added to Rushmore. The ******* guy is legendary. The great orator and philosopher who makes Socrates,Aristotle and Plato look like bumbling fools. I eagerly await like a child on Christmas morning for just a single syllable from this amazing leader of men. It is like honey potion to the soul that cures all despair...

Joe blames teen fentanyl deaths on dope that was brought in under Trump. Any dope Brought 2 years ago was ingested 2 years ago.

Joe blames teen fentanyl deaths on dope that was brought in under Trump. Any dope Brought 2 years ago was ingested 2 years ago.

Joe is a complete scumbag. I just heard a clip of him talking about it on the radio. He even gave a little chuckle. He doesn't give a ****.

If he did, we'd be crushing the cartels right now. I'd give Mexico the option of taking care of it or we will be doing our own little border crossing with our military.

What a loser prick ****** human.

Joe is a complete scumbag. I just heard a clip of him talking about it on the radio. He even gave a little chuckle. He doesn't give a ****.

If he did, we'd be crushing the cartels right now. I'd give Mexico the option of taking care of it or we will be doing our own little border crossing with our military.

What a loser prick ****** human.
The big guy getting his 10%?

He gets a cut from dope and from humans. Everything is for sale.