• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I hate to say it Tim but I see Trog's point here, supporting transgenders in locker/bath rooms is not the same as supporting transgenders in athletics. even if the support is in a thread focused on transgendered athletes.

I need a shower

If you read through that thread, it evolved from trannies dominating women's sports to some saying they would also abuse bathroom privileges. A logical conclusion that follows them entering female sports. That's when Floggy piped up. 3 years ago he told us them being in women's bathrooms wouldn't be a problem (which we've shown over and over again it has been).

While indirect, he defended their participation in "female locker rooms" which are inherently tied to female sports.

Strong enough connection.

If you don't tow the line, whelp you are a racist..

Speakin' of such. Disney be headed thata way.

cTtdCFA.jpg

So you oppose trans males competing in women's sports? If you want to back track on your past support, and state for the record for all of us assembled that you oppose it, I'll listen.

Do you oppose trans males competing in female sports? Your post (copied below) isn't the same as stating you oppose it. It's your weak *** saying you "have" - somewhere to someone or something we've not witnessed. We haven't seen it.

State it for us. Publicly. Establish we can reasonably agree on something utterly reasonable.

View attachment 10689
How is saying that:

I have objected to trans athletes in women’s sports.

I think that trans athletes competing in women’s sports is ridiculous.

I think women athletes who support competing against trans athletes are in denial about the athletic advantage men have.

NOT publicly stating that I oppose it???

Its abundantly clear, is it not?

Fox News Catches Biden Administration Releasing Chinese Illegal Immigrants Into the US, Sparking Outrage​

By Peter Partoll March 21, 2023 at 12:16pm
Fox News captured a video of Border Patrol agents along the southern border releasing illegal immigrants into the country, but these were not your average illegal immigrants.

They were not from Mexico or Central America; rather, they came from China.

On Monday, Fox News reporter Griff Jenkins posted a video on Twitter showing Border Patrol agents in the Rio Grande Valley rounding up a group of Chinese immigrants as they crossed illegally into the country.

But it only gets worse. The next day, Jenkins posted another video showing Border Patrol agents in Brownsville, Texas, releasing a group of Chinese nationals with notices to appear in court.

Apparently, they were released to an NGO because there is no room to house them at a regular facility.

This is beyond disturbing. Swarms of illegal immigrants from Latin America are troubling enough, but it is easy to understand how they are able to get into the country.

The fact that Chinese nationals are able to get into America illegally from the other side of the world shows just how delicate the situation is.

The state of relations between the U.S. and China makes this even worse.

China is perhaps our No. 1 foreign adversary, and the Chinese government is taking an increasingly aggressive stance toward Taiwan and the U.S., with many fearing that a war between the world’s two major superpowers is just around the corner.

With this in mind, people have naturally been wondering if these were not just illegal immigrants, but rather agents and spies sent by the Chinese government.

The Biden administration has to take this seriously. Border Patrol cannot just release these people with a slip of paper telling them when to appear in court, as it is more likely that they will just disappear into the population.

This is a huge national security threat, as citizens of a hostile foreign country are flooding into the U.S., possibly to harm the nation’s preparedness to wage war if necessary.

The crisis on the southern border is about more than just illegal immigration; it is about ensuring the country is safe from hostile foreign governments.

Trog, regardless of your feelings about conservatives can you see how this administration is totally in the pocket of the Chinese?
Flog reading that be like

How is saying that:

I think women athletes who support competing against trans athletes are in denial about the athletic advantage men have.

So you oppose trans peoples playing in women's sports? Yes?

Why and how do you likewise support trans men in women's locker rooms and bathrooms?

How is saying that:

So......you agree with Tim.....:)

So you oppose trans peoples playing in women's sports? Yes?

Why and how do you likewise support trans men in women's locker rooms and bathrooms?
ITS
NOT
ABOUT
TRANS

It’s about competitive fairness in athletics. If a trans person wants to compete in men’s sports I don’t care as there’s no inherent competitive advantage.

ITS
NOT
ABOUT
TRANS

It’s about competitive fairness in athletics. If a trans person wants to compete in men’s sports I don’t care as there’s no inherent competitive advantage.

Answer the question. You are on public record for

a) Opposing trans (men) competing in women's athletics
b) Supporting trans (men) using female locker rooms

Do explain.

Let’s go Brandon!

New Iranian rocket attacks injure more US forces in Syria​

The attacks occurred in Deir Ezzor in eastern Syria, Fox News has learned​

Iran lobs bombs at our troops. Biden, the flim flam man, meets with metrosexual Trudeau. Sounds about right for this scaministration.

Why do the dims keep pushing us closer to WW3? Will the green haired women with a dick defend me?
Because they're the party of big government and the military-industrial complex. I'd add globalists but I don't think they've found a way to keep the Muzzies in line with one-world government.

Answer the question. You are on public record for

a) Opposing trans (men) competing in women's athletics
b) Supporting trans (men) using female locker rooms

Do explain.
Holy ****! I just did explain. How many other poster need to explain to you that bathrooms and locker rooms serve a very different purpose than athletic fields, courts, swimming pools, etc? You’re the only one making that false equivalency.

Holy ****! I just did explain. How many other poster need to explain to you that bathrooms and locker rooms serve a very different purpose than athletic fields, courts, swimming pools, etc? You’re the only one making that false equivalency.

Your position is one of utter idiocy then. No normal, rational person opposes trans males participating in women's sports, while simultaneously supporting them being in athletic locker rooms.

Your position is one of utter idiocy then. No normal, rational person opposes trans males participating in women's sports, while simultaneously supporting them being in athletic locker rooms.
FFS, you really can’t see the difference, can you? There’s nothing inherently UNFAIR to women about a trans male using their restroom or locker room.