• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Seriously? Are your eyeballs working? Trannies using bathrooms is not the same as them competing in women’s sports.
I will defend Trog on this one as much as it pains me. What was posted doesn’t show him supporting participation in sports only in bathrooms. My feelings on the bathroom issue are simple kids bathrooms no no and no. Everywhere else it comes down to if I can’t tell I don’t care. If you look like a guy ina dress don’t use the women’s room. In sports hell no.

Who-hoo! Somebody is worked the **** up and unhinged. Your temper has taken you back to the Jr. High school locker room!

It wouldn’t be a Civil War, you idiot. It would be acts of domestic terrorism. Count you in?

And you never answered the question about what the new line of demarcation would look like in this Civil War that you want to be a part of.

So the Civil War was an act of domestic terrorism?

When California was discussing seceding from the union, was that an act of domestic terrorism?

Eastern Oregon wants to become a part of Idaho. Is that domestic terrorism?

Seriously? Are your eyeballs working? Trannies using bathrooms is not the same as them competing in women’s sports.

The thread that you so vehemently protested in is titled "Girls Sue to Block Participation of Transgender Athletes"

Locker rooms are an inherent part of athletics. If you'd ever played, you'd know.

You have publicly supported trans participation in female athletics.

This sure gonna change those Girls gone Wild videos.

It's also interesting as hell how the hippie party wanted nothing to do with the govt back in the 60s. Now they can't get enough. That's some powerful influence. Goebbels would have been very proud...
That’s because they weren’t in the government. Now they are the government… and media.

So the Civil War was an act of domestic terrorism?

When California was discussing seceding from the union, was that an act of domestic terrorism?

Eastern Oregon wants to become a part of Idaho. Is that domestic terrorism?
Shoot, I’d just be happy if Philadelphia seceded from PA and joined NJ.

The thread that you so vehemently protested in is titled "Girls Sue to Block Participation of Transgender Athletes"

Locker rooms are an inherent part of athletics. If you'd ever played, you'd know.

😂 If creating logical fallacies were a sport, you’d be a world champion!

I hate to say it Tim but I see Trog's point here, supporting transgenders in locker/bath rooms is not the same as supporting transgenders in athletics. even if the support is in a thread focused on transgendered athletes.

I need a shower

Are Trog-genders special too? That might explain some things.

Are Trog-genders special too? That might explain some things.
no. those need to be stamped out with a boot heel immediately after birth.

you can spot them with the long sloping forehead, up-turned pierced nose and mandatory Hillary Clinton tattoo.

55e9e7af0cadc9de8f5b08b459510682.jpg

But have you ever objected to trannies competing in women's sports?

There are two reasons why you won't make known your position.

Either you have no problem with it but dare not express your opinion for obvious reasons... or that openly stating your opposition would put you on Tims side and you certainly aren't having none of that.

But have you ever objected to trannies competing in women's sports?

There are two reasons why you won't make known your position.

Either you have no problem with it but dare not express your opinion for obvious reasons... or that openly stating your opposition would put you on Tims side and you certainly aren't having none of that.
Yes, I have. It’s ridiculous. I’ve also argued that the women athletes who support it are in denial that men are better athletes.

Bingo. Spare us. Excellent clips to remind us of the summer of 2020.

Here's my summer of 2020. (Gas station is in East Palestine, OH right were the train derailed.)

90505226_10216508069839816_3065607901943955456_n.jpg

Smoking tobacco is bad.

What do they charge for vapes and legal pot these days? That's no big deal apparently.
Haven’t smoked since that **** was like 2pck so no idea. Pot? I’d say same price but the shot is waaayyyyy better. 50-60 for an 1/8 of quality. Gummies are good price for the ride.

😂 If creating logical fallacies were a sport, you’d be a world champion!

So you oppose trans males competing in women's sports? If you want to back track on your past support, and state for the record for all of us assembled that you oppose it, I'll listen.

Do you oppose trans males competing in female sports? Your post (copied below) isn't the same as stating you oppose it. It's your weak *** saying you "have" - somewhere to someone or something we've not witnessed. We haven't seen it.

State it for us. Publicly. Establish we can reasonably agree on something utterly reasonable.

1679531558437.png

Last edited: