• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Not One Single Thing To Help This Country. It's as if an enemy who has much contempt and hatred for us is running things.
Bomma, because Trump made him look like an idiot.

Bailouts for the wealthy in silicon Valley. Nothing for those exposed to extremely carcinogenic toxic chemicals in East Palestine.

Racist, sexist pantries.

Neatness is a white thing.
I knew my wife was extremely organized and a has a little OCD but I had no idea she was a racist.....oh the shame... @Troglodyte do you have the Progressive hotline number I can call to report her? Thanks Adolph.

I knew my wife was extremely organized and a has a little OCD but I had no idea she was a racist.....oh the shame... @Troglodyte do you have the Progressive hotline number I can call to report her? Thanks Adolph.
my wife must be less rayciss than yours.....i have to re-arrange stuff to find all the **** of mine that she hides

Reactions: JMM
That article proves that the professor and writer at Red State both have way too much time on their hands… like most of the posters on this board.

That article proves that the professor and writer at Red State both have way too much time on their hands… like most of the posters on this board.
Yeah, it would be way better to let the state decide things like health care, food safety and politics for us.

You're right!!!

Errrr, you're left, and you don't even know it. Way.

Yeah, it would be way better to let the state decide things like health care, food safety and politics for us.

You're right!!!

Errrr, you're left, and you don't even know it. Way.
A little regulation might have gone a long way in the railroad and banking industry.

Small businesses owners just love being responsible for their employees health care, right?

One Fifth of Americans are ready for the National Divorce. Count me in.

One Fifth of Americans are ready for the National Divorce. Count me in.

Were this to happen, the mass exodus that's currently happening from blue to red states would explode 10 fold.
Our southern boarder would look secure by comparison.

A little regulation might have gone a long way in the railroad and banking industry.
We have a crapload of extra paperwork to do because of Sarbanes-Oxley but it didn't keep the 2008 crash from happening.

So tell us how "de-regulation" of the banking industry played any role in SVB and Signature banks. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Oh, wait, you must be referring to the Dodd-Frank bill. You know, Christopher Dodd, a well-known Repu ... uhh, I mean Barney Frank, another very devout Repu ... but that bill was signed by William Jefferson Clinton, and with a name like that he must be a Repu ...

Goddamn those Republican. So conniving they mindfuck the liberals into passing bad laws so that the poor working-class millionaire (D)imbo grifters get the blame. Genius, I tell 'ya. I mean Floggy Shortbus assures us that (R)'s are blithering idiots but apparently have these incredible savant moments, I guess.

Right, Floggy?

Small businesses owners just love being responsible for their employees health care, right?

Floggy1: "You are incompetent to comment on science - you're not a scientist!!!!"

Floggy2: "I don't own ****, never ran a small business, but I am qualified to comment on small business practices!!!"

FFS, Tim.

Newsweek and your Pravda media can disagree all they like with MJT's proposal.

The POINT of my post (we know you struggle mightily with points and intent) is that 20% of Americans believe in this idea now. We are a divided nation heading in the wrong direction. So much so that 1/5th (and growing) of Americans want a split.

Keep up.

[Speaking to Floggy Booster Shortbus] Keep up.

giphy.gif

Rumors that the Dems will arrest Trump on Tuesday. Despite all of the mountains of evidence that the Biden should be incarcerated...

Meanwhile, Elon weighs in.