• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

FIFY, but you're missing the point entirely. As has been said, you'd miss the point if it was surgically implanted on your forehead and you were forced to wear a mirror with blinders.
šŸ˜‚ Sure, Timā€™s point was sImply the point of the article and he didnā€™t really mean to count himself in when he said ā€œcount me inā€.

Carry on.

Enter night. Exit light. Trog is off to Never-Never Land.
giphy.gif

Most on the right and left agree that a National divorce is a terrible and idiotic idea, not to mention totally unfeasible. Please provide a reasonable and informed source arguing that a National divorce would be a good idea.

The Civil War was a bad idea, but it happened. Amirite?

šŸ˜‚ Sure, Timā€™s point was sImply the point of the article and he didnā€™t really mean to count himself in when he said ā€œcount me inā€.

Carry on.

Count me in

How about the NIH "granted" Moderna $1.7B while Moderna revenues were max $300M. Then Covid, Moderna revenues $37B in just 2 years!!!

AND

Moderna sent $400M back to NIH/NIAID (Fauci's people) not to repay the grant, but for the benefit of those who "helped the science" along the way.

You cannot make this up.

And the beat goes on Con...........

Moderna CEO StĆ©phane Bancel is set to testify before the Senateā€™s top healthcare committee Wednesday as the federal government generously offers to bail his company out of a patent infringement lawsuit.

6FhF2Gd.jpg

And the veering left is sourced at the education system with all media spouting leftist propaganda 24/7 reinforcing the party line.It's hard to counter that nonsense when you have censorship and a narrative calling you a lunatic that hates everyone.

With them it's either go along to get along or else.
The South felt the same way 160 years ago. They did not want a strong federal govt and their lives we're being totally turned upside down by corruption at the Federal level. What was the narrative? They're a bunch of racists who want to keep slaves on the plantation...The South was comprised of mainly poor farmers and small business owners..They were not fighting so some wealthy plantation owner could hang onto their slaves...Plus slavery was on the way out with new cultivation machinery. Amazing to see the similarities. If you don't tow the line, whelp you are a racist...Now add in a few other things, white supremacist, homophobe, masochist, etc etc

It's also interesting as hell how the hippie party wanted nothing to do with the govt back in the 60s. Now they can't get enough. That's some powerful influence. Goebbels would have been very proud...

Last edited:
Bingo. Spare us. Excellent clips to remind us of the summer of 2020.

Carry on.
tattoo on the forehead with a mirror grafted to your head and your eyelids cut off and you'd still not see the point.

Support? No, unlike you, they just donā€™t keep me up at night.

You can't even remember what you argue or support day to day.

1679490132764.png

1679490216577.png

In the Girls sue to block participation of transgender athletes thread, you posted 6 times alone - each post SUPPORTING transgender athletes in women's sports.

Episode 973 of You Absolutely Suck at this.

So youā€™re doubling down on your idiocy? Google Mason-Dixon Line and then get back to me on what would be the current equivalent.

I'm beginning to understand the patience the driver of the Shortbus must have.

No dipshit...I'm saying the Civil War (a historical parallel) happened. Why did it happen? Severe differences.

Today we have a growing swell of severe differences. If they aren't fixed, we are headed potentially to another revolution.

Stupidity is not understanding this simple parallel. Thus the POINT (which you couldn't grasp if Stormy Daniels shoved it in your mouth with her strap-on) of posting the article....ONE FIFTH of the nation now wants to split (a growing number).

You can't even remember what you argue or support day to day.

View attachment 10686

View attachment 10687

In the Girls sue to block participation of transgender athletes thread, you posted 6 times alone - each post SUPPORTING transgender athletes in women's sports.

Episode 973 of You Absolutely Suck at this.
Nonsense. Iā€™ve never supported trans participation in womenā€™s sports. Youā€™ve resorted to gas lighting to deflect from your idiotic ā€œCount me inā€ statement.

Nonsense. Iā€™ve never supported trans participation in womenā€™s sports. Youā€™ve resorted to gas lighting to deflect from your idiotic ā€œCount me inā€ statement.

LMAO, they are your words. 6 posts defending their participation.

The great thing about message boards....it's all there to read.

Count me in!

I'm beginning to understand the patience the driver of the Shortbus must have.

No dipshit...I'm saying the Civil War (a historical parallel) happened. Why did it happen? Severe differences.

Today we have a growing swell of severe differences. If they aren't fixed, we are headed potentially to another revolution.

Stupidity is not understanding this simple parallel. Thus the POINT (which you couldn't grasp if Stormy Daniels shoved it in your mouth with her strap-on) of posting the article....ONE FIFTH of the nation now wants to split (a growing number).
Who-hoo! Somebody is worked the **** up and unhinged. Your temper has taken you back to the Jr. High school locker room!

It wouldnā€™t be a Civil War, you idiot. It would be acts of domestic terrorism. Count you in?

And you never answered the question about what the new line of demarcation would look like in this Civil War that you want to be a part of.

LMAO, they are your words. 6 posts defending their participation.

The great thing about message boards....it's all there to read.

Count me in!
Strange that you fail to provide whatever the **** it is that youā€™re talking about.

Strange that you fail to provide whatever the **** it is that youā€™re talking about.
seriously? are your eyeballs working? he did just that in post 6393 of this very goddamned thread.

seriously? are your eyeballs working? he did just that in post 6393 of this very goddamned thread.
Seriously? Are your eyeballs working? Trannies using bathrooms is not the same as them competing in womenā€™s sports.