• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

There’s nothing inherently UNFAIR to women about a trans male using their restroom or locker room.

No, it's inherently unsafe, awkward, and destroys women's rights to privacy.

Can you imagine being a 17 year old girl, having your *** beaten on the track by a man wearing lipstick, only to have to go back to the locker room and share it with the man? Bathing, using the toilet....

Progress!

No, it's inherently unsafe, awkward, and destroys women's rights to privacy.

Can you imagine being a 17 year old girl, having your *** beaten on the track by a man wearing lipstick, only to have to go back to the locker room and share it with the man? Bathing, using the toilet....

Progress!
Uh huh. Completely lost on you is the irony that in 2009, you would have had no problem with Jerry Sandusky sharing a locker room with one of your young sons. Reconcile your bigotry against that.

Not even one democrat voted for the bill. More proof that they want to brainwash kids and turn them into commie trannies.
Not sure when it became the democrats job to worry about changing the sex of someone.
Not sure why they are not charged as being child predators. Our own government schools should be listed as a sexual predators.

Not sure when it became the democrats job to worry about changing the sex of someone.
Not sure why they are not charged as being child predators. Our own government schools should be listed as a sexual predators.

The sum of the demoncrats platform.

It's been the Dims' M.O. for the last 15-20 years. Create new victim groups, then tell them that their only hope for civil rights is to vote Democrat.
It worked so well with blacks that you can't blame them for continuing to go to that well.
Problem is that eventually you create so many minorities and victim groups that their disparate agendas bump into each other.
For example, blacks and Hispanics aren't real big on gay and transgender folks.

Uh huh. Completely lost on you is the irony that in 2009, you would have had no problem with Jerry Sandusky sharing a locker room with one of your young sons. Reconcile your bigotry against that.

We've shown you countless examples since this became a "thing" the danger this group poses to women. Countless stories posted of men posing as women attacking, raping, taking pictures of women, exposing themselves in these locker rooms and restrooms.

You denying it's a problem shows your lack of common sense.

Your Sandusky angle is a false equivalence. Akin to saying "sending your kids to church is the same thing as putting men in women's bathrooms because a priest may be a pedophile." Apples, oranges.

Do you have a daughter Trog? Ask her what she thinks.
Kids have larger concerns these days. Like on January 27th when she texted me that her school was in lockdown and she was hiding in a closet. It wasn’t because someone reported a dick in the girls restroom.

We've shown you countless examples since this became a "thing" the danger this group poses to women. Countless stories posted of men posing as women attacking, raping, taking pictures of women, exposing themselves in these locker rooms and restrooms.

You denying it's a problem shows your lack of common sense.

Your Sandusky angle is a false equivalence. Akin to saying "sending your kids to church is the same thing as putting men in women's bathrooms because a priest may be a pedophile." Apples, oranges.
Oh please. So unlocked locker rooms doors work when there’s a no trans usage policy? It’s a dumb, unenforceable policy.

Kids have larger concerns these days. Like on January 27th when she texted me that her school was in lockdown and she was hiding in a closet. It wasn’t because someone reported a dick in the girls restroom.
Why was her school in a lockdown? I certainly hope the matter was resolved without incident.

But to the point of my question, you apparently don't know what she would think about biological men being in the toilet or shower with her.

200.webp

Way to totally avoid his question.

If the girl in the locker room was assaulted (like many have been) by the dick, still not a problem for you Liberals. Just a "**** happens" moment.

But then again, ya'll believe men can get pregnant.

Oh please. So unlocked locker rooms doors work when there’s a no trans usage policy? It’s a dumb, unenforceable policy.

Your level of sheer idiocy is sometimes breathtaking to behold.

You can't see the difference between the 1990s when girls went to one bathroom and boys to another. Unlocked didn't matter, anyone of the opposite sex so much as caught sniffing around the door was suspect. It worked.

INSERTING dicks into women's locker rooms, ALLOWING them in without question isn't in the least comparable to "unlocked" doors in the 1990s.

You may as well compare how your brain works to a polished turd.

Wait.....

Well, the last election cycle demonstrated that liberals were all about saving democracy, I'm mean, it's all we heard.

Because of that, I'm sure that they would have no objection to allowing actual females of any particular institution to vote on whether to allow dicks in their restrooms/showers.

Democracy, right?

Well, the last election cycle demonstrated that liberals were all about saving democracy, I'm mean, it's all we heard.

Because of that, I'm sure that they would have no objection to allowing actual females of any particular institution to vote on whether to allow dicks in their restrooms/showers.

Democracy, right?
Fine, but all 81 million transgender folks will have to use mail-in ballots because polling places aren't safe spaces.

Why do the dims keep pushing us closer to WW3? Will the green haired women with a dick defend me?

Floggy says "he" is busy.

******* school didn't put up a sign saying "Gun Free Zone," did it??

Democracy, right?

Floggy will not be along any time to respond to this post.

The trans thing, still years later, is a reminder that the nation is lost.

The majority rules in everything in life by and large. Elections, the team captains are voted on, etc. The Trans community represents 0.0022 of our nation. 99.8% of us are at their mercy. What we want doesn't matter.

Your level of sheer idiocy is sometimes breathtaking to behold.

You can't see the difference between the 1990s when girls went to one bathroom and boys to another. Unlocked didn't matter, anyone of the opposite sex so much as caught sniffing around the door was suspect. It worked.

INSERTING dicks into women's locker rooms, ALLOWING them in without question isn't in the least comparable to "unlocked" doors in the 1990s.

You may as well compare how your brain works to a polished turd.

Wait.....
Wait, so you think that trannies used to use men’s public restrooms and something changed? I was around in the 1990’s and certainly never encountered one, nor did I ever hear of anyone else encountering one.

Wait, so you think that trannies used to use men’s public restrooms and something changed? I was around in the 1990’s and certainly never encountered one, nor did I ever hear of anyone else encountering one.

If this post doesn't seal the deal that you are officially retarded, nothing does.

What you wrote is exactly the total opposite of what I said. You're "interpretation" (butchering) of what I wrote isn't in the realm of being associated at all with what I said.

It's a challenge. We know Shortbus. Go read it again.

If this post doesn't seal the deal that you are officially retarded, nothing does.

What you wrote is exactly the total opposite of what I said. You're "interpretation" (butchering) of what I wrote isn't in the realm of being associated at all with what I said.

It's a challenge. We know Shortbus. Go read it again.
No, it’s not at all opposites of what you said. You just realized that the only difference between the 90’s and now is that people like you are raising a fuss about trannies using the women’s restroom and trying to promote completely unenforceable policies. Your m.o. when you realize your argument is failing you try to change it.