• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

To me the story is that this proves that Biden must just be asleep most of the day and they just wake him and send him out for a few minutes at a time.

We've all woken up occasionally with a line on our face from a crease on a pillow case but how long does that mark stay? Are we to believe this mark was on his face for a few hours? If it was then that's probably not a good sign medically. Or maybe they just wake him up, dress him, then walk him into the office where he sleeps some more until he's woken up to awkwardly repeat the few lines he's given.
I think they have him on oxygen to hop him up before he steps out in public.

I think they have him on oxygen to hop him up before he steps out in public.

Oh come on Ron, no way the caring left would engage in such activity! No freaking way! I mean, look at some of the documented activities from our friends on the left evidencing their concern, their caring and respect for all humanity:
  • Allowing child trafficking across the southern border
  • Allowing child labor among the illegal immigrants
  • Encouraging grown men to wag their genitals in front of little kids
  • Encouraging little kids to put money in the underwear of these same freak adults
  • Encouraging doctors to cut off young girls' breasts
  • Encouraging schools to hide from parents the fact they are cutting off young girls' breasts
  • Encouraging doctors to hide from parents the fact they are cutting off young girls' breasts
  • Encouraging doctors to cut off young boys' penises
  • Encouraging schools to hide from parents the fact they are cutting off young boys' penises
  • Encouraging doctors to hide from parents the fact they are cutting off young boys' penises
  • Encouraging doctors to give puberty blockers to little kids
  • Encouraging doctors to hide from parents the fact they are giving puberty blockers to little kids
  • Encouraging teachers to hide from parents the fact they are giving puberty blockers to little kids
  • Allowing kids to be kidnapped and taken across state lines so that doctors can cut off breasts and penises
  • Protecting the kidnappers from prosecution for taking those oh-so generous steps
  • Fighting like hell to keep overt sexual materials in front of grades K through 4
  • Assaulting and attacking women (Riley Gaines)
  • Pretending a man wearing a dress is a normal thing
  • Pretending a woman cutting off body parts and pretending to be a man is a normal thing
Would that wonderful group of egalitarians put up with rolling out a dementia patient as a brain-dead front man? Well, would it??

Joe knows better than Supreme Court justices.
All Democrats do when a decision doesn't go their way.
I would add that the media and (mostly black) folks upset about the SC striking down affirmative action don't know who brought the case and why.

sipaphotosfourteen858912-800x450.jpg

Polands low migration cities are peaceful while open border countries are having riots.

Wow, if only people could have foreseen this and sent warning. I mean other than racist conservatives.

In closing, Steelersreign, QBR.

As I replied on a YouTube post yesterday (surprised the Libs aren’t picketing my house yet), if you’re upset with the AA decision then you aren’t aware of who brought the lawsuit and why.

The white house is spending 10M dollars to bolster kamala's image. Are taxpayers happy about that? Maybe it's a payoff for her to leave. Spend time with the family.

Note how the conservative justice quote laws and precedents to support their decisions and liberal justices write about what they think the laws should be coupled with what amounts to a tik tok rant.

Then you have dummies like AOC talking about how there needs to be checks and balances. Completely unaware that the court overruling congress is literally checks and balances. SC declares a law unconstitutional. Just as the President can veto a law. Checks and balances. Congress is able to override a veto with enough votes. Congress can re-write a new law that passes SC scrutiny.

But that's the rub. They know they don't have the vote. Partly because they know their own party doesn't want to sign their names to these crazy policies. Sure, Reps from nutjob blue areas in CA and MA and NY can vote for anything, but there's no way a Dem in a more moderate area wants to vote for making plumbers pay for the somebody's masters in gender studies.

They fear democracy. They know their agenda is unpopular and has to be pushed through by courts, by shady executive orders, by unelected bureaucrats.

It's ultimately why they hate Caapitalism. Because it's democratic. They don't want you to be able to vote with your wallet.

Stop me if you've heard this before ... Dementia Joe can't find his way off of a stage.

Jesus H. Christ, you have two ways to go. You'd think he would get it right 50% of the time but that is clearly not the case.