• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I doubt that MTG literally means what she says about a national divorce, but uses it as an exaggeration point, defining the mind set of this country.

Sarge points this out pretty clearly in #6329. While I can fully understand why eastern Oregon would want to become part of Idaho, only a zealot troll would take
this as verbatim, seeking to parrot a divisive narrative.

Again “Count me in” you say. You’re admitting to being part of the problem. Explain how it would be a good idea. You can’t.

LMAO son, you're arguing a point none of us were discussing. You're fighting in a ring in the back corner of the gym next to the janitor's closet while the rest of us are on the main stage.

Count me in!

I doubt that MTG literally means what she says about a national divorce, but uses it as an exaggeration point, defining the mind set of this country.

Sarge points this out pretty clearly in #6329. While I can fully understand why eastern Oregon would want to become part of Idaho, only a zealot troll would take
this as verbatim, seeking to parrot a divisive narrative.

Said people (cough cough) will still tell you with a straight face that Covid came from a pangolin, men can be women and men can get pregnant, while also telling you you are an idiot if you think the nation is splintering.

Said people (cough cough) will still tell you with a straight face that Covid came from a pangolin, men can be women and men can get pregnant, while also telling you you are an idiot if you think the nation is splintering.
I feel like the nation is done. As DBS pointed out, the differences are too great. The things the left is pushing goes against everything conservatives stand for, and are completely immoral in my opinion.

There is nothing a conservative believes, does or wants that the left will ever agree with. We’re all racists, traitors, etc, etc for the high crime of voting for Donald Trump.

It’s not like we’re disagreeing over a million bucks for a road. We are disagreeing over a set of morals, completely in opposition to one another in belief. And people exacerbate the problems daily, in a quest for power. I don’t see how a nation remains United after all of this.

I think she honestly means it. And she’s hardly alone.

The country is divided several ways. The left will never bend or cooperate with the right. The country's direction veers left.

The country is divided several ways. The left will never bend or cooperate with the right. The country's direction veers left.

And the veering left is sourced at the education system with all media spouting leftist propaganda 24/7 reinforcing the party line.It's hard to counter that nonsense when you have censorship and a narrative calling you a lunatic that hates everyone.

With them it's either go along to get along or else.

Reactions: JMM
I feel like the nation is done. As DBS pointed out, the differences are too great. The things the left is pushing goes against everything conservatives stand for, and are completely immoral in my opinion.

There is nothing a conservative believes, does or wants that the left will ever agree with. We’re all racists, traitors, etc, etc for the high crime of voting for Donald Trump.

It’s not like we’re disagreeing over a million bucks for a road. We are disagreeing over a set of morals, completely in opposition to one another in belief. And people exacerbate the problems daily, in a quest for power. I don’t see how a nation remains United after all of this.
dsLEZ41.jpg

I firmly believe that we ain't seen nothin' yet

92YL5mn.gif

I firmly believe that we ain't seen nothin' yet

92YL5mn.gif
How about the NIH "granted" Moderna $1.7B while Moderna revenues were max $300M. Then Covid, Moderna revenues $37B in just 2 years!!!

AND

Moderna sent $400M back to NIH/NIAID (Fauci's people) not to repay the grant, but for the benefit of those who "helped the science" along the way.

You cannot make this up.

LMAO son, you're arguing a point none of us were discussing. You're fighting in a ring in the back corner of the gym next to the janitor's closet while the rest of us are on the main stage.

Count me in!
Walk it back, Tim. You make a profoundly stupid statement that you can’t defend, so you try to claim it’s not what you meant. Sure, Tim.

Walk it back, Tim. You make a profoundly stupid statement that you can’t defend, so you try to claim it’s not what you meant. Sure, Tim.

Haha...I've stuck to the same point since I made the point. Meanwhile, like a whirling dervish, you've flailed all over the progression of the discussion (as usual) taking people's words totally out of context, claiming they said something they didn't, then failing to remember even how the conversation started.

One fifth of the country is ready to secede. The point you've missed since post one. You couldn't grasp a point if it were literally hammered to your head.

200.webp

How about the NIH "granted" Moderna $1.7B while Moderna revenues were max $300M. Then Covid, Moderna revenues $37B in just 2 years!!!

AND

Moderna sent $400M back to NIH/NIAID (Fauci's people) not to repay the grant, but for the benefit of those who "helped the science" along the way.

You cannot make this up.
Haha...I've stuck to the same point since I made the point. Meanwhile, like a whirling dervish, you've flailed all over the progression of the discussion (as usual) taking people's words totally out of context, claiming they said something they didn't, then failing to remember even how the conversation started.

One fifth of the country is ready to secede. The point you've missed since post one. You couldn't grasp a point if it were literally hammered to your head.

200.webp
Nonsense. The 20 percent was a statistic in the article, not any point YOU made. Your point was “Count me in!”… with the idiots.

Nonsense. The 20 percent was a statistic in the article, not any point YOU made. Your point was “Count me in!”… with the idiots.
dipshit, if a certain percentage of the country wants something to happen, then they may have a point. Their numbers may even increase as others consider their line of thinking.

or, should we believe you're embracing the "far right" culture in this country?

dipshit, if a certain percentage of the country wants something to happen, then they may have a point. Their numbers may even increase as others consider their line of thinking.

or, should we believe you're embracing the "far right" culture in this country?
They have a point much like members of a doomsday cult have a point.

They have a point much like members of a doomsday cult have a point.
oh, so you're embracing the right?

i guess that goes without saying since you fled the oppression of the commie state of Pennsylvania to drive to Key West and party down with the fam during the WooFloo Lockdown.

oh, so you're embracing the right?

i guess that goes without saying since you fled the oppression of the commie state of Pennsylvania to drive to Key West and party down with the fam during the WooFloo Lockdown.
Most on the right and left agree that a National divorce is a terrible and idiotic idea, not to mention totally unfeasible. Please provide a reasonable and informed source arguing that a National divorce would be a good idea.

Parrot someone else's idea in your own words.
FIFY, but you're missing the point entirely. As has been said, you'd miss the point if it was surgically implanted on your forehead and you were forced to wear a mirror with blinders.

Everything you just said.

**** them. We are like night and day. They choose the darkness while I choose the light.

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

-George Washington

Only a complete blind,deaf and dumb fool couldn't see the dark path we're being pushed down.
Enter night. Exit light. Trog is off to Never-Never Land.

Enter night. Exit light. Trog is off to Never-Never Land.

It's like two ships passing each other. One is heading right for an iceberg, with no life boats on board and they don't know how to swim.